Landscape designer or architect with sales and project management experience
We are a growing landscape design and build firm seeking someone with the listed abilities.
- Experience with CAD or CAD based design program preferred, along with hand rendering/designs
- This position requires someone with a sales track record and experience, residential and commercial client interaction.
- Part or full time position
- Good communication skills within the office and with clients
- Experience with estimating and project management
- Quickbooks experience is not required but is given consideration
- Clean driving record required
About our company:
We are a landscape design/build company specializing in high end residential projects. We have worked extensively designing and installing hardscape projects. We also work with clients to improve the aesthetics of their landscape through planting design and installation. We have worked on a wide range of projects including:
- Large and small scale patios
- Fire places and fire pits
- Pool patios
- Outdoor kitchens
- Overhead structures
We also work with a wide range of materials from manufactured pavers (Reading Rock/Belgard/Unilock) to natural stone. We are open to innovative ideas in the landscape and welcome new insight.
- Hourly base pay and commissions based on experience
- Increased compensation for someone with a excellent sales track record and experience: residential and commercial client interaction, bidding and estimating.