Accenture
1,684 reviews

Accenture Employer Reviews

Fun workplace but snail paced growth
Software Business Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: great team mates, vacation plans
Cons: low salary & benefits
Accenture is a great company to work for if you are looking for work life balance. However the employees are paid below the average market pay scale and the promotion and bonuses are seldom offered.
Productive and friendly workplace
Personnel Data Senior Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MoApril 22, 2014
Pros: flexibile work schedule and leave program and friendly environment
A typical day was processing personal information on about 4000 employees for the Federal government.

I have learned to use different processing systems and the different changes over the years.

Management was always there to help when there were problems and willing to listen to suggestion regarding the work that was performed.

Co-workers were friendly – more... and helpful and we were always considered a team.

There wasn't really a hard part to the job for me.

The most enjoyable part was counseling employees and keeping their records up-to-date. Also the friendy work environment and the flexibility were you can choose the start and stop times for work as long as your hours are worked. – less
Nice place to work
F & A Senior Executive (Former Employee), USAApril 22, 2014
Cons: short break
• Preparing Preliminary balance and Final balance report on NYC carriers
• Creating sales contract and purchase contract and creating purchase call’s for NYC carriers
Good company to work
Lead - Enterprise Data Warehousing (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 21, 2014
Good company to work with nice colleagues busy days
Good company to work with nice colleagues busy days
An environment to learn new things
Software Engineer - Analyst Programmer (Former Employee), Taguig, P00April 21, 2014
Pros: knowledge expansion
Cons: work-life imbalance
If you get assigned to the Solutions workforce of the company, you'll most probably receive tasks that are out of your comfort zone. Thus, learning more to the current technology being used. The environment also offers co-workers that are proactive and engaging to helping each other accomplish everything that is needed.
Accenture A Great Place to Work
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 21, 2014
Pros: very positive and flexible work environment, great co-workers, teamwork and close to my house.
Cons: very large consulting firm with policy's that would make developing, and testing software challenging.
I enjoyed my tenure at Accenture, I most enjoyed the strong work ethic that the Accenture culture places on each employee. During my tenure at Accenture I learned in depth the consumer goods and products division where the Accenture-CAS software I supported was used as it's main solution for TPN/TPO, DSD, Retail and Mobility solutions were used. I worked – more... with a great team of support specialist, Technical and Business consultants, Because the software was so reliable the only major issues that I had to resolve were replication and server process issues. most of which were not the software's fault but more environmental such as power outage or Microsoft update packages that affected connectivity. – less
Consulting Company - Airgas
Account Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 18, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: no insurance
This was a temp-postion thru Ranstad. I was a accounts payable clerk we paid the bills for our Air-Gas Client.I was a wonderful enivornment bright colors on the walls.
Excellent work place with flexible schedule.
Business & Systems Integration Sr Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 17, 2014
Being in Accenture, I have learned and experienced how to communicate and work effectively with clients and co-workers. I understood the hierarchical management system. I learned how can we meet tight deadlines.

Overall, I have enjoyed and learned a lot from Accenture.
Enjoyed Working There!!
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 17, 2014
I learned a lot working at Accenture. Company closed location.
Excellent Company to work with
Arch Tech Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 16, 2014
Accenture is very organized and structured consulting company - if you are looking forward to have career in consulting where you can travel the world, Accenture would be the right choice.
Great place to begin career and gain valuable knowledge
Software Engineer Associate (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 16, 2014
This company has a lot to offer it's employee's. Great and respectable people for the most part. Only downside is the lack of culture. Offices are very "corporate" and not a lot of team building which is something I really look for in a company.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Richfield, MNApril 15, 2014
Nice place to work.
Skill enhancement.
Technical trainings.
Employee friendly.
Good place to work and plenty of opportunities
Senior System Analyst/Test Supervisor (Former Employee), chicago, ILApril 13, 2014
Pros: good place to work and plenty of opportunities
Cons: too demanding
Good place to work and plenty of opportunities. Co workers were displayed professionalism and knowledge at work.
Good company
SAP Technical/Conversion Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati OHApril 13, 2014
Firm is a good place to work and treats its associates with respect.
Great place to work.
SAP BI Consultant (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 11, 2014
Pros: learning curve, professional working environment
Cons: compensation
I had a great experience working for Accenture. It is a great place to work. Accenture provides you with a very conducive environment to work, prosper and build your career along with maintaining a fine balance between personal and professional life.
Management control varies hugely from location to location. My experience in Pune,India was over the – more... top; but not the same in Bangalore.
This provided me with good learning curve and helped me build strong skill set. – less
Plenty of opportunities for learning and improving
Java Architect/Associate Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 10, 2014
Pros: exposure to large scale high profile projects
Cons: too much over time
Good place for juniors to start their careers. The company has good policies to ensure juniors get enough help from seniors and leads.
Great place to challenge & stretch your skills offset weak work life balance
Business & Systems Integration Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: ability to travel to many locations to add your expertise
Cons: not family oriented, biased laddering process
For experienced hires, they will fully leverage your arsenal of skills by challenging you to play unfamiliar roles that will add to your expertise.

For college grads, you will get to see a variety of clients and witness their nuanced ways of running their businessed with daily guidance from managers.

The workforce is dynamic and you will meet a lot – more... of innovative, go getters along with thought leaders who do not fall into the workforce majority which is type A personalities. Experienced hires often clash with Accenture insiders as they do not yet have these dynamics figured out.

You can make significant impacts on clients daily worklives which is meaningful; but, deep thoughts and heavy workloads come at the price of early mornings and long evenings. And, you are competing even with your own team members to stand out, if there's any hope for getting raises.

Management will not take notice of you; so, you must be very good at networking and making yourself, your contributions and where you want your career to lead known. They embrace a Jack Welsh type of leadership and do not foster emotional intelligence. – less
Productive and fun workplace.
.Net Developer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 9, 2014
Learned new things and the co-workers are so cool and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting new projects and teamwork processes, and performance outcomes.
Study Designer (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: various opportunities
Cons: many lay offs after 2008 economic down turn
• Managed the end to end delivery of Electronic Data Capture (EDC) applications
• Worked with onshore resources including Design, Develop and Deliver (3D) client team members, project managers and other functional departments during the initial specification & final User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of EDC applications for clinical studies, including custom – more... reports and clinical outputs
• Worked with offshore resources including Study Build Lead and Reports Development Lead during the development and Quality Control (QC) testing of EDC applications for clinical studies – less
Great place to work, less pay
Senior Programmer (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 8, 2014
Great place to work, less pay, good work life balance, management is good

1 2 3 4 5

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more