Accenture Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,683 reviews matching the search
Highly Process oriented organization with lot of opportunities to learn.
SAP BI Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTJuly 5, 2016
Highly Process oriented organization with lot of opportunities to learn.
Has varied kind of projects in multiple locations hence lot of flexibility. Good work life balance.
Smart individuals working toward best product for client.
Senior Technology Consulting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 5, 2016
Smart individuals working toward best product for client. Good room for advancement coupled with strong benefits and compensation (especially for analysts compared to other industries entry level jobs)
Project Manager
Project Manager - CMS Integration (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2016
Very solitary place to work in. You may never work with the same people again through out your career. Great money but long hours. Work life balance not a high priority.
Too much like High School Drama
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 4, 2016
Every day, EVERY DAY, there is a meeting reminding us to do the work (no kidding, we have a job to work at!)

They EXPECT overtime. Yes, $ is ok, but you do get tired at times. They don't care.

If you need a JOB, it's better than McDonald's. But I encourage you to look for something better than being here.

My benefit: day #1 health insurance.
Pros
Income
Cons
Drama, HS-like, some senior staff look down on you - they "own" you.
Great Job
SAP IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 30, 2016
If you have the personality to handle the stress, hours and travel, it's a great company to work for!
Negotiate salary because it wont change much for several years.
global mind set. company makes money.
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 30, 2016
high-paced. a lot of politics.
A culture of making money, not in providing excellence. If the client likes somebody, that somebody will be pushed up by accenture leadership and fill roles even if he has no clue about content.
summary
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 30, 2016
I worked at a very very fast pace. I have learned very much and appreciate all that I was taught. The job demanded too much time commitment with mandatory overtime.
Good salary and benefits but too much work load
Business and Technology Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 29, 2016
They pay reasonably good salary. The benefits are on par with the industry. The workload is a high, and to keep up you will have to work for 50 to 60 hours a week on an average.
Good salary and benefits but have to work a lot
Business and Technology Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2016
They pay you well. But once your are on board, salary growth will be slow. Benefits are on par with the industry. The expectation is to work not less than 50 to 60 hours a week.
Great Job with great company.
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2016
Logged unto the system to check for new loan and locate status and forward to Credit and Appraial Analyst for follow up and Loan completion. I tagged, scrubed the loans and saved updated documentationk and documents in the system...It was a busy but laid back environment at a company with exceptional core values.
Pros
Mon-Frid work schedule.
Cons
none.

Want to know more about Accenture?

Ask a question
Great place to work.
Scrum Master/ Delivery Lead- Test Tools Automation (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 27, 2016
Accenture is a great place to learn and work with some of the best people in business. I have learned alot working with people around the country and on various projects.
Pros
Ability to learn new skills.
Cons
Travel - sometimes you get staffed on out of town projects
Ethical, Innovative, and Inclusive
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 26, 2016
Accenture LLP is a leader in the areas of strategy, digital, technology, and operations. They also listen to their personnel. Since my skill set did not match any client requirements, I requested training to close the skill gap. Accenture provided the Unlimited Learning Subscription from Oracle.
Pros
Believes in core values; excellent benefits.
Cons
On a hiring binge. I was hired for my skills however there were no clients in need of these skills.
Excellent company to work for. Great place to start a career.
Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 24, 2016
Outstanding company that walks the walk. Many companies talk about work-life balance, and giving back to the community. Accenture honestly seems to try to adhere to this philosophy. I also haven't seen the cronyism that seems to be prevalent in many other companies. I've worked there for going on three years on three different projects in three different states. And I have yet to meet any management level personnel who were not competent, likable, and approachable.
No review
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 22, 2016
Learned a lot about claim submission. You have to go through a temp service which means poor benefits. Lots of over time provided.
Pros
Medical Field
Cons
NA
ACS- Great Benefits, No upward growth
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2016
Accenture is a wonderful company to work for, or so I'm told. I have been there since they purchased the company I worked for almost five years ago. The healthcare benefits are some of the best you will find, and the work load is enough to keep the overtime hours coming. However, there is very little room for advancement, as the term Senior Analyst only goes to those who actually are performing a supervisor/management role, and then team lead goes to the actual manager of the team. There will be one manager for a whole department. This is not the way it should be, as senior analyst should be given to people that have been there for a certain time, such as three years and have a proven track record. Team leads should then be a supervisor and manager should be the person managing the team. This would open up a lot more advancement (well short term but why do that when you can keep paying people less than $20/hour.
Pros
Healthcare, office activities
Cons
no advancement
Productive and fun work place
Release Management/Service Delivery (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2016
you are on client site so it differs person to person, but through the course of a day you will have approximately 5 meetings.
Great place to work!
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Latin AmericaJune 21, 2016
I worked across numerous countries and enjoyed the opportunity at Accenture. The management team was very supportive but did not micromanage. Loved the culture of the company.
Fast paced IT position in local Insurance company
Programmer/ Analyst Level E (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 20, 2016
Local insurance company was convient walking distance to parking garage. Tools and managerial support needed to complete projects were readily available. Co-workers, who were also Accenture employees, were excellent team members. Very strict and tight timelines.
One of the best consulting companies to work for
ERP Systems Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 17, 2016
Great opportunities. Great leadership that has been very successful at maintaining it's base culture. Only challenge is, as with any other consulting firm, is requirement for travelling.
: DP Intelligent tools is an internal project of Accenture related to mDart applications. Our project deals with Delivery performance of all projects
SSIS/Spotfire Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2016
• Understanding OLTP databases.
• Worked on ETL Processes (SSIS) to build data warehouse using different components (control flow, data flow and event handler).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.