ACC Health

ACC Health Employer Reviews

Wonderful company with great values!
Event Employee (Current Employee), Around the countryJuly 17, 2013
Pros: culture, comradery
Cons: n/a
I have worked for ACC Health in many capacities and I have never known a job to be as rewarding as this. Working with the Service Members on their Military Events always proves to be hard work, with long hours but somehow it feels as if the day flies. I couldn't think of a negative thing to say if I tried.
A typical small cliquish office
Corporate employee (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 11, 2013
Cons: no healthcare insurance, no potential for professional advancement, very demanding of time
This is a very cliquish office probably because most corporate employees are related. If you're not related then you better be prepared to spend lots of time outside of work doing extracurricular activities with the company, on your own dime. The pay may seem fair, but since they don't offer group health insurance the pay doesn't seem so great after – more... all. When you get hired you better be sure that's what you want to do, because there's absolutely no room for job growth or career advancement in this company, unless your kin. – less

ACCHealth – July 16, 2013

There is no requirement for time outside of work and all activity expenses that are company sponsored are paid by the company. ACC Health reimburses all full time corporate employees for insurance costs up to a cap amount. There is always room for job growth and career advancement in the corporate office as evidenced by our management team. We are a family owned company and the culture of ACC Health is very special –it is impossible for every hire to be completely successful and our hope is that those who are not successful here will find success at their next job.

Rewarding giving back to the Military.
assistant (Former Employee), CAApril 30, 2013
Pros: working with the military is a pleasure.
Cons: hard work, long hours, weekends mostly, little to no breaks.
Not organized on travel arrangements, play favorites. Not enough work to quit your job for. People come and go through this company quickly, they don't seem to be able to keep their employee's.

ACCHealth – May 16, 2013

We hope that whoever wrote this comment let us know our deficiencies for their trip. ACC Health prides itself on being organized so that we can concentrate on compassionate care for our patients. That being said, mistakes may have been made and we consistently try to improve and make processes better. The nature of our business requires us to schedule many positions on occasion and then business slows and fewer are scheduled. Most employment at ACC Health is on a part time temporary basis with priority scheduling based on experience and attitude. We would love to take the criticism and better our process, but without specifics it is difficult to address. In general, our turnover rate is less than 2%. Please know that we consistently work to have people like you happier than you obviously are.

Working for the corporate office in Albuquerque is a joke unless you are family
corporate office employee (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueApril 26, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: they are not flexible to new ideas or suggestions on best practices
the corporate office is all family based. If you walk in as a stranger good luck if someone doesn't like you.

ACCHealth – May 16, 2013

ACC Health prides itself with empowering our staff to grow professionally and personally but sometimes it just does not work out. Our turnover rate is less than 2%. Our company prides itself as family run and EVERYONE who is working here is family. 20% of the corporate office employees are related. I would challenge anyone to talk with a non-family member who works here and come away with this same interpretation.

A Pleasure to work for this company!
Team Lead (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 17, 2012
Pros: travel, compensation, ethical leadership
Cons: contract ended, so job ended
I worked as a Team Lead for military dental events for many years. I got to travel all over the country and was always supported by the home office with every single issue that came up, which happens often with this type of mobile care. From staff missing flights to equipment delivery delays, the management always had my back. The CEO, Ginny Berger – more... is one of the most ethical, professional leaders I have ever had the pleasure to work for. To this day, I am fiercely loyal and if I was needed I would return without any hesitation whatsoever. I only gave it low stars for job security because of contracts. – less
trying to run a company from across country is a joke
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 5, 2012
Pros: paid well
Cons: the dentist was very rough and didn't treat the patients with compassion
The Dentists they hired were less than capable people, when I complained about the lack of care for the patients I was removed from my position pending investigation.
There was no consideration for the inmates level of care, it was ethically wrong and therefore I stood up and said something and lost my job as a result.

ACCHealth – July 16, 2013

We have never terminated ANYONE for complaining about a level of care. Investigations are initiated and if the complaint is deemed viable we make changes. This is not a reason we have ever let anyone go.

Hard work but Enjoyable.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 23, 2012
Pros: it gave me time to go to medical assisting school
Cons: there is none.
The job was doing Dental tx on our Soilders that are Deploying over seas and who just came back from oveer seas.I learn to work with and around alot of important people. It was a very rewarding Job for me , I got to travel all over the State and meet alot of Great People.
pruductive and fulfilling
Dental procedures, team lead for events (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 17, 2012
Pros: got to see our beautyful contry. got the fulfilment of serving our military
Loved this job . Got to serve our country with my dental skills. Meet and worked with difrent co-workers at every event. Fast paced and loved the joy I felt when our soldiers got treated with the respect they desierved.
treating soldiers to be medically combat ready
Medical Technician (Current Employee), Washington, NEApril 24, 2012
Pros: usually see over 100 soldier per day
Cons: no followup treatments
I enjoy the fast paced work environment . I'm very detailed oriented so I like to make certain everything is done prior to the physician seeing the patient .

About ACC Health

ACC Health, a women-owned business, began as a temp dental staffing agency. So people, both caregivers and patients, have always – Read more