Acadian Asset Management Employee Reviews

Great Place
Administrative Assistant, Investment/Research Team (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 6, 2017
Nice place to work. Hard to move about if you don't have training. Managers are good. Easy to use a flex schedule. I enjoy working here for and with the company.
Great Company to Work For
Operations Specialist -Commingled Funds Team (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 31, 2016
Acadian is a great company to work for with an excellent work/life balance. The compensation is above average and there are great perks working for this company. They have a work hard play hard mentality that compensates you accordingly.
Great place to work!!!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 20, 2014
I started at Acadian as the EA to the CEO, CFO and Chief Compliance Officer. I was asked to find someone to take over the management of the Fire Marshal group, which I took on myself. I contacted the Boston Fire Department and went online to find out all the information about getting out of a high rise in case of a fire. I then went to two people on each floor and asked if they would be willing to be trained as a Fire Marshal for their floor/department. I started with 12 people. If someone left, I had a pretty good idea who in their department was interested in what they were doing. I convinced the CFO to present my request that they purchase AED's for the firm, since many of the senior officers were over 50. The second year that I asked it to be presented, they agreed to purchase on per floor. I investigated the cost, options and presented it to them. I ordered them and maintained them for the remainder of the time I was there, changing batteries. I also continued to do the training of the Fire Marshal group and asked if it was ok for us to open the enrollment for employees to be CPR/AED certified. We had 33 employees get certified, which I maintained and arranged annual training for. They are a generous company and they care about employees.
Pros
everything
Cons
I'm no longer there, was laid off.