Access Staffing LLC

Access Staffing LLC Employer Reviews

ACCESS STAFFING
Client Accounting Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
I enjoy working on temporary assignments through ACCESS STAFFING. They have always kept me working on temporary assignments. I have been with them for 4years now.
i did multiple tasks and complete all
General Maintenance - Various Temp positions (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
I have worked as a Supply Technician, a forklift operator a Maintenance Worker and House Manager; I also supervised a crew of four where my duties included being responsible for the efficient distribution of supplies, assuring the organization and inventory of a large number of items for a large health service company and providing excellent customer service to a highly demanding clientele.

Throughout my career my greatest achievements have been my ability to apply what I have learned about the different aspects of my experience and acquired skills. I have the ability to work effectively with persons of many different backgrounds and cultures. Lastly, I am able to work very professionally as part of a team and independently with little supervision. I hope to use these and other skills to make an immediate and significant contribution to this agency’s services.
Excellent company for placing positions leading to full time employment.
Temp (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 6, 2015
A temp agency which lead to my last job placement. New assignments were received shortly after one ended. Went from janitorial and mail room type positions to areas so diverse as a test kitchen a Martha Stewart magazine to the permanent position at Re:Sources.
Great place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: learned alot and met great people
Cons: not enough hours
working at p&g was very exciting to me,i had potential in this place.my co-workers are family.like any job you have your ups and down.i learned how to be a line lead, operate the heat/shrink wrap machine.i have only 2 problems with this company, as a employee we had to be supervised in and out of the building. calling in daily to see if we can work and only working 2-3 hours. other then this this is a great company
Cool Place To work'
Temp Service (Current Employee), lithia, springs ga.November 13, 2014
Pros: you come when you want
Cons: if there is no work they dont need you
Its an okay place to work just wish it was a steady job with steady hours
Nice office, staff and productive
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 13, 2014
Overall the job is easy to complete but not challenging enough.
Diversified culture
Executive Assistant (CW) (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 9, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: n/a
My temporary job assignments with Access Staffing was a great experience.
Working as an admin for a VP at a bank or as a data entry clerk or as a bilingual receptionist at a law firm helped me to grow my organization and bilingual skills.
work site was 18.3 miles away, go figure
Purchasing Clerk - Work site (Former Employee), Melville, NYOctober 31, 2014
Pros: you have a job
Cons: benefits
Access staffing is a staffing agency which we all know that the pay is not great, no benefits no paid time off and well a sick days.
Temp agency
Human Resource Liaison for Choice (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 4, 2014
Temp agency. I think no longer in business. Agency use to get me good jobs in Manhattan. Staff very friendly and helpful.
it was just ajob an not a good one
General Warehouse Operater (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
a bad bad place to work it was not a stable job for no body but management
Great company for employment
Crew Member (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good job, great people, best training.
Cons: breaks were too fast.
Worked on Line production of health and pharmaceuticals. I learned how to assemble products for shipment, and how to increase my speed.
Managemaent at this company were awesome ! Very understanding, professional and cool people.
Co-workers were considerate, professional, and attentive to detail and minded their own business.
I don't have any negative comment to make considering this job was awesome.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when shift ended and cleanup / clock out.
Great place to work as a secondary job as a on call direct care worker . they always have work for day evening and overnight shifts
Direct Care Aide (Current Employee), Melville, NYJuly 27, 2014
Great place to work if you need extra work , the recrutiers are great with placing you with different agencies throughout long island and nassau or queens depending on where you live. Very fast past , work is always available
Very polite staff members
Clerical Administrative Support Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2014
Pros: adequate notices and update on job referrals
Cons: insufficient job assignments
Staff members are reliable when job openings become available.
straight to work
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Pros: everything you learn frome every experience
Cons: cant think of one .... oh the font desk lady if real nasty
day of work is what ever you were in. I was in social work overnight homeless outreach 12 to 8 everyday. when they didn't need me I always had other work made available by my agent. best time I ever had working.
I learned a great deal working with the homeless, substance abusers, medicated residents, inhome intake. just a large amount of information and skills for future positions. management was awesome . as far as co workers well every persons different right. hardest part of the job was picking up my check each Thursday it was in the city..
and the best thing was I didn't have to sell my soul to the job to survive
Direct Care Assistant (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 18, 2014
Access Staffing is a temp agency that ive been with for over a year and I love the company as well as the positions that im giving
Productive and fun workplace.
Visiting Nurse Service Of NY (Former Employee), Jericho, NYMay 13, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, great learning experience, assists with various employment opportunities.
Cons: no room for permanent positions within the agency
Enjoyed learning how to assist others with employment opportunities and strengthen resumes, while working for a competitive but close knit firm.
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2014
Pros: flexibile scheduling
Cons: no raises
A staffing agency. You are not given enough notice to get to a job site sometimes.
A Good Place To Work
Direct Care Counselor (Former Employee), Melville,NYApril 1, 2014
Good company to work for if you value work that offers meaning and want your career to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Nurturing and humbling workplace
Home Health Aid (Current Employee), NYApril 1, 2014
Pros: the skills i've strengthened : compassion, kindness, teaching, patience and leadership
Cons: driving distance
A typical day at work involves interacting with individuals and assisting in mundane activities such as cooking, cleaning, and bathing. The management is very passionate and appreciates if you treat others as you wish to be treated. My co-workers are hard working, respectful, and take there duties very seriously. Many of them are skilled and study fields such as psychology, and medicine in addition to many other fields that relate to this occupation. The hardest part of my job is not being too helpful to the point that the individuals depend on you. The most enjoyable part of my day is making the individuals feel good about themselves through positive reinforcement.
History with Access Staffing
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2014
Access Staffing throughout it's various names got me most if not all of my jobs throughout my eighteen years in New York City

1 2 3 4