Accenture Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,572 reviews matching the search
Excellent company with a very good client list.
Technology Consulting Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2016
Excellent company for someone who is ambitious, likes to work with smart people, and doesn't mind extensive travel, stretch deadlines, and demanding clients.
Challenging Workplace
Senior Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2016
This was my first job out of college, and I had a great experience. The work I was on was challenging, and I felt like I was always learning. I was on a couple traveling projects that take a toll on your work/life balance.
Death march.
Solutions Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 6, 2016
"You cannot go home until this works"
"Dont charge overtime unless you want to be off this project"
"Set the due date to today, if you dont have it end of day today, move it to tomorrow before you go home."
Pros
Interesting young people, eventual pay spike if you do not stop working after your shift.
Cons
You will receive little or no training, and be pushed to set deadlines early.
Great place to work!
Digital Business Integration Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2016
Accenture is a great place to work. The firm provides excellent benefits and promotes a healthy work/life balance. Accenture is at the cutting edge of information technology and provides a multitude of capabilities for their clients.
Good place to work as a fresher
Software Eng Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 6, 2016
Good place to work as a fresher.
It gave me opportunities to grow and learn.

A typical day at work : Fun

Learned to project myself.
co-workers are very supportive
hardest part of the job is reporting
most enjoyable part of the job is Appreciation
Productive and Fun Workplace
Techo-Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 6, 2016
It is good to work with Accenture. Good work life balance and learning opportunities.
I learned a lot about PeopleSoft and the co-workers were really helpful.
The management looks after the concerns very well.
OPT Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2016
Great work culture, spent around 6 years and was indeed a enriching experience. work culture is very good and you can learn so many things
Pros
Pay package
Cons
peer presure
One of the good company to work with
Analyze,Code, Design,Production Support,Architect (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 5, 2016
The company is one of the best companies to work with. The work culture of the company makes it the best company. The work-personal life is always maintained. They also believe in the healthy body has a healthy mind and hence give a tracking device to track the health related activities.
Pros
Free Tacos on 1st Friday of every month. Fitbit to be healthy
Great teach/learn environment
US Finance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMarch 4, 2016
If you are looking for your first job and really want to learn, you should join Accenture. They are some of the best in Consulting/Outsourcing business.
Accenture is an excellent company to work
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 3, 2016
Accenture is an excellent company to work. It has good work life balance. However the work culture is changing a lot.The company is deviating from it core values.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Compensation
Hard work and hard play
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2016
Lots of opportunity to work with lots of clients. Very high turnover, eventually everyone I had worked for had left. I was an experienced hire and I felt lost in the Company the whole time I was there. As an older employee I felt slighted. Great company for young people. Lots of opportunity to learn and build your career.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Very big, you can be lost
Lacking Leadership
Federal Contractor (Former Employee) –  Southern United StatesMarch 3, 2016
Sadly Accenture Leadership models that of big government. With over 375,000 it may be imploding on itself like those in big government.
I observed capricious decisions, precarious strategies and failed policies.
Very good employer and great leads
Team Leader / Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 3, 2016
Very good employer and great leads. It's very great company to work with Accenture. I had very nice professional and work-life balance. It's fun to work with Accenture.
Mortgage loan closer
Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2016
This job was a great learning opportunity. Pressure is a privilege. this is where i first cut my teeth in the corporate world. Job security isn't the greatest in the mortgage industry though as business needs are constantly changing.
Easy Job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2016
It's an easy place to work for. You never take the job home with you. Management is alright. Not too bad on hours. Little job security.
Great Company to work for
Facilities and Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMarch 1, 2016
Flexible hours, great team to work for, everyone works as a team, always meeting new people. The people you meet are from different countries so you get to understand more cultures.
Pros
Overall Great place
Cons
na
Great Company Overall
Analyst/Sr. Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2016
There is no growth. If you are interested in another position you have to apply like everyone else does and compete with those outside of the company. There is no seniority. If you are looking for growth within a company you can look elsewhere because they do not have it. Management is not the best. My colleagues were wonderful! The best set of hardworking, accommodating, and down to earth people. They make you want to be a better person. The best part of the job was being able to get your hands in a lot of different projects and to see the success at the end made it all worthwhile.
Pros
Working from home
Innovative culture
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 29, 2016
Offered me the opportunity to work with and mentor great people in various roles throughout my tenure. I enjoyed working with clients to improve/reengineer our service delivery.
Great Company
IT Operations - Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIFebruary 29, 2016
I really liked my tenure with Accenture. Its an employee friendly company. I would love to join Accenture again in my future.
Pros
Great working environment, Employee Fraindly, good benefits
Cons
No Green Card
Review
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 28, 2016
It is difficult to move around internally within the company. Management consulting is more important to the firm than other positions, and when taking a position with the firm, it is important to ask in advance how your role is classified. Management consultants have faster career progression and a much greater ability to change roles.