AccentCare

AccentCare Employer Reviews

Very busy and productive
Systems Support Analyst - Information Technology (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: ability to learn new technology and get hands on experience
Manage IT task and service desk. Monitor state of servers.

Learned about new technology, telecommunications, facilities, creating and managing a Service Desk.

Very supportive

Great team members

Learning new functions

The interaction with co-workers during the luncheons, summer barbecues and other events
facility closed. worked for 13years.would have liked to keep working there. I enjoyed the time sensitive aspect of the job.
medical final claims (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJanuary 20, 2014
enjoyed working with medical records and medical final claims. management trusted my judgment and I eventually worked independently.
works with employee availbality
Caregiver/CNA (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 12, 2013
Cons: poor pay compared to others of similar work in the area
Good job, they were always friendly and work with my availability, and any time an issue came up at work they did their best to solve the problem.
Fast paced, busy
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2013
Pros: travelig to see other states and meet people in the office's that we supported
Cons: change of schedule at last minute
I learned how to manage staff, handle clincians with problems on their device. Roll out of 2 EMR systems, Cerner and Home Care Home Base. Traveled alot. Enjoyed the knowledge that I learned for Home Health and Hospice.
able to assist teacher in class along with taking care of my client
LVN School Nurse (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: chance to work with various students
Cons: down time during summer months
A typical day fast paced, culturally enlightening, enjoyable.

I learned many different skills such as dealing with various types of disabilities in children.

Management was quick to respond to any questions, kept up dated on new polices and procedures

Rare chances to meet co workers we worked independently in the field and only came together in staff – more... meetings.

The hardest part of the job when we lost a client to illness.
The most enjoyable part is watching the clients thrive on the care they receive... – less
Family Caregiver for disabled client
Family Caregiver (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2013
Pros: encourage client to continue artwork experiences
Cons: short breaks
Assist client in showering, dressing, assist in all daily activities
housekeeping chores, laundry, change linens
assist and escort to Doctor appointments
no procedures, every other day new processes, unrealistic workload, no merit increases
I,T. Dept (Current Employee), DallasAugust 25, 2013
Pros: can wear jeans
Cons: mgmt sucks, work load is unreal yet no merit increases, vacation time impossible to take unless want to shoot self in foot, no procedures that are communicated until decide dont like what you have done.
If you enjoy doing the work of about 3 people and not getting any encouragment or appreciate from mgmt then this is the place for you. If you enjoy having your work load tripled and no merit increases across the board, this is the place to work and lastly if you enjoy having inability to take the vacation time you do have b/c work load too heavy than – more... you have found a place to call home. – less
some clients I loved working for others not so much
housekeeper (Former Employee), Kingman, AZAugust 13, 2013
Pros: meet new people
Cons: office doesnt call clients alot of times to let them know changes or staff to cover an other
Go to clients houses and clean their house and wash their laundry, food prep and sometimes run erronds
Poor training, management
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 19, 2013
Pros: mon-fri schedule
Cons: low pay, no benefits.
Management does not care about employees. Poor pay compared to other agencies. Unhealthy work environment. Management expects nurses to do cna's and home aid's job for a pay rate less than some of what my cna's friends make.
If your looking for a company to put you to work they have a lot of work.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 10, 2013
Pros: you can work any shift. they have excellent health care.
Cons: you would need reliable transportation to be more successfull.
I work for this company for over a year. the always had something for me. They do their best to work around your schedule.
Could be a great wok place under the right management
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2013
The hardest part of the job was getting the upper management to understand the struggles and the issues that were happening on a daily basis in the individual offices. The company itself as a whole has the potential to be great one.
I would not recommend AccentCare as a employer
Supervisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 4, 2013
AccentCare allows their management team to treat their employee's as less then human. AccentCare supports a discriminating and harassing work environment.
Colorado Office is GREAT!
Hospice Team Member (Current Employee), Colorado - Windsor/DenverFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: great team, good leadership, good benefits, does the right thing (ethically)
Cons: need more work space in office, large service area
Have worked for AccentCare of Colorado Hospice for a few years now and have seen many changes. In the past six months we have developed a very strong program with a good foundation. I work alongside an AMAZING and supportive team. Our leadership is strong, fair, consistent and supportive. We have more of a presence in the community and more emphasis – more... is now being placed on providing education and support for free to community members and facility staff. Compensation is very competitive and benefits are pretty good - HRA, Employee Assistance Program, 26 days off your first year between PTO, personal time and holidays, 401K. I am proud to say I work for AccentCare Hospice! – less
Run, don't walk from this company for any position you are considering
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), TXFebruary 7, 2013
Very unstable company driven by poor values. Upper management is out of touch with branch level employees. Documentation and nursing care is severly out of compliance.
n/a
Caregiver (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 6, 2012
Pros: great time
Cons: great
it was a fast paste job i liked it alot loved taking care OF MY GRANDMOTHER AND OTHERS
Productive and fun to work for, great incentives
Customer Service & Medical collections (Former Employee), Ontario CaOctober 30, 2012
Pros: listen to music while working
Cons: split shifts if needed
All staffing agents are very nice, and very organized, Management team very caring, approachable, and answer all you questions without hestiations
productive workplace
Regional Recruitment Manager AC-West (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: fresh approach to home healthcare
Cons: going through transition
Excellent company to work for. Creative work atmosphere.
Ground floor development of processes and procedures.
forward thinking and culturally interesting
a work in progress
Intake Assistant/ Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 30, 2012
When it comes to Home Health your livlihood depends on the census.