Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,998 reviews matching the search
Great culture, positive environment
Underwriting Manager - Senior Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 1, 2017
I've added many new relationships and skills while at Accenture.
Management is engaging and professional.
Environment is positive and enjoyable.
Love Accenture
SENIOR RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 1, 2017
Great company! Great place to work. Work life balance and support. Learned a lot and the culture is one of fostering and training.
One of the best companies
Consultant / Department of Defense (Current Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMarch 1, 2017
Accenture is a great company that cares about its employees. There are many different career paths within Accenture. The people I work with are great and always willing to help each other. The benefits are some of the best in the industry.
Pros
Benefits / PTO
Cons
Promotion/laddering system
The most enjoyable and the hardest part of my job
Service Delivery Team Lead (Current Employee) –  PHFebruary 28, 2017
Accenture promotes a work place where equality is being observed. I have enjoyed dealing with different kinds of people regardless of gender, age, ethnicity and the like. It is a global company where you can meet people from around the world. I have deal with sales people from the United States, billing people from India, customers from different parts of Europe and so on.
With this being said, dealing with different people involves different attitudes, social styles and skills. Thus, the challenging part is how you would be able to deal with them well.
good place to start
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2017
good on the job training. you need to find a good project and manager immediately, this will make all the difference in the world-
find a good spot and hold on to it as tightly as possible
Big Corporation - Difficult to Navigate
Senior Manager - Global Field Service Providers (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2017
I was brought in by a team of ex-Dimension Data employees who asked me to develop a similar IT deployment methodology that I had done at DD. 6 months into this another team engaged me and decided to outsource that role to outside VARs. It was somewhat confusing, especially since some of the Accenture internal resources had never been involved in an actual large project deployment implementation.
Pros
Great benefits, excellent corporate culture
Cons
Elitist mentality among Accenture veterans towards outsiders
Avg Consulting firm
Consulting Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 27, 2017
Not the most interesting projects. Tons of online training available. Great travel benefits. Really have to navigate the company to try and get the promotion.
great job lots of experiences
Infrastructure Outsourcing Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2017
typical day
so up a client, status meetings, tackle project tasks associated with me.
assign consultants and analysts tasks
document findings,produce reports
hardest part of job was making sure clients expectations were met.
and ensuring with quality of work produced by my teams.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
lots of work, long hours
IT Infrastructure
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 27, 2017
Accenture provides me with many opportunities to do well in the infrastructure space. I did like the travel part and the interesting projects. I would choose this company again.
Great Company!
Mortgage closing workflow coordinator/processor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Accenture is a great company that cares about its employees. They have core values that they actually honor. They train you well and have training if you ever switch roles.
Pros
Great amount of time off, free stuff, good events, great people
Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Providence, NJFebruary 22, 2017
very supportive and good pay
good work culture
good policies for employees
good ethics
very supportive leadership team and HR team
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to get projects
good company to work
Sr SAP ABAP consultant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 22, 2017
great company and lot of global support and development projects. great place to work with multi cultural..............................................
N/a
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2017
Consulting company. An ever-changing environment. People are great to work with. Not much upward mobility. Very big on diversity.
Great company
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Good flexible relaxed work environment. Accenture looks out for employees. Provides working from home opportunities and job flexibility. You are able to move laterally and vertically.
The company is good
HR Transactions Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The company is good. They have a good PTO policy. There are a lot of different career paths and they give back to the community. They have a lot of fun stuff to do.
Productive and learning opportunity available
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New DelhiFebruary 22, 2017
i had a great learning experience in accenture. Recently we shifted from one platfrom to another in terms of statistical software that we use. this gave me good opportunity to learn new things. Its great place to develop multi skills.
Great Place to Work
Payroll Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
I pretty much grew up at Accenture, beginning my career at Accenture at 22. I've learned how to manage my time, work with customers and build rapport with various personalities. Change is the most difficult part, but Accenture is a company focused on growth and you can't grow without change.
Good environment to work and employees filled with wisdom
Sr. Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Every day felt great just like when I had my first born son. I learned a lot and couldn't wait to go back the next day. Coworkers were helpful above and beyond.
Pros
great benefits/bonuses
Great place to learn and develop
Consultant, Business & Systems Integration (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Great place to learn important communication and consulting skills. Also, promotes an environment to learn technical skills.

A typical day includes meeting with the client for a couple hours to obtain necessary input to complete project deliverables. However, we do work 9+ hour days consistently.

Management has been average. Some managers are far more helpful than others from a learning perspective. However, for those managers that are not very helpful, this forces you to put in more time to teach yourself and demonstrate that you care.

The most enjoyable part is the team members. For the most part everyone gets along and the project teams differ from client to client so you are always meeting new people.
high pace environment,good job security
HOME SERVICE SPECIALIST III HOME EQUITY (HELOC) (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 19, 2017
good place to make a career, great benefits and 401k options.
high volume work place, very demanding but many hours provided to make a living
Pros
job security
Cons
mechanics of the process can be a bit rough at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

86%