Accenture
3,197 reviews

Accenture Employee Reviews

Great team and tools to be successful!
Senior Contract Recruiter (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 4, 2015
I enjoyed my time with Accenture. The project I worked on presented a challenge and they provide all the necessary tools a recruiter would need to be successful!
Productive,learning and fun place to work
Team Lead( BI -Datawarehousing ) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Good worklife balance, opportunities to grow
Cons: nothing as such
Each day has been a learning curve for me. With the daily status calls and assignment planning, is what my day starts with. Dealing with BA's QA's and business stake holders to get the requirement updates, design reviews and executing the assigned task is what i do on a typical day at work.
I learned many new technologies,methodologies and got a chance to work in Pharma, and finance domain too.Gained – more... knowledge on Agile methodology, ETL infromatica,Autosys,Oracle Pl/SQL, MSSQL server, Data modeling HP QC to name a few.
The senior management has been quite supportive and always gave me the chance to perform ,opportunity to lead and in the mean time learn different technologies.My co-workers were quite professional and helpful. Together as a team , it was fun to work here.
There were some tough challenges also which i encountered during my tenurity. One of them was to re-code a whole module due to architecture changes and delivering in a very short time span.
But apart from all the challenges and hard times, i enjoyed working in this org. The most enjoyable part of my job was travelling and meeting new clients.This not only gave me a chance to grow professionally but there was a huge knowledge gain in terms of how the business works,whats the market strategy being implemented etc. – less
Great People
Healthcare Consultant (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 3, 2015
Pros: Great peopele
Cons: Constantly looking for new projects
Work life balance is excellent. People on projects are smart, enthusiastic and enjoyable to work with. Benefits are great.
Great after work activities
System Analyst & Team Lead (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJune 2, 2015
Pros: Organised team building sessions
Cons: Couldnt meet all team members
Accenture is a consulting firm. Organized after work collobration sessions, outings. Encouraged team building to better do your job.
A productive and good place to work. Company is very emphatical with their employees.
HR Information Service Reporting Lead Analyst (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2015
Pros: Good benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, and continued education opportunities.
Cons: Unable to move any further in my career.
My typical day at work was very routine, which I enjoyed, at times there were changes due to new request but nothing that threw me off my norm. I was able to work from home and had the support of my supervisor who pretty much left me alone to do my work and we chatted via the Office Communication application weekly. The company core values were similar to my core values so it was enjoyable to report to work daily.
Productive and secure place to work
Service Delivery Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2015
Great place to work with good people. It provides a great work/life balance. It provides challenging assignments. Accenture provides great direction.
Great place to work and gain knowledge
Senior Software Developer-JAVA (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 30, 2015
Cons: Getting hike in salaries in U.S
I have been with Accenture for past 5.5 yrs, it was a great learning experience. Its fun to work with Co-workers. Very large organization.
For every situation within company there is well maintained process.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMay 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Extensive Travel
Accetnure is a great place to work with great knowledge base of resources that enables the resources to be successful in the career. It has great potential for growth.
Great company to work for
Sr. Systems Analyst (Current Employee), New YorkMay 28, 2015
It is a great company to work for. The best part I like about the company is mentorship program, where one is assigned a mentor who guides his/her mentee’s toward right career goal. People are very talented and diversified.
Great career starting place
Management Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2015
Great place to launch a career as you get to work with many different types of people in different geographies and experience a variety of projects.
Good oppurtunies
Business & Integration Manager - Data Analytics (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 27, 2015
Nice oppurtunties for people who love to travel and gain experience in the industry,
good compensation always there for the well qualified.
Very place to start a career after college
Technology Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2015
Pros: Decent pay
Cons: No work life balance
I haven't worked there in over 10 years. Things may have changed a lot.

It is a great place to work straight out of college. I received a lot of great experience in a short time.

The hours are very long. Co-workers and management are very arrogant and type A personalities. They go out to drink a lot.

Not the best environment for a Christian, but a short time there will not hurt you.

The pay was okay for analyst and consultant. The best pay is for associate partner and partner. They wave the carrot in the face a lot. But, not everyone is on the track for partner.
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), VirtualMay 20, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Not a lot of direction in transition periods
Fantastic corporate culture for such a large company. Highly complex processes. Team very helpful...
Virtual work makes this a ideal work scenario.
Change
TL (Current Employee), CaliforniaMay 19, 2015
Pros: good team
Cons: management
Overal good company to work having multiple projects and latest technologies opportunities ,, Try your luck to be in a good project
Best place to work
QA Lead Analyst (Current Employee), Lake Oswego, ORMay 18, 2015
I have worked with Accenture for 6 years. It is one of the best place to work in terms of building your career, job satisfaction and job safety.
Too Big. Become just a number. But good place to grow
Technology Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Too Big. Become just a number. But good place to grow.
-Hours depend on project
-Danger of being pushed to specialize in an area you don't like
-Lattering is sometimes not fair
Best company to work with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 12, 2015
Pros: All
Cons: Poor cost cutting measures
Best company to work with in terms of work culture and management. Only problem is for the sake of cost cutting they are ruling out all the good policies which they had earlier.
Accenture
QA Engineer / Software Tester (Former Employee), Monterrey, PRMay 12, 2015
This is a very big American company, the most enjoyable part of the job was to work with interesting clients like Disney and the opportunity to travel to the client offices and visit the parks.
A company full of passionate individuals
IT consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 9, 2015
Pros
1) Good Company to Work with
2) Good leadership
3) Great enviroment full of passionate individuals
4) Learn how the business works faster than other companies.
5) Great benefits
Nice company to work with, gives you work life balance
Role - Client System Analyst (Current Employee), Northbrook, LiiinoisMay 7, 2015
Pros: good policies
Cons: no hike
employee friendly policies

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more

Accenture Salaries