ACC Limited Employee Reviews

Debt collection is awful
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 30, 2017
I just couldn't be that person in anyones day, I don't like to be harrassed, and the work place was stressful and not friendly.
Pros
Cons
being a pain in someone's day
Ok job
Over the Road Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GADecember 27, 2016
I only worked for company through a contract so maybe had I been hired on the benefits would have helped the job be more appealing. Lots of lifting and long hours.
Relaxed enviroment
Programmer, Shipper (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAOctober 27, 2016
Clean and orderly place to work .Make boxes picked, packed ,programmed and shipped cellular phones and accessories .Scanned before shipping for computer based inventory.shipped using UPS or USPS manifest .
Pros
Clean and light work
Cons
All good things must come to an end .
Serious and dedicated work place
Mechanical Contracting (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INOctober 4, 2016
A typical day would be opening my email to see what tasks i have to accomplish. Beside accomplishing the tasks, i had to get down on site, record the as built and modifications done, and then adjust them on auto-cad.
Selfish
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Grant, MIJuly 30, 2016
Not the company to work for they will ensure that they make open ended promises and continue to take advantage of their employees
Fast Paced
Technician/Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 29, 2016
Great for working with the public and solving any customer issues that arose. Working at a brisk pace made the day go by fast. Occasional the company would grill out for employees usually 3 times a year
Pros
Good pay per hour
Cons
Management was very poor to assist in day to day events
Nice relaxed work environment.
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 28, 2016
ACC is a good work environment, that is both rewarding and fun. My co-workers there are some of the best I have ever had. Management was understanding and willing to work with me on my schedule as I finished my degree there.
acc business is an enjoyable company to work fo
Implemation Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester nyJune 27, 2016
The work environment is excellent and the management team was helpful at all times. The work was very busy I average 100 Ethernet orders at one time. The hardest part of the job was updating all the customers
Pros
christmas parties
Implementation
Senior Engineer E & I (Current Employee) –  KatniApril 13, 2016
Ideas to be implement in a time frame. Adopt productive & proactive practices for manufacturing. Some Technicians are highly skilled & some are unskilled.
Cons
OH & S policy
Good job. Good people.
Cleaner/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cranberry, PAMarch 9, 2016
Each day can be a challenge. That's the way it is. What we learn is take it one at a time and job will get done. Each employee is a little different, but we are all on the same team. No job is easy or hard it's just work with a passion.
Pros
All good
Cons
All good

Want to know more about ACC Limited?

Ask a question
Good company to work for
carpenter (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJanuary 12, 2016
Have work year round. Wages are great. Great co-workers. Lots of travel required. Concrete work, finishing, rebar. Opportunity to learn new trades.
fun workplace with the game center lounge
Porter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 18, 2015
different day to day maintenance calls and housekeeping to do for college students a typical day may consist of my morning coffee in the am. then trash detail. then my proiorities list consisting of cleaning or fixing things around the facility. ive learned and mastered a lot of trades while I was there from making keys to changing locks etc management were businesss and professional hi and bye and there for serious issues.co workers were animated but fun to work with.the hardest part of the job to me was adapting fast to things that's it. the most enjoyable part of employment was having great people to work around to have a common goal of getting things done
Pros
the different events they had priodically
Cons
not having materials when u needed them
Great Company
ACC consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, NENovember 12, 2015
Manage several dental companies and worked for multiple hospitals and organizations for quality improvements.

Traveled throughout the united states to provide dental care.
Inbound calling center.
Walters Management - Chula Vista (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 19, 2015
Quiet work place with a definite chance to advance, very flexible and organized. Irate customers call most times and our job is to compensate and leave them feeling satisfied.
Pros
Lunches, Unlimited bathroom breaks
Cons
No benefits
Not enough work for certain level individuals
Labor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 13, 2015
Whenever I worked I rarely got an 8 hour day.
I didn't really learn much when I was told I would learn a lot.
Management is horrible.
Some co-workers were fun to work with and some weren't.
The hardest part was actually being able to work.
The most enjoyable was actually working instead of being on a holding pattern.
State Farm Insurance
CSA (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOOctober 13, 2015
Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Pros
Business casual atomosphere
Cons
Lack of challenge or upward mobility
horrible place to work
Fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, GAOctober 4, 2015
low pay no chance to move up and poor management is why they have problems keeping employees. it was by far the worst job ive had to date.
Pros
overtime
Cons
management
great personal growth
Volunteer tutoring students (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRSeptember 20, 2015
i was still a high school student and i was given the opportunity to help new kids with their assingnments and help them acoplate to the system of the school
mulitasking job, computer skill traning, hands on type of job
Administrative Specialist II (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock Ar. 72114August 12, 2015
on a typical work day of working with ACC as an admin spec. II my job duties are to answer all incoming calls and direct them to the right officer. Outside of doing that I also assist the client that calls and ask questions when they can't get in contact with their officer, by looking there name and ADC number in the system and giving them their information and their next appointment date, supervision fees, external moments throughout the prison system. Among that throughout the day I always document everything that goes on throughout the day on a daily basis.
Pros
receiving certifications throughout the system, learning the eomis system that assit the offenders and being a team player by assiting the officers
Cons
at this position, I can't promote to an higher position. I cant grow and excell in this field
productive
Receptionist/biller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 25, 2015
it was a great learning experience, were I got to be able to interact with customers. Confirm accounts send bills to collection.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

71%