Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 2,489 reviews matching the search
Not the best place to work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Almost the entire workplace is projects. There are many projects to be assigned to IF you can get interviewed and hired. Once a project is completed, you have to go through the entire process again to get on another project. The pay is different for each project, so you could be paid more or less than your previous project. If you don't get hired for another project once the current project is completed, then you don't have income.
Pros
snacks, Coke machines, healthy choice snacks/drinks, on-site security
Cons
job insecurity, pay varies per project
Salary is very low
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 18, 2017
Salary is very low when compared to same tier company . Promotions are less which means you can't grow faster.... it's not people oriented company.....
No job security, training or advancement
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 18, 2017
Botched new performance review process that does not rate employees effectively. Laid off people after contract ends and very little on the job training. I felt like I was just being thrown to the sharks
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Stress, working on holidays and blackout dates on PTO
Very face-paced and ever-changing work enviroment
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Very nice size organization with offices all over the country. New hire training is very fun and exciting. Get to work with people all over the world and work on a lot of different projects.
Self directed position
Site Communication Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 18, 2017
It was a very hands off from management job that I got to do what I deemed necessary to get the job done. I was the sole person on the Accenture team.
Great starting job
Senior KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2017
Excellent for new graduates. Great place to get skills to forget your career. Friendly staff and coworkers. Very nice new lunch room built for employees
Average
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 18, 2017
It's ok. I love the company. The pay is below average and the work is dull though. I've only worked on one project though and most of the people I work with work on similar projects. Most where I work I think would agree that the work is dull though. Work-life balance is great though.
As a middle-man operation the job security was always a concern
Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2017
The management team tried very hard to ensure consistent communication of any changes. There was various opportunity to volunteer and participate in the community. It was a overall pleasant experience however, the structure of the organization did not provide a stable environment for long-term employment.
Pros
Great induction and communication from upper management
Cons
Long-term employment unstable
Great people
Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 15, 2017
Accenture has smart, wonderful people working there. Forward thinking company, but still has a lot of work to do around Diversity, Inclusion, pay and advancement opportunities for their people in Human Resources particularly.
Nice place to work.
Information Designer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
It was nice, right in the heart of downtown Chicago - but did very little to expand my skill set. This was my first job in a cubicle. Manager was very good.
Pros
The cache of working for them and the location.
Cons
Cubby hole working.
No work-life balance
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2017
Accenture will tell you they are all about work-life balance, but when it comes down to it, days requested were very hard to get and oftentimes we had to do a shift swap with a colleague in lieu of using PTO.
They threaten to "downsize" when there is no call volute coming in.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
atmosphere is very strict and tyrannical
Ok
Senior Manager - Innovation and Thought Leadership (Current Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 14, 2017
OK to work although can be a tad disorienting with the sheer size and number of people and organizations you have to report into. Good for starting your career.
bad company for experienced hires
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
very bad company for experience hires. I came in with 10 years + in insurance and they said in 6 months you will be promoted to manager. 2.5 years later still a consultant. This company blows!
Productive and cool work place
Software Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2017
I never get frustration whenever faces typical situation. Try to learn how to resolve the problem and discuss with team members. I enjoyed a lot with previous clients.
Great Workplace
Invoice Processing (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Working at Accenture has been wonderful. They want you to advance so much in your field, and give promotions to the people that deserve it. They always look for your best interest and try to make any personal situation work for you.
Pros
Pto, Free food (for specific projects), flexible hours
Cons
Salary
Amazing work life balance
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 12, 2017
I spent 3 years in accenture and I would highly recommend it to any one. It have amazing work flexibility. If genuinely required there are planty of work from home options available.
Pros
Free transport, good hikes
Cons
Na
Good company overall
Application Developer Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2017
The best thing about the company is that the benefits, learning opportunities and room for advancement are adequate. The people are generally nice. The issue is that there are lots of middle managers that do not understand the basics of the field we serve. There is too much focus on following some process like a robot and not enough focus on creativity and quality of work. I have suggested improvements that would benefit clients many times but my suggestions are ignored and silenced.
Pros
Competitive benefit package
Cons
To many entry level people still in a college mindset
Productive and Fun workplace
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2017
It was excellent. Very inclusive and diversity focused. Everyone is incredibly positive and hardworking in a very inspiring way. I met amazing people.
Senior Research Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 11, 2017
The company cares about the employees well being. Day to day your learning something new. Fast pace, but not stressful. Great benefits, provides tools to help advance your career.
This is a great place to work.
Payroll Analyst - Collabera (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 11, 2017
All projects are temporary. The projects are started here but streamlined then taken off shore to India. My division (payroll) started back in January 2017 and most of the pay groups were already in India by September 1st. The research and off cycle pay runs are the only thing still done here.
Pros
hourly wage and close to my home
Cons
all projects are temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.