ACCENT CARE

ACCENT CARE Employer Reviews

n/a
Care Partner (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: no permanent job in barstow ca.
assisted for everyday life.shower,grooming,dressing,light house cleaning.
warm and peaceful environment
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), New Rochelle, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: the pay is very good
i loved working at Accent Care, peaceful and quiet environment. my patient were very sweet. they were loving caring and respectful. i enjoyed working with my patient because i felt connected to them. the experience was great. would reccomend this agency to anyone looking to do , Home Health Aid, Personal Care Aide, etc.
Great bosses, and great co-workers.
Care Partner (Former Employee), Petaluma, CAMay 15, 2014
Pros: is a good place to be.
Cons: it is not a f/t. job, but offers you various schedules that you can choose. still you can make a good income.
This is a nice place to work. My bosses are very considerate to our needs, you feel worthy doing this job by helping clientele who had some limited health conditions and can trust on us to go through the day with their lives. Co-workers always willing to help one another to fulfill client's needs without interruption.
I had a nice rest , sleep well, – more... ready to go to a client's place having prepare myself with a nice smile, and willing to do my best for the well being of my client.
I learned to appreciate their trust, their sharing, how they feel deep inside, I learned to cheer up myself when difficult times arise, and be faithful that will come to past.
The hardest part of my job is when you get attached to you client, especially if is a child, and it is time for you to move on. When your presence is required for a different client.
I enjoyed moments were I had being treated like part of their family and enjoy their happiness, and cry when they cried.
I feel blessed serving my clients, and listen how thankful they are, telling that we have a good heart, touching their hearts. Praise GOD. – less
Difficult to stay Interested in workplace
Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 26, 2014
Cons: not enough clientelle
This company hardly has clients for you to keep your hours and bring home a steady pay check. It's a good job placement for people that are looking to work part time and who likes to work individually.
Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 24, 2014
Cons: temporary position
Enter personal employee information into system.
Answering phone calls and taking messages
I would say that it was a satisfying company to work for and was treated with courtesy.
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: initially received an eot bonus.
Cons: bonus was revoked due to funds.
I worked for them but under the consumer direct care plan. They were always helpful under all circumstances
suppplied a variety of clients
Agency homecare nurse/LPN (Former Employee), Circleville, OHFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: some flex in hours
Cons: management poor communication and thought always right
Poor support and communication from supervisors. Hardest part of job having enough time for family. Most enjoyable part working with variety of clients
I made a difference each day in other people's lives.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 15, 2014
Productive and usually a fun workplace helping people in all of the aspects of their lives. I really loved my job because I got to make a difference everyday. I learned patience in a much different way by just being there and doing what was needed.
Dedicated to the elderly
On-Call Caregiver to The Elderly (Former Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 11, 2014
They make sure their clients to know they are well taken care of.
Work Experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: we sat down together and had are meals together
Cons: there was really no time for breaks because i had to do alot one one on one time with them
I work with seniors that had alzheimer in there home i provided activities such doing puzzles and coloring together talking walk doing errands for them also did personal care such as bathing, brushing teeth, and combing hair. I have learned to appreicate that when i get older there service like this can help me with mt activities of daily living the – more... hardest part for me is when I have establish a relationship with my client and they have to go to a skilled nusring home do to a change medical condition. The most rewarding part was knowing a able to provide quality care for them – less
Hardest job to take care of someone, it takes alot of patience but very rewarding job to help clients live normal as possible.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Overall loved helping clients. I learned to stay positive in all situations.
HARD WORKING COMPANY
Caregiver (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Acccent care was a great work place, they gave people a chance to show there performance.giving great shifts and understanding
Nice people to work with.
LVN (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CADecember 3, 2013
Good team. They really encouraged patient safety and infection prevention.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 26, 2013
Pros: get to build relationship with patients and their families
Cons: pay is less
AccentCare is a great place to work if you want a little slower pace in your career. The staff is great especially the ones who work staffing.
Great place
Caregiver (Former Employee), Sun City, CANovember 17, 2013
Pros: flexibbility
Cons: low pay
It was nice place to work all the staff was helpful. I did not like that you were at a different clients home daily if you had no set up assignment and for my credential of CNA they gave no extra pay.
Accent Care : CDPAP
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Pleasantville, NYOctober 24, 2013
Accent Care itself isn't a recruiting agency. Recipients find their own aides and Accent Care just pays us.
productive work place
adult care provider (Former Employee), Oxnard, CASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: ate for free
very fun, had the chance to meet new people learn to work with different situations
It a good place to work for.
Caregiver duties (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 16, 2013
Co-works are there to help you with your job and lean and to get head, has I took a classes for my CNA/HHA, at the time they did not have any positions for CNA/HHA
great place to work with friendly staff
Caregiver (Former Employee), Ventura, CASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: friendly environment, clientelle
Cons: commute far, no reimbursement for gas
management willing to work with hours, but not always a job available when you are available. over all great experience
Good company but unstable job security
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: easy to get hired.....or everyone with a valid cna card gets hired....
Cons: job stability
Overall nice experience. As a CNA you cant ask for much, if patients pass away you are pretty much doomed for a short or possible long while until company finds you new patients. Definately not a stable situation. But good management and individuals working for the company.