ACCESS MIDSTREAM Employee Reviews

One of the mythical perfect jobs
Pipeline Technician (Former Employee) –  Douglas, WYNovember 24, 2016
This company was by far the most amazing places to have ever worked. From the CEO who took the time to know every employee by name to the average worker this was a team.
Excellent work environment
Construction Manager II. Primary Responsibility (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH 44720July 4, 2016
I very much enjoyed working at Access Midstream. Great work environment with very motivated people. Hard working staff that gave a family atmosphere. It was would be hard not getting along with employees and management at Access Midstream. Couldn't ask for better managers. I would recommend working at Access to anyone in a heartbeat.
Fun place to work
Jr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 14, 2016
It was a fun place to work. I like the fridge with the sodas. I don't like that the economy is bad and they laid us off. I wish Oil and Gas did better. I really liked the fridge with the sodas.
Great people put in a difficult situation...
Software Licensing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2016
Access was the product of a divestiture from a larger oil and gas company. While the people were great to work with there was a lack of structure that created issues.
Great job, but no room to advance
ASSET INTEGRITY SPECIALIST 1 (Former Employee) –  Pearsall, TexasJanuary 15, 2016
Great company, great people, challenging area.

Overall, the job is very diverse and will keep you busy.

The lack of job advancement is the only downside, but it is a major downside.
Pros
Good working environment, great safety culture
Cons
No room for advancement
access midstream
Field Support Tech (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 5, 2015
great place to work, great management, great co workers, great hours, its great great great great great great great great
Pros
great
Cons
great
A wonderful place to work. My co-workers were extremely nice, and worked well together. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience I gained
Administrator of Operation (Former Employee) –  Canton, OhioAugust 20, 2015
Full Time position. 9 month contract completed in 5 months. I created State Certified Process Safety Manuals for the factory equipment. Also, valve tables to help the engineers/operators. I assisted in facility compliance, and helped make sure we met state
standard. I scheduled meetings, placed phone calls, kept and filed important paper work, helped train another employee, and finished a 9 month project in 5 months. I was the sole Administrator for Operation.In addition, I have a formal referral speaking very highly of my work, and all the things I accomplished while working for their company.
Pros
Hour lunches, the management style.
Cons
That it was only a temporary position.
Productive Opertions
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wyalusing, PAFebruary 19, 2015
-I would arrive at am and work on the inspectors reports. The contractors would begin to come in and I would make sure they were oriented because it is a P.S.M facility. I would get the job books caught up, then work on my daily duties.
-I learned that I am an amazing multi-tasker, and I gained quite a bit of knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry.
-I really enjoyed my co-workers. I was the only female, but I got along with everyone very well.
Pros
paid mileage
Cons
I worked with a good team.
Senior Utility Inspector (Former Employee) –  Towanda, PAJanuary 11, 2015
I learned and grew with a great team of management and coworkers. I hours are long, but the team made it very enjoyable and memorable.
Great place to work, team/family atmosphere
Client Configuration/Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 28, 2014
- My day usually starts off with me checking out our ticketing system and then assigning work orders to myself and my teammates.
- I am currently learning my new responsibilities as a team lead.
- My co-workers are a great/close-knit group that works very good together.
-The hardest part of the job is merging with a new company.
- I am enjoying working for a great young company and accepting the opportunities to accel.
Construction Manager
Consultant Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Douglas, WYOctober 20, 2014
Very Poor company to work for. Very dishonest people. Just not a great place to work. The management surrounds themselves with non experienced hands.
Great place
Project Controls Analyst (Current Employee) –  OKCOctober 15, 2014
Very laid back work place, many perks and a great place to work.
oil and Gas
Pipeline Technician (Former Employee) –  west virginiaSeptember 28, 2014
Pipeline Technician, walked pipelines and ran pigs in pipelines. did one call tickets on pipelines when other companies were working around our pipelines.
Evolving work enviorment
Lead Inspector (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 2, 2014
Opportunity to work with multiple codes and specifications
Excelant place to work. Great communication.
Pipeline Tech II (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth TexasJuly 2, 2013
fast paced and rewarding job. I would recommend it. Tight knit work group the always goes above and beyond to to get the jobs done safely and on time.
GIS Technician III (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 27, 2013
-Update and maintain geospatial database: map production, transfer data between AutoCAD Map 3D and ArcMap 10.1, create and refine workflow processes between departments.

-Assist survey department with performing as-built and depth to cover surveys.

-Train and support all field employees: GPS equipment including Trimble Geo XT 6000 & GSC R8, Freeance app for blackberry, Arc View 10.1, Arc Reader, and XMap 7 Pro.

-Developed Silverlight & HTML5 web based maps using ArcGIS Server and Geocortex Essentials

-Knowledgeable in the development, construction, and operation of a gas gathering pipeline system. Knowledgeable in DOT, 49 CFR Part 191 & 192

Training: Petro Skills Piping Systems – Mechanical Design and Specification – ME-41, Understanding Arc GIS Workflow Manager, Cartography with Esri Production Mapping, AutoCAD with ArcGIS Desktop, Python Scripting for ArcGIS
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Bad Location
Fast paced work environment and great people
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 16, 2013
Great company to work for. Acccess to training and support from co-workers is unparalleled.
A great place to work
Design Draftsman I - Piping (Contract Employee) (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 17, 2013
Management is great. Everyone is helpful and goal oriented. Co-workers are very productive and enjoy working. Overall, its a great place to work in.
Great Coworkers and culture
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 9, 2013
I transferred to Canton, Oh from Shreveport, LA for this position having never lived out of the state of Louisiana before. I was not nervous about the move but the difference in cultural background.

I quickly found the only differences were in speaking. I draw out my letters and mess them together. People from Ohio hit every letter in every word. I say Diet Coke, they say Pop!

I love my job and the people I work with. I do not feel as though advancement was moving along as fast I was "promised".
Pros
great benefits, health and fitness program with bonuses
Cons
management too busy to address concerns with performing my job effeciently due to manpower and time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCESS MIDSTREAM. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4