AccentHealth Employee Reviews

Great company
Senior Inside Sales Representative & Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 22, 2017
Great people to work with. Company was sold and moved all operations to Chicago. While in Tampa the company was like a big family from the CEO on down. Took care of employees. Could have paid better but job security was good.
Company Was Bought By Competitor
Practice Advocate (Inside Sales) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2017
Loved working at AccentHealth, however, unfortunately the company was purchased by a competitor and started mass layoffs very quickly. Company was renamed and merged.
Cons
Not longer exsisting
Good company
Enterprise Practice Advocate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2017
Good benefits, I enjoyed my 2 years,
Ownership changed

The AccentHealth I went to work for I would give 5 stars across the board - who they are now one star.
Client Building and Engaged Culture
Practice Advocate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2017
AccentHealth had great perks including reimbursement for gym membership and healthy meals. It was a small yet busy office. Spent days on the phone reaching out to clients to build sales.
Subcontractors stay away
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 13, 2016
Think I work for but after management changes and 2010 they started letting the older field techs go. I work for this company for around 10 years. At one time my normal territory for them was Southeastern North Carolina, the east coast of South Carolina and North Eastern part of Georgia. For several months they needed techs for the central part of South Carolina and the upper part of South Carolina, having worked for them for so long I agree to also cover those territories until they could find techs to take care of them.
Then when I had to go out for back surgery they gave my territory away to somebody else.
My advice stay away stay far away
Pros
N!A
Cons
Stay away
Great opportunity to improve lives of medical patients through digital media
Director Customer Experience (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2016
AccentHealth has been in business for over 20 years, so there's a lot of stability. But the business operates very entreprenurially, so good ideas can get implemented quickly. It's a great blend of stable and agile. Great people, products and services.
Pros
Great benefits and opportunities for growth
n/a
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 28, 2015
great swag, lunches, nice cubicles, great location, nice break room, great coffee, nice ice and water machine...great nap room
Flexible, caring, but demanding and unrealistic at times
Job Title (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 11, 2014
Company cares very much about their employees; pays them very well, values teamwork and having fun; is very flexible with job/work/life balancing; however, management sets forth aggressive, and at times, very unrealistic deadlines for types of work needed; tempo of work is at times fast and issues are "band-aided" instead of worked through to avoid repeat occurrence; some managers question your every move or statement making you feel micromanaged; politics between managers hold this company back from truly being a great company
Pros
Great pay, teamwork, benefits, etc.
Cons
Unrealistic deadlines, micromanagement, etc.
Some people are great- others a nightmare
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 23, 2014
Aside from the sales management and training it is a great company.
Pros
Good people in some departments
Cons
Sales is a nightmare
Temp position six months or less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 24, 2012
great for college students, low stress easy commute to USF. decent pay. Good for those in marketing industry.