Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 2,401 reviews matching the search
Subordination
subordination analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 23, 2017
the only downside is that they do layoffs and I feel that they do not try hard enough to place you in a new position. other that that the pay was great and the people was great as well
Outsourced everything to India
Accounts Payable Lead (Former Employee) –  KansasJune 23, 2017
This company took over the company I originally worked for and then paid us to train our replacements in India.They did pay us a bonus for staying on for the year to train our replacements and then laid us off
too big to care about the little guy
Contractor, Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2017
Working here is very stressful. there is no organization and communication between groups almost does not exist. Management does not care about you! The culture is fake.
Pros
remote work
Cons
Everything else
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2017
Difficult culture to navigate with many layers going in different directions with few people working together. Many meetings where you just sort of scratch your head and wonder what is going on.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Lack of direction.
Excellent growth opportunities in Market relevant skills
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 22, 2017
Accenture provides a wide spectrum of opportunities to learn, grow and succeed. Pays attention to work life balance through various flexible work arrangements. Strong and vision driven management help employees to understand and achieve the common goal. It's a fun place to work with people from different diverse cultures. The hardest part of the job is to select one from the many interesting and challenging opportunities. Good employee benefits.
Virtually no work life balance
Client Financial Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 22, 2017
Any job at Accenture brings a significant workload that can be very stressful. Be prepared to work long hours including weekends (and yes even holidays)
System Analyst
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 22, 2017
Application development programming
defects fixing.
team management and mentoring
Requirements gathering and technical design document
Client interaction and task allocation
Awesome place to work if you get the right manager
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2017
I was an AWESOME place to work if you had the right supervisor. If you so happen to get a supervisor and get pregnant at the same time scheduled for maternity leave, she would expect you to terminate you pregnancy if you were not married. If you didn't you were reminded that when you came back your services would no longer be required because she had seniority and could return and I was replaceable.
Pros
Great teamwork to get the job done.
Cons
Makes current employees compete if one is about to go out on leave, they remind all employees that they are always downsizing.
Challenging Career
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2017
I generally enjoyed my time at Accenture, but the position was quite demanding. I worked many nights and weekends and had incredibly high expectations.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Hours
Review of my experience
Benefits Liaison (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
Overall, I sincerely enjoyed working at Accenture. I was just disappointed that after 7 years of commitment, my job was transitioned to India, and they did not reassign me to a new project, Instead, I was laid off.
Pros
Employees, freedom, and atmosphere
Cons
In house recruiters, they were not very helpful

Want to know more about Accenture?

Ask a question
always room for improvement
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2017
I don't think the pay is rated great for the job we do and especially the number of years employed. I don't feel everyone is looked at the same in the job that we do . Always much much room for improvement especially with management.
Pros
co workers are friendly and make the time at work pleasant
Cons
not a competative pay for the position
Productive Work Life Balance
Team Lead | Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 22, 2017
Its a good organization to work, the work life balance is very good.
Overall management is good and the ample opportunities of learning are provided within the organization.
Innovative
Organizational Change Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 21, 2017
Open to innovative practice, respectful of various viewpoints, many resources to choose from to get a job done. Progressive organization with collaboration possibilities.
Good Place
Executive Recruiter/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2017
Good People. I worked remote which was awesome and was paid well. They have a good culture and layout your path for growth. All of their systems are cutting edge and easy to use.
Accenture LLP and AFS
Software Developer Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 20, 2017
Accenture is a consulting company that is very fast paced and very nimble. The culture seems to differ when working for different clients so there really isn't one set in stone. The hardest part of the job is being able to adapt quickly to each client that you work for and being able to do it within one or two weeks.
Pros
Opportunity, Management, Advancement
Cons
No Learning Opportunities while with a client, Transparency, Very Little Support
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2017
Accenture provide different positions and will guide you for the best fit, is a great place to work. I work in Accenture for 5 years. I like how people treat you and teach you how to do better.
Great home and work balance
Location Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
Great place to work! Great environment and people tobwork with. There is great involvement within the communitybat Accenture and therebarebalways volunteer opportinities
AFS - a great company to work for
HR systems implementation project team member (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 20, 2017
I was employed by Accenture for a short time because I found that I didn't favor work as a contractor so I took another job that I was offered. But in my; short time with Accenture, I could see that it's a great company for those that want to work as contractors.
Pros
They have everything figured out, really care about employees
Cons
The only type of work they have much of is contracting work
Great place to get a grounding in MC skills
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  SydneyJune 20, 2017
Work was complex but interesting, learnt many skills and progressed rapidly.
Able to connect into a lot of SME's and grow career very quickly. Also extremely social company
Amazing place to work.
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 19, 2017
Amazing place to work, friendly office environment with a great leadership team. Much room for advancement and many benefits to being a full time employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval