Under general supervision, but following established policies and procedures, performs a broad-range of teller service functions. Including processing transactions, selling bank products and services. Responds to questions and/or provides information upon request from customers (internal and external). Processes requests/transactions, as appropriate. Assist customers and potential customers in understanding and utilizing bank products and services. Accurately and efficiently manages a cash drawer daily.
- Provide excellent customer service in handling customers’ needs and requests.
- Learn and perform all aspects of both the Teller and CSR positions with a primary responsibility for Teller duties
- Responsible for cash handling, customer service and assuring compliance with both company and government entity regulations
- High school degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of Cash Handling experience required) and/or Teller experience (preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong organization skills, detail orientation and customer service skills are critical
- Must pass successful credit and background check.
“No weekend and evening hours”
Access National Bank is a community business bank, and strives to be the CFO’s “best friend” by offering a suite of financial services to small- to mid-sized businesses. ANB operates 5 full service banking centers located throughout Northern Virginia with services that include commercial credit, deposit, mortgage, cash management and private banking. The bank primarily targets businesses with annual revenues of up to $100 million, as well as the individuals associated with those businesses. The bank uses technology and alternative delivery methods to offer clients the most progressive banking products and services available, which enables the customer to choose the most convenient and efficient way to bank.
Access National Corporation, NASDAQ listed ANCX