Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 1,193 reviews matching the search
Accenture
Senior Manager - Digital / eCommerce Platforms (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2015
Largest consulting company in the world. Smart professionals who does their jobs well. The digital pipeline is diverse with many opportunities.
Pros
Large Pipeline
Cons
Difficult to advance
Intern
intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2015
Before I start, I was not paid by Accenture, but by another staffing company (contractor), so I can not fairly rate their compensation/benefits section.

All in all, I think that Accenture was a great experience, and I think that anyone who gets the opportunity to work there should.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
No assigned work spaces in Chicago, so you may have to look for a good space to work for awhile.
Automation Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 27, 2015
Good working culture and awesome work life balance. Great place to work at management level than at skill set level. Consulting/Management skills will be gained.
Pros
More opportunity to work directly with clients.
Cons
Less opporunity to update/change skill set.
Accenture
Change Control Management (Current Employee) –  MarylandDecember 23, 2015
This company has a lot to offer, and I enjoy working here. I would recommend you apply if you want to work here

Good benefits
Limited choice
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2015
Limited opportunities for personal choice and career specialization is an issue. Analysts are pigeon holed into whatever field is chosen for them no matter what previous experience they have. This creates a misalignment of talent within the company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Great perks but very little work life balance
software consultant (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 22, 2015
Love the benefits and perks of Accenture; Health insurance is great! we sometimes get annual bonuses; The offices are all very nice with free coffee, condiments and free sodas; Lots of online training modules and resources all over who are willing to share their knowledge if you can get to them! I love working with my clients and moving them through the requirements process.

The toughest part of our jobs is there is very little work life balance. If working on a client project most of us work minimum 50 hours a week and that does not include the travel time. On client site you often work 11 hour days;
Pros
Beautiful local offices, with free coffee and free drink machines, Collaborative work environment
Cons
no work life balance; difficult for opportunities to advance, if you are not traveling to client sites
Excellent company to be in
Software Engineer Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 22, 2015
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent Colleagues
- Good Management
- Good infrastructure
- Average compensation
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Average Compensation
Great job to grow and learn new things.
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2015
When your starting out or looking to grow in a new direction it is a great place to work. After that you will find that there is not too much growth without moving to a new location. Most true management roles are in DC. So you will quickly hit the top or get stuck in a role that you do not want. Do not expect to have your pay grow as fast as your job title changes.
Pros
Very flexabile work hours, and PTO is huge
Cons
Low pay, and limited job growth
Good place
Workday HCM Consultant/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 20, 2015
Great place to work. Good support when resource want to attend trainings and learn new technologies.

Management sometimes hide things.

The core values are good.
Fast pace environment to work in
Consultant - Analyst (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJDecember 20, 2015
I work with Accenture as an Analyst. It is a fast pace work environment that allows you to develop important technical and consulting skills. There appears to be a lot of internal training available that employees can make use of. There appears to be a lot of politics which can really work in your favor or against you. I regularly worked at the client site and interacted with the client.
Great for Education
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 20, 2015
Great company for education. Learned a lot about the entire project lifecycle and specific software applications. Also learned an immense about sales and how to operate on a client site.
SAP MM Functional Consultant
SAP MM WM Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 19, 2015
SAP Materials Management and Warehouse Management training.
Multi geography.
Flexible time.
Good colleagues.
Opportunity to work in different phases of the project.
Pros
High SAP community
Cons
Health care
Good management with lesser compensation benfits
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 18, 2015
Need to be little smart to get visible, some times you must be very good in English to get exposed. Few managers are very good, but you cannot get any benefit with them.
Pros
Transportation
Cons
Salary Negoatiations
no work life balance at Accenture
IT SAP Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 17, 2015
You go to your project work hard and learn a lot. Co-workers are excellent to work with at Accenture.

Management is mostly biased. It is all about perception at Accenture
Pros
Travel
Cons
Travel
Work environemnt was good based on the certain people and team
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2015
* Having trust and believe,
* Communicate with team on daily basis
* have light work environment for better productive work
* respect individual, motivate team.
Cons
salary, preformancy tracking process
Great Company
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 11, 2015
Accenture is good firm to continue working with and the work for. It has really good job life balance and good management. The coworkers are very friendly and encouraging and I enjoy my worj here.
be careful
Accounting customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, TNDecember 10, 2015
I was working there on a certain project in the louisville location. I was there for a year, they constantly changed what metrics they used to grade your performance. I will say i wasn't that good, but i did improve ..the management team is very fake. They'll say they'll help you but if they don't like you..even if you do the work..they'll try to get you to quit.

I recently tried to get on another project and they wouldn't let me even interview, even though I wasn't applying for the same type of work.
Pros
pay from temp agency was good
Cons
everything else
Fast Paced fun place
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  SF, CADecember 9, 2015
There is a lot to learn in this company and a positive is that when you find you are in a place you dont like, you can change the project/client you are working for
Busy workspace with several managers
Photoshop Tech & Benchmark (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 8, 2015
I liked the freedom the job offers employees. I didn't like the constant change without much training or solid managerial figure.
Pros
Breaks are long enough, quick position development, Wi-fi access
Cons
Taxes, several managers, smoking cigarettes
Productive, Great Workplace & Great Environment
Team Lead/Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILDecember 6, 2015
Accenture is a great Place to work and it is the place where you will have balance between both personal and professional life