Accenture

3.4K reviews

Accenture Employee Reviews

Excellent People, Horrible Management
Underwriter / Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee), San AntonioAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Awesome Employees
Cons: Compensation and Managment
The people i worked with on a daily basis were great, creative and fun. However the Management staff was not knowledgeable nor did they coach or offer advancement opportunities. The facilities were lacking, but the culture was easy to buy into.
Good work environment
Senior Procurement Operations Specialist (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work. Open environment. Can work from home when needed. Everyone's nice.
Cons: Entry level micromanages a lot, Manager will tell you some ways to move up but won't help you move up
Open atmosphere with a young team. Great place to work. Looks good on resume. Benefits are nice. Compensation could be better. Company parties are really nice. Don't expect anyone to help you move up. You'll have to do it yourself.
Global Procurement
Team Lead (Senior Analyst) (Current Employee), New DelhiAugust 22, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: NA
I've had a wonderful time so far with Accenture so far..Luckily I got good support from the management.I got three promotions so far.
good
Software Engineering Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. not all about the numbers but now you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics
Overall Good Company
Systems Integration Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Pay, Team Environment, Benefits
Cons: Work Life Balance, Transitioning Between Projects
Accenture is a great place to begin ones career. The firm is excellent at giving its employees the opportunity to move around and gain experience. The firm is very poor for work life balance.
Its a place to grow
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee), Mountain ViewAugust 20, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: NA
Good work place with lots of opportunities. I have grown from a team lead to an Associate project manager with lots of projects to work for.
Fun place to work
Senior Accountant/Lead (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Pay, fun place to work
Cons: job security
Management friendly, supports staff and good pay. Promotes from within and provides good training programs for the staff.
It was a really good job
Search Optimization Agent (Former Employee), Lousiville, TennesseeAugust 19, 2015
I had a good time working there, lots of stuff to get into and opportunities for advancement. The management did a mostly good job.
Professional and Global
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Unparallel learning opportunities
Cons: Aggressive and over committed projects
I have been with Accenture for more than 5 years and travelled to places for projects and assignments. It has innumerous learning opportunities to offer but has a very aggressive strategy for software and service implementations with stringent timelines and overcommitted deliverables.
As soon as you reach a certain level, they'll drop you like a bad habit.
Senior Programmer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2015
Pros: Corporate events are usually pretty fun.
Cons: The good people leave or are let go, Some middle managers are great and some not so great, When they have to bring in somebody specifically to improve morale you know you're a crummy manager.
Things were going well and then all of a sudden, I couldn't find a role. So they let me go. The EXACT same thing happened to a friend of mine. He reached a certain level and suddenly couldn't find a role. I suppose when you reach a certain level, they let you go and hire new grads to keep salaries down.
It was a really good job
Search Optimization Agent (Current Employee), Louisville, TNAugust 15, 2015
The people were nice, the work was fun, I'm glad I worked there. A lot of food trucks were there and they had something going on in the company every week.
Good place
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2015
Pros: All the overtime you like
Cons: Unrealistic goals
Good people and great ideas.
Its a great place to start your career.
It can be very demanding sometimes.
You have to want to work.
Only do consulting
Business Rules Designer (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 13, 2015
Don't be in the solutions workforce. No benefits and perks like the consultants get. Harder to get promoted, no travel allowed, management/HR doesn't care.
Fun Place To Work
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), San FranciscoAugust 12, 2015
Pros: They give back to the community
Cons: 100 % travel
Management is somewhat easy going. Work/Life balance is tough when you travel 100% of the time. Advancement is limited but you do learn quite a bit in a short amount of time.
Innovative company
Workplace Solutions Associate Manager & Corporate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2015
Pros: work life balance in some roles
Cons: hireachy is very present
Accenture is focused on change and innovation. Great location in New York City; many subway lines in the immediate area which is important for commuters.
employment with Accenture
Accounts Payable Specialist/Refinery Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 11, 2015
Loved this position until everything was outsourced to INDIA. On the BP contract and BP outsourced the work and Accenture lost the contract. I feel they were always fair but hated to see them follow others and outsource us offshore. They did not seem to care that our customer was not getting as good service as they had with us.
Relaxed working environment
Software Engineer Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Career Growth
Cons: Communication with supervisors
Very chilled, relaxed but yet productive working environment. Many opportunities are available for growth and development, management system is very complex which is expected for such a large company.
Internal Administrative Operations Support (Former Employee), ClevelandAugust 9, 2015
I worked for this company for almost 20 years. It was a great place to work with great people and benefits, but highly competitive!
Great teamwork in the project setting
IT Field Services Technician (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAAugust 5, 2015
I had a fantastic experience being a member on the Beaker Project. I enjoyed the camaraderie of my coworkers and synergy we brought about in working together to complete the project.
Best place to work
Application Architect (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Great place work, learn and grow
Cons: none
My experience has been brilliant and the opportunities were endless. This is an institution of brilliance that brings the best in anyone who is part of it.
Headquarters