Accent Employee Reviews

mangement was always nice
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 18, 2017
taking phone calls,processing payments the only thing i did not really like is no personal space the desks all run as one its like you dont have a desk.
The sky is the limit
Insurance Investigator (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 15, 2017
Accent is a sister company to West. The environment is very vibrant, friendly and learning is encouraged. Work individually and as a part of a team. Company places high standards on quality first. Reward based environment. Expect to work hard, play hard. When it comes to learning and growing, the sky is the limit.
Pros
Fun, great leaders, awesome processes and employees
No longer active
Claims Auditor (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COMay 31, 2017
This company was on the cutting edge in the early 2000's. A small company that began identifying and recovering over payments made by insurance companies as a service long before anyone else did.
Call Center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAApril 27, 2017
I enjoyed helping customers and was there a short time before getting promoted to the technical department. In that department as well enjoyed working with customers and enjoyed co-workers.
Heart place,laid back,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FarmingtonApril 17, 2017
Loved talking with all the different Sprint customers, The company really cared about the people working for them. Some days was very busy other you sat and read a book.
Pros
Birthday parties, bounes
Cons
Rude people
Hard worker, leave home at home and work at work
Account Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNMarch 24, 2017
I am a hard worker, a go getter, never leave things undone. I am a happy person, always positive, you will always find a smile on my face. I don't create drama nor like partaking in it Life is to short to be down and out.
Pros
I bring my own lunches.
Cons
I would rather take a short break and get out a little sooner
Okay
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 11, 2017
Benefits were okay and helped support my family. I had troubles with the management. It was a very biased and unfriendly environment. Employees had very little opportunities to speak up.
I am not going to give a review.
Private Duty CNA (Former Employee) –  Silt, COFebruary 25, 2017
It was fine job and will not give anything negative about the company.
This was a good company. I will not say anything negative about the company.
Fun Place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Successfully managed a team of three members to meet the monthly goals
Effectively provided training on the company’s products and services, while customizing to client needs
Closely tracked and monitored all vendor objectives and goals
Provided optimal level of customer service for the clients
Successfully problem solved in real-time to meet the aggressive demands of clients, while at the same time maintaining company’s brand quality
Hosted presentations for the brand to promote a variety of different events
Interviewed and hired candidates for full time/ internship positions for the Operations Department
I loved working alone
Over Payment Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNJanuary 24, 2017
I would love to work back at Accent again if I got the chance, it is a company that you can grow in and do lots of things for the patients and hospitals and dentist offices you are talking to on the phone everyday.
Pros
There are so many I cant just name one
Cons
Sitting the whole day
Great place to work.
Engagement Specialist/ Brand Warrior (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 3, 2016
Loved working at accent. Great management and benefits. Easy to move up in position and pay. Would recommend this job to anyone.
RN’s are salaried and work 60+ hours a week.
RN, Field Case Manager (Former Employee) –  McKinney TXJuly 3, 2016
Salaried RN Case Manager field position. Worked 60 + hours a week, including after getting home from work and on weekends.I was told this was a Monday through Friday 8-5 position....it was anything but that.
Stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMay 30, 2016
This job was a stressful work environment. There was no stability as there was constant turnover in GM's, management, and CSR's. It was a phone job trying to help people with their phone service. My co-workers were nice. The most enjoyable part of the day was clocking out and leaving at the end of the shift.
Pros
It was a full time job.
Cons
Too many to name
Customer Service Representative.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOMay 3, 2016
A typical day at Accent started off quiet and calm. Answering phone calls from customers asking questions about their cell phone service, devices, or account information like their bill. I learned how to communicate over the phone to any customers, retail agents, and even managers about any cell phone questions. My co-workers were very friendly, outgoing, and loved to talk (which was great for the job).The hardest part about my job was trying to help a very unsatisfied customer. If they called in about a part of their bill being incorrect, I had to break down in detail about their bill and why they are being charged what they were and hope that my customer service would keep them going with out company. I enjoyed talking to all kinds of people daily. It kept my job alive and made me love it even more.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
Not enough supervisors.
Good place to learn and grow
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 2, 2016
Company has been bought by Startek so no review is appropriate. But while it lasted it was a fun place to learn a lot, get to travel and exposure to lots of technology.
Pros
Growth
Cons
misguided leadership
Energetic and Upbeat work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INFebruary 11, 2016
My main job here was to assist business customers with their Sprint cell phone bills, plans, and phones. It is a call center to where customers call in, and I would be there to assist and attempt to satisfy their needs, wants and handle these on one call to prevent them needing to call back in. The hardest part of the job was attempting to explain to someone who has no technology skills at all how to configure their personal settings on his/her cellular device over a telephone. The most enjoyable part was getting to communicate and assist new people everyday.
Pros
Opportunity to earn bonuses.
Cons
Coffee pot being broken a large majority of the time.
Accent Marketing / Sprint and Nextel
Quality Analyst/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MODecember 7, 2015
Accent offered a friendly professional environment with knowledgeable management for assistance with issues, etc. It was a lot of fun working with the Quality Control group and a huge learning experience. I would manage a team of 60 agents, 3 groupings of 20, and grade their calls on a daily basis. I would issue feedback on what to improve, as well as what was being done correctly. We also kept call \center floor spirits high by organizing recreational work events occasionally.
Pros
Friendly and knowledgeable team members for support with a pathway for growth within the company
It's a good temporary staffing service.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MONovember 5, 2015
The staffing service was good at finding employment in a pinch. The pay was standard with no benefits. With it being a temp service there really wasn't any job security. The management and job culture depended on where they placed you.
fast pace lots of ot
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Wyoming, MNOctober 13, 2015
welding stairs to decking to rails to medical brackets inground mounts run machines grind and sandblast parts before weld for powder coating
Love the animals - Owner was ill
Veterinary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 13, 2015
I am extremely passionate about animals and their welfare - However, sadly the owner was going into the late stages of Alzheimers and would become abusive, violent and unpredictable and that is why I left
Pros
Playing with the criters
Cons
Owner's illness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accent. Our community is ready to answer.