Acadia HR is a full-service human resources firm that has delivered comprehensive payroll, insurance, benefits, productivity, compliance and tax solutions to the business community since 1989. We serve clients throughout the United States with offices in upstate New York and Austin, Texas. We have an exciting part-time, temporary employment opportunity in our Austin, TX office for candidates with an HR background and who can provide great customer service. Acadia HR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting approval date: 12/19/12
Closing Date: Open until filled
Position Title/Location: Human Resources Assistant / Austin, TX
Job Type: Temporary (appx. 3 to 4 mos), Part-time (20 hrs/wk), Non-Exempt
Compensation: $13-$15/hr., DOE
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
Incumbent will be responsible for providing a broad range of client services to support our small and medium-sized business customers. Services are generally in the areas of administration and human resources, and essential functions include:
- Timely and accurate delivery of payroll information requested by clients and employees;
- Benefits administration to include processing of enrollments, terminations, and new employee information;
- Recruiting assistance to include posting approved job openings, screening resumes, and checking references;
- Proper handling of human resources information including recordkeeping, reporting, and use of information management systems;
- General administrative and HR assistance for company and client HR initiatives and projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years work experience in human resources field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- Working knowledge of state and federal benefits laws and regulations required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, working knowledge of Microsoft Access and windows-based accounting software preferred.
Employee Work Dimensions:
The successful candidate will have strong:
- Detail Orientation
- Technical skills
- Planning & Organization
- Follow Up and Control
- Problem Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Human Relations Skill
- Self Direction and Drive
Please attach your cover letter and resume as word documents.
Acadia HR is as Equal Opportunity Employer