Academy for Urban School Leadership

Academy for Urban School Leadership Employee Reviews in United States

Worked in an AUSL school
Substitute (Former Employee) –  VariousMarch 1, 2014
They are not looking for good people just cheap people. The management of the schools is not consistent and too many buddies being hired over qualified people. Security personnel teaching the students and parents don't know it.

Protecting the budget at the cost of under achieving students.
Innovating School Culture in Chicago
North Lawndale Cluster Fine Arts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 17, 2013
AUSL Keeps me on my toes and allows me to use and develop many different skill sets throughout the course of my employment.
Pros
great people
Cons
no comment
It is the luck of the draw
Resident Teacher- Physical Education (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2013
After having two very different experiences with this organization I can tell its the luck of the draw. The organization is to big and variable. They want consistency with classroom but the consistency with administration is non existent. Went from the best supervisor you could have, to the most unprofessional, unethical supervisor imaginable. Favoritism is rampant.