Access Information Management Employee Reviews

What its like at Access
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 30, 2017
Access is a good job for someone who really does not want to work extremely hard. A typical day is just always slow looking for things to do when there is really nothing to do. Sometimes you get yelled at for standing in a circle chatting ( which i understand why) but, there is really not much work to do until the routes are ready. Access has a great personality group of people so there is no problem with the people there. Its the fact that i cant learn a lot from this position i am in. Do not get me wrong i love how easy and relaxed my job is but after awhile things become predictable and i just love learning new things which is why i am reaching out to find better opportunity to learn more in this life i have while i am still young.
Pros
Relaxed, Good Personality group
Cons
Teaches me nothing, Slow starts, No overtime, Lack of communication
Great place for hard workers
Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 18, 2017
The work is consistent and challenging, both physically and mentally. It keeps you active and moving. The work you do is important both for the company and the clients and is rewarding.
Good place to work and engaged public presence
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAOctober 4, 2017
Access is an evolving business that has made efforts to improve operating procedures by asking the employees for input on improving processes. The corporate management makes an effort to recognize employee efforts and is engaged in the communities they work through encouraging staff to volunteer with local charities.
Pros
Engaged employer that encourages employee input.
Cons
Little opportunity to move up.
Is good please to work
Data Entry and repack files (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHJuly 15, 2017
Is good is not much to do my position in this job is for was data entry scaner medical record but this job is only temp and some time the boxes was so heavy.
Pros
Cons
We have 15mim break and 30 mim lunch
Very busy
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2017
Access was a big building filled with a lot of private documentation from Banks, Hospitals, Clinics, and much more important places. Sometimes they were flexible.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Short breaks
Fast paced, Team oriented.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34237June 9, 2017
Fast work pace in a company that is growing quickly. Company promotes team work, safe operating procedures through on going instruction and employee training's . Average to good compensation with decent benefit packages.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation.
Access
Digital Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 1, 2017
A typical day in the life was morning call blocks asking for new appointments, trying to sell three lines of business to existing customers. It is fast paced with large quotas, the position would be perfect for a hunter
Pros
Fast Paced, Good Local customer base
Cons
Large quotas, limited products to sell
Serious workplace with long, compensated hours.
Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2017
Working in the Record Center, attention to detail, safety, and maintaining pace are paramount. Management and Sales are always stressed to expand so if you can perform your job duties well and can work overtime, you will be treated very well and given raises and the days off you want.
Pros
Benefits, lunches, training
Cons
mandatory overtime, temp to hire
difficult to succeed
sales (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2017
sales reps asked to do too much, needs a stronger marketing presence, friendly staff that is fun to work with, very professional, some great leaders and some weak
The company began to have alot of events.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAApril 13, 2017
The job security was great, however the pay was very low. The management there were not easy to talk to. When asking for a raise your first 3 try's will most likely be turned down.
keeps you busy
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HIApril 11, 2017
There is so much to do here and sometimes it can become overwhelming. The hardest part of working here is dealing with grumpy customers. It can be a fun workplace.
Pros
Many things to do
Cons
grumpy customers
Unstable
ENTERPRISE SALES (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 10, 2017
Good company that is trying to grow through acquisition which makes for mass hysteria and uncertainty. People were quitting out of uncertainty and leaving because of just being in constant limbo. Mid management is clueless. Job itself is easy. People are cool overall. Good benefits. Lots of company pride.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Any day could be your last
fast paced and cusotmer oriented
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I had to be there everyday on time. Work started when I clocked in to when I clocked out. Some of this was self starting and required my patience and problem solving. I was punctual and patient especially with customers.
Pros
Great co-workers, bosses.
Cons
Company was sold twice.
Better than average company to work for
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MAFebruary 22, 2017
They actually recognize and reward their employees for what they bring to the table. There are many ways to increase your earnings throughout the year with various bonuses. They have a pretty decent wellness program.
Pros
Flexibility with time off
Cons
Not much I can think of at the moment
Nice work flow
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OHFebruary 1, 2017
Basically all I did was sort file in to box with label on them. Scanned every file and box into a certian place in the system and shipped all the file to the warehouse.
Fair, Demanding job. Great environment.
Record Center/Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 21, 2016
Working in a record center can be taxing both physically (picking, warehouse work, etc) and mentally (identifying inventory errors, finding lost records, etc) but the company pays well at the hourly level and there are always opportunities for overtime if you are good at your job. Mandatory overtime, however, becomes a problem when the record center is understaffed.
Pros
Good environment, pay, benefits
Cons
Bad quarters result in under staffing and consistent, required overtime
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Buena, NJJanuary 16, 2016
Looked forward to taking care of customers and doing my daily duties such as deliveries, pulling documents for next day delivery service, searching on computer for location of documents for various customers, using forklift for destruction pallets and other projects. Learned more about using the computer, great co-workers who worked hard everyday. Management treated us like we were one big family.
Pros
All the coffee you can drink and got lunch bought for us every now and then.
Cons
Short breaks
production, peace work environment
customer service (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 15, 2015
one crazy co-worker try to interrupt my work.
I told my supervisor about everything and he give him a write up.
overtime on overnight sometime became the hardest part of the job.
Friendly coworker, peace environment to work
Worst company to work for
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HISeptember 11, 2015
I loved my coworkers but Management was horrible!!! I worked long hours because management needed everything to be done asap. They would complain about overtime, yet at the same time give you impossible projects to complete during the business day while doing your normal daily work. I busted my butt for over a year and got a great review but a 10cent raise!!!! This place is not worth it. They want you to work hard for no pay. Stay away from this place.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, terrible pay and a lot of stress
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  LivermoreJuly 22, 2015
Access is a good company to work for, with great benefits. We are growing quickly and have many opportunities available all the time. The team works great together, and input is greatly appreciated.
Pros
Good team, and growing
Cons
Need more people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8