Accent Employee Reviews in United States

Stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARMay 30, 2016
This job was a stressful work environment. There was no stability as there was constant turnover in GM's, management, and CSR's. It was a phone job trying to help people with their phone service. My co-workers were nice. The most enjoyable part of the day was clocking out and leaving at the end of the shift.
Pros
It was a full time job.
Cons
Too many to name
RN’s are salaried and work 60+ hours a week.
RN, Field Case Manager (Former Employee) –  McKinney TXJuly 3, 2016
Salaried RN Case Manager field position. Worked 60 + hours a week, including after getting home from work and on weekends.I was told this was a Monday through Friday 8-5 position....it was anything but that.
Energetic and Upbeat work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tell City, INFebruary 11, 2016
My main job here was to assist business customers with their Sprint cell phone bills, plans, and phones. It is a call center to where customers call in, and I would be there to assist and attempt to satisfy their needs, wants and handle these on one call to prevent them needing to call back in. The hardest part of the job was attempting to explain to someone who has no technology skills at all how to configure their personal settings on his/her cellular device over a telephone. The most enjoyable part was getting to communicate and assist new people everyday.
Pros
Opportunity to earn bonuses.
Cons
Coffee pot being broken a large majority of the time.
Great place to work.
Engagement Specialist/ Brand Warrior (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 3, 2016
Loved working at accent. Great management and benefits. Easy to move up in position and pay. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Accent Marketing / Sprint and Nextel
Quality Analyst/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MODecember 7, 2015
Accent offered a friendly professional environment with knowledgeable management for assistance with issues, etc. It was a lot of fun working with the Quality Control group and a huge learning experience. I would manage a team of 60 agents, 3 groupings of 20, and grade their calls on a daily basis. I would issue feedback on what to improve, as well as what was being done correctly. We also kept call \center floor spirits high by organizing recreational work events occasionally.
Pros
Friendly and knowledgeable team members for support with a pathway for growth within the company
Good place to learn and grow
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 2, 2016
Company has been bought by Startek so no review is appropriate. But while it lasted it was a fun place to learn a lot, get to travel and exposure to lots of technology.
Pros
Growth
Cons
misguided leadership
It's a good temporary staffing service.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MONovember 5, 2015
The staffing service was good at finding employment in a pinch. The pay was standard with no benefits. With it being a temp service there really wasn't any job security. The management and job culture depended on where they placed you.
fun work place
Client Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha NeSeptember 1, 2015
This position is responsible for assisting clients such as (Mutual of Omaha, Cigna, and Aetna) in processing overpayments and generating potential revenue. This includes traveling (50-75%) to client site, separate and evaluating overpaid claims based on client criteria, obtaining detailed documentation to update client systems on all activities including audits, training new employees on claim systems, direct contact with the sales and marketing departments in recruiting new associates to the company. Meeting Federal and State guidelines. Direct communications for over 500 clients by email, fax or telephone.
Pros
getting bounuses
Cons
hard move postions
Love the animals - Owner was ill
Veterinary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 13, 2015
I am extremely passionate about animals and their welfare - However, sadly the owner was going into the late stages of Alzheimers and would become abusive, violent and unpredictable and that is why I left
Pros
Playing with the criters
Cons
Owner's illness
Good environment to work.
Overpayment Recovery Associate (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2015
Fast pace environment with a lot of interruptions.
Very little contact with management.
Team oriented environment.
Learning something new everyday that you can be audited on and points taken away from monthly stats.
People!
Pros
Monthly meeting with incentives.
Cons
Add additional work responsibilites without pay.
Inbound call center
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Farmington MOJuly 28, 2015
Responsible for dealing with customers in this inbound call center for Sprint, listening to their cellular phone needs and recommending plan or phone equipment changes. Processed payments and explained bills to customers.
Pros
Great place to work for in the area
Cons
Always doing shift bids
fast pace lots of ot
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Wyoming, MNOctober 13, 2015
welding stairs to decking to rails to medical brackets inground mounts run machines grind and sandblast parts before weld for powder coating
Didnt like it at all!!
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 26, 2015
Horrible management!! Nobody knew anything! Everybody wanted to be a leader. too much favortism, Didnt like it. I would never suggest this company to anyone.
Great experience
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 7, 2015
I learned a lot from accent group. the work environment was great and the project we fun. I really gained a lot of skill sets during my time here and i would not trade what i learned from them for anything else in the world.
Not what it seems
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 28, 2014
You sell merchandise at major retail store for independent companies.
I learned a lot of sales tactics and good ways to communicate.
Management is upbeat but very narrow minded.
Co-workers are nice but some can be intimidating.
Hardest part of the job is selling product that may be a difficult buy, along with the long hours and minimal hourly wage.
Opportunity to travel and work at different cites and states is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
hard work with little pay off
enjoyable workplace
Liaison (Former Employee) –  NewyorkJanuary 22, 2014
I worked harder than anyone I know at learning and updating. I evolve by reading or even attending seminars and training. I pick up skills I’m interested in and each skill I gain can contribute directly or indirectly to their company. My co-workers are the best, they are easy to be with, a fun-loving people. The hardest part of the job is that you won't get your salary on time or when you need it the most, it is not enough. But the most enjoyable part of the job is when you worked together with full of laughter but still finished everything in a deadline.
It was a good job but sometimes very boring and not too challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOOctober 2, 2013
It payed well I learned how to listen to angry people and leave them with a satisfied answer than when they first called. Management constantly changed. The hardest part of the job was being confined to your desk and having slow periods where you literally did nothing.
The most enjoyable was when you could detect a mistake and take care of it for the customer or explain their bill to them where they understood what was going on and paid it once they did.
Pros
incentives pay
Cons
long hours boring at times
Not an easy place to spend your time
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tell City, IndianaJanuary 12, 2014
I was referred to in a derogatory way by my fellow trainees and the trainer did nothing to stop it. In fact, she treated me as though I were an idiot. She was impatient and unpleasant. I left before training was completed because I thought if that were to be the treatment in the beginning, then it would only get worse. Additionally, a huge amount of time was spent reminding us that we could be fired for just about anything.
Cons
parking
The hardest part of the job was sometimes the most enjoyable part as well.
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 27, 2013
When I worked for Accent I was a agent for Weight Watchers and I learned that you always had the opprotunity to change some one's life aroung which is a big responsibility. The main type of customer we had were quite down in there spirit a lot which was the hardest part but what also made it the most enjoyable part at the same time was changing that call around by the ending of the call. I enjoyed hearing them laugh and say "thank you" with a sincere voice. I will always remember the good times I had at Accent.
I enjoyed working at ACCENT
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLAugust 3, 2013
was given the opportunity to oversee a site in FL...great people there once we "cleaned the place up". Lots of opportunity to grow if you desire career growth. Upper management was very talented, except a few but that's everywhere these days. I truly enjoyed it, and would work for them again.
client focused as well as people focused which is important...great center evaluation process! love the accountability...
brand image and thought leadership is taught and they truly live it as well as the core values. I wish Accent the best!!
Pros
excellent environment, a great leader
Cons
n/a