Acadia Insurance Company

Acadia Insurance Company Employer Reviews

Progressive employer; great lunchroom; Thanksgiving dinner
Casualty Claims Adjuster for Commercial Liability (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAAugust 16, 2012
Pros: great people! lots of togetherness among all lines.
Cons: long hours for the claim adjusters.
Working in commercial lines insurance is intensive but rewarding. It is important to have a working relationship with your fellow teammates. The workload is very heavy but we all got along well and assisted each other with some of the load. We all were the best at something and shared quite frequently with others.

Advancement is a long process, mostly – more... because Acadia is a small company, less that 100 adjusters in six locations. A nice aspect is the offices are all-insurance combined, about 65 people to my office.

The down side is the workload. Sometime adjusters work 60-70 hours weekly, no overtime pay as we were salaried. – less
Excellent Regional carrier with solid leadership and good vision to the future.
Commercial Lines Director (Current Employee), Westbrook, MEJune 5, 2012
Acadia is a customer/agent focused company. We spend a large part of our energy finding ways to make common sense decisions that benefit both parties. We have established an approach that allows us face time with our key insureds and helps them beyond just claims experiences when it comes to company interacts. That makes Acadia different.