Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore and London. As of December 31, 2012, the firm managed approximately US$51 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This position involves working closely with the marketing production and client communication teams to deliver interactive solutions with rich user experience. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of visual design principles, branding, user experience, and scalable vector graphics. The candidate will be a highly motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys solving business challenges, and takes extreme pride in their work. There must be the ability to work with financial business minds to help them visually communicate their messages to prospects and customers, translating complex thought and practice into brand-rich, creative pieces that stay on the cutting edge and are compelling.
- Design and develop interactive HTML5 enabled web applications for distribution across all platforms (web, tablet, and print production) from design mockups and wireframes
- Ensure web applications are cross-browser compatible and comply with Acadian’s visual identity guidelines
- Use rapid prototyping to refine design concepts with continuous customer feedback.
- Collaborate with IT staff and with business units across the firm to understand business and workflow requirements
- Assist with various application enhancement requests
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent, plus 2-3 years of experience
- Solid understanding of UX/UI best practices in vision and practice and ability to interface with relational database structures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solver and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- .NET Framework and Python experience a plus
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore and...