Accent Marketing Employee Reviews

Troubleshooting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 19, 2017
Customer service agent to trouble shoot cell phones, and take payment.. It was an easy task, but there were alot of issues with the technical support.
It was okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARSeptember 18, 2017
I did not enjoy working for this company. The pay wasn't horrible, but the company overall seemed unorganized. The opportunities for advancement are also not frequent.
Love it
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 6, 2017
Accent was by far one ofmt best jobs they give everyone a chance if your computer savvy they are laid back energetic job very comfortable not on your feet!!! Great hours as well as all the overtime u can handle
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 30, 2017
I enjoyed working at this company, The pay was not the greatest for all the stress that was dealt with daily. The employees were great to work with, the managers were very well trained. Very strict on the attendance policy.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Strict on attendance
Enjoyed the job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INAugust 24, 2017
I worked here for about 2 years
I enjoyed the type of work that I did and getting to talk to customers.
The job offered paid vacation and pto to employees and also offered other benefits to employees
Lack of management
Clerical Coordinator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 23, 2017
To much Favoritsm,racism, no advancement,You never got a good raise on your performance. Put more work on some even though you suppose to be doing the same job.
Pros
Cons
to much to tell
Fun place to work, pool and ping-pong tables
Sr. Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Eustis, FLAugust 8, 2017
Great place to work, good opportunity for career growth and management staff highly engaged to support job functions. I think the company was acquired and the site has been closed.
Pros
Free lunch, good pay with benefits
Cons
Small company
Accent
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 1, 2017
Accent was a great place to work the staff was nice and friendly. I just didn't like the program that I was on so a quit for my sanity and health. The site director was great
Pros
People are great. Laid back environment
Cons
Lowest paid call center, A lot of favoritism and don't enforce policies the same for all employees
Great if you can keep up with call times.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJuly 30, 2017
Like I said, good if you can keep call times down. Hard to do if your problem solving takes you time to fully understand and implement. Must be proficient with a computer.
Pros
Commissions, Pto, benefits, free meals.
No job security
FLOOR SUPERVISOR/HELP DESK SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 21, 2017
Very difficult to work with management. Would not allow paid time off to be used. Very hard to learn and advance due to the level of inexperience on the part of the management and training team.
Cons
Company failed to honor promise to the state of Louisiana. Company closed
Bought out.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INJuly 17, 2017
Accent Marketing was purchased by STARTEK Inc and no longer exists. While I worked there it was a great place with lots of interesting people and challenging working environment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Shutdown
A very productive great places to work
HELP DESK REP (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 16, 2017
A very great place to work after 2 months of answering inbound calls I was choosing to be a help desk rep taking escalated irate calls also calling customers making arrangments with them about there accounts that was in collections I loved my job I enjoyed putting smiles on customers faces after speaking with reps and them telling that the customer were upset I love resolving issues one call at a time.I'm a people's person who works very well with others I also taught the reps how to answer calls and mirror the customer's I taught them how to never speak over the customer and never get upset or take what they say to them personally
Pros
The environment was great
Cons
Accent Marketing went out of business for good
fun place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLJuly 13, 2017
was a fun place to work always talking to new and different people helping them with any conerns issues they may have. fun place nice environment!! excellent
ok
Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LA 71203July 11, 2017
Startup that closed most of the business in the area. Job was ok and fun at times but not stable. I found it to be a step towards something else. Better even.
Very enjoyable environment for a call center
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 9, 2017
Even though it is now STARTEK I worked there when it was still ACCENT. This was my first call center position so I was very nervous but the people and the management made it very comfortable. Since it was a high volume call center the management always found different ways to make the day enjoyable.
Pros
fun environment, personable management
Cons
Compensation
fun workplace
Customer Service Rep/ Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 12, 2017
Business is closed. The pay was great especially the Christmas bonuses. Plenty of overtime especially during holidays. Supervisor were great to work with.
It's the customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMay 11, 2017
The pay, the management, the environment, is all perfectly fine. I would have to say the issues the customers are experiencing and the way they would speak to us takes its toll and can give a negative opinion on that career.
Supportive but hectic workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INMay 1, 2017
Company was bought out by Startek. The workplace cared for its employees and there well being and happiness, however the job can prove to be stressful.
Fun place to work at first
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, AR 71913April 21, 2017
Loved the job as well as the atmosphere at first. Shortly after the GM quit, so we had a fill in for several months which caused the center to go down hill. Especially, once the new GM started and changed everything.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service, Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eustis, FLApril 18, 2017
The environment was hostile, and there was a lot of learning but not teaching. All they taught you to do was look up problems for cell phones from a huge database on a time schedule.