ACCENT CARE

ACCENT CARE Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
Care partner (Current Employee), San DiegoApril 14, 2015
is i can put smile on my patients face when they feel better i feel happy! I like to see their getting better everyday! I also love to hear stores from them any stories because i know they want to sharing because they trust me!
Very productive and friendly environment
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), New Rochelle, NYMarch 18, 2015
My typical day at work would be to help the adult with homework, play board games, take her to activity center on the day of, and help her make dinner. The most important thing I learned from this job was patience. The hardest part of this job was I was new to the environment of an adult with autism so when tantrum was thrown, I had to figure out how to calm her down and make her happy again. I really enjoyed being around this adult because often she was always positive about herself and she taught me things about myself.
A chance to give compassionate Care
Personal care provider (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: feling of wellbeing helping others
Cons: office tend to treat the employees working in the field as lesser then.
Home health care gives you a chance to help others stay in their home longer. Learning to get along with different personalities in their home setting were most people are most comfortable.
be your own boss
caregiver (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: some clients are very hard to please
Typical day at work: arrive at the clients home and clock in using their house/cell phone. You do whatever the client needs help in, like doing laundry or light housekeeping
Direct patient care
Caregiver- (On-Call) (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Perfect place to start off in the health care field. Every person is on board to provide exceptional patient care.
Entry level job, reduced wages and benefits in 2013
Caregiver (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: close to home, free gloves
Cons: no benefits, low pay
Low paying job that reduced wages and eliminated benefits in 2013. No problem getting paid.
They only want young women
Home Health Aide Duties and Responsibilities (Former Employee), San DiegoNovember 4, 2014
Pros: they don't belive ther employee
Cons: lots of paper work in the beginning don't mean nothing
not a fair place to work they don't like to believed their employee when problems happen. They don't fire employee they just don't put you on the schedule. If you change your availability they just don't put you on the schedule.
decent place to work but no room for advancement
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 6, 2014
Decent place to work but there is little to no room to advance within the company. the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help those who are not able to do for themselves
Good company to work for
Care Attendant (Current Employee), Waco, TXOctober 5, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor pay rate
i have enjoyed working for this company.and its employees.
What I learn
Caregive (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 8, 2014
Cons: never get futher than where you are
I have learn that employees are not able to advance with this company and the office staff gets more recornition than the field staff.
Fulfilling love working with the elderly
health care (Current Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: leaving a client
I go to a clients house and assist them with showers and cleaning. I prepare meals for them and if they need help I feed them. the hardest thing in this line of work is when a client passes away. Because you do get attached to them and their family's .
Fun working place, good people to work with.
Home health live in (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 13, 2014
Cons: short break, no breaks
Learning to work with people who have all type's of medical problems.professional services for all atients and staff. Just enjoy ed working for the elderly,making there days brighter.
very rewarding job
Care Partner (Current Employee), Kingman, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: i;m able to help people
Cons: temporary jobs
I am honored in helping the sick and needy persons. I brinfg smiles to faces that might not smile often
great place
Caregiver (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 28, 2014
Pros: good hour
Cons: healthcare
understanding staff good hours and flexible
location is pretty good
n/a
Care Partner (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: no permanent job in barstow ca.
assisted for everyday life.shower,grooming,dressing,light house cleaning.
warm and peaceful environment
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), New Rochelle, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: the pay is very good
i loved working at Accent Care, peaceful and quiet environment. my patient were very sweet. they were loving caring and respectful. i enjoyed working with my patient because i felt connected to them. the experience was great. would reccomend this agency to anyone looking to do , Home Health Aid, Personal Care Aide, etc.
Great bosses, and great co-workers.
Care Partner (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAMay 15, 2014
Pros: is a good place to be.
Cons: it is not a f/t. job, but offers you various schedules that you can choose. still you can make a good income.
This is a nice place to work. My bosses are very considerate to our needs, you feel worthy doing this job by helping clientele who had some limited health conditions and can trust on us to go through the day with their lives. Co-workers always willing to help one another to fulfill client's needs without interruption.
I had a nice rest , sleep well, ready to go to a client's place having prepare myself with a nice smile, and willing to do my best for the well being of my client.
I learned to appreciate their trust, their sharing, how they feel deep inside, I learned to cheer up myself when difficult times arise, and be faithful that will come to past.
The hardest part of my job is when you get attached to you client, especially if is a child, and it is time for you to move on. When your presence is required for a different client.
I enjoyed moments were I had being treated like part of their family and enjoy their happiness, and cry when they cried.
I feel blessed serving my clients, and listen how thankful they are, telling that we have a good heart, touching their hearts. Praise GOD.
Difficult to stay Interested in workplace
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 26, 2014
Cons: not enough clientelle
This company hardly has clients for you to keep your hours and bring home a steady pay check. It's a good job placement for people that are looking to work part time and who likes to work individually.
Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 24, 2014
Cons: temporary position
Enter personal employee information into system.
Answering phone calls and taking messages
I would say that it was a satisfying company to work for and was treated with courtesy.
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: initially received an eot bonus.
Cons: bonus was revoked due to funds.
I worked for them but under the consumer direct care plan. They were always helpful under all circumstances

1 2 3