ACCESS MIDSTREAM

ACCESS MIDSTREAM Employer Reviews

GIS Technician III (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 27, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: bad location
-Update and maintain geospatial database: map production, transfer data between AutoCAD Map 3D and ArcMap 10.1, create and refine workflow processes between departments.

-Assist survey department with performing as-built and depth to cover surveys.

-Train and support all field employees: GPS equipment including Trimble Geo XT 6000 & GSC R8, Freeance – more... app for blackberry, Arc View 10.1, Arc Reader, and XMap 7 Pro.

-Developed Silverlight & HTML5 web based maps using ArcGIS Server and Geocortex Essentials

-Knowledgeable in the development, construction, and operation of a gas gathering pipeline system. Knowledgeable in DOT, 49 CFR Part 191 & 192

Training: Petro Skills Piping Systems – Mechanical Design and Specification – ME-41, Understanding Arc GIS Workflow Manager, Cartography with Esri Production Mapping, AutoCAD with ArcGIS Desktop, Python Scripting for ArcGIS – less
Fast paced work environment and great people
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2013
Great company to work for. Acccess to training and support from co-workers is unparalleled.
A great place to work
Design Draftsman I - Piping (Contract Employee) (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 17, 2013
Management is great. Everyone is helpful and goal oriented. Co-workers are very productive and enjoy working. Overall, its a great place to work in.
Great Coworkers and culture
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Canton, OHApril 9, 2013
Pros: great benefits, health and fitness program with bonuses
Cons: management too busy to address concerns with performing my job effeciently due to manpower and time.
I transferred to Canton, Oh from Shreveport, LA for this position having never lived out of the state of Louisiana before. I was not nervous about the move but the difference in cultural background.

I quickly found the only differences were in speaking. I draw out my letters and mess them together. People from Ohio hit every letter in every word. I – more... say Diet Coke, they say Pop!

I love my job and the people I work with. I do not feel as though advancement was moving along as fast I was "promised". – less