Access Staffing LLC Employee Reviews

Learning and ineracting with different job skills to accomplish Succes
Customer Service/ Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 15, 2017
Working on different job assignments was a great learning exp.
I have learned how to interacting with different computer software in order to accomplished my clerical and Data Entry work. Working with different managements was very interesting in how they train and manage staff Acurately. Working with Co-workers was a great satisfaction in getting to now them and interacting as a team. The hardest job for me was being assigned different job duties in long distance locations, which i learned to be comfortable and be punctual for work. The most enjoyable was to learn so many job skills which made me more of an asset to any company thats seeking a well experienced Customer Service person.
Pros
Discount on movie tickets
Cons
Certficate of Succes for rewards- Movie tickets
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 14, 2017
Productive work environment. A worker here job may consist of cooking, cleaning, washing dishes or clothes. Basic living chores for a or a couple of individuals with disabilities.
productive and fast pace
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 20, 2016
Access Staffing is a place where there is endless opportunities and new beginnings! Working for this company I learned to adapt quickly in new environments easily.
Access
Office Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2016
I mostly performed office moves where I helped package all the technology in an office then escort the materials to the new location and set them up in a timely manner.
Management are very fun and out going for a great work experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 4, 2016
I really enjoy working for this company and there's room to expand up to management I also enjoy working out in the city going to different locations making deliveries and meeting new people
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No health benefits
Rewarding position with flexibility
Direct Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 27, 2016
Meet hard working individuals with the desire to excel and want more. very caring and nurturing position, consumers are entertaining and very grateful for the services provided by staff,
Pros
Overtime available, very flexible
Cons
Pay is low
temp agency
Direct Care (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2016
Access is a staffing agency that place you according to your qualifications . I was placed at FEGS and worked there for 2 years and then was hired permanent
Amazing Company
My Supervisor is amazing (Current Employee) –  360 Lexington AveJune 14, 2016
Feels Like Family Working here. My supervisor is very supportive and have my back. Coming int o the company I have had minimum knowledge of systems. I was able to team up with a amazing coworker who helped out for three months
Just a typical office. No special ammenities.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYApril 29, 2016
It is difficult to review this section because I was sent to another location to work; however, when I called the coordinator she was available to me.
Accountable for safety checks on all equipment operated throughout the production process, as well as monitoring activities of workers during produc
Team Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Sycamore, ILApril 10, 2016
Generated strategic methods to use add on sales making the department more profitable.Developed a training course for new hires, which resulted to an increase in revenue.
Temporary positions.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYApril 7, 2016
Constant changing of hours and jumping back and forth but ultimately they helped me find a place that I ended up working at for 4 years.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2016
It is a temp agency and my recuriter (Gonul) tries her best to get me jobs. I would the company to have better benefits for its temps.
Pros
I earn my pay checck
Cons
Benefits not that great
Temporary
Rehabilitation Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2016
Working with Access Staffing was quite a experience the coordinators are unorganized and do not know what they are doing.
1hour lunches
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 28, 2016
Labeling and packing are the most relevant duties on a daily basis.
However, team work is also conducted when necessary.
Pros
1hr. lunches
Cons
Time sheets must be reviewed and signed by the supervisor at the end of each working day.
Picker and Packer (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 9, 2016
Work, is easy, its simply Operating in a warehouse. As a Temp you do the most work but its not that bad, the managers and coworkers are cool. everything about the Job seems good, and what i enjoy about it is everyone is basically on the same schedule.
Perfect Place to work as a Temporary Worker
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2015
I worked for this company for over 10 years and I never experienced any nonsense from Access. The recruiters work well together and help each other to get their clients someone in the door as fast as possible. They have a benefits plan and direct deposit and stay open late if you prefer to pick up your check. Just wonderful people all around.
Pros
Get jobs pretty quickly. Send you reminder emails for paydays.
Work
Payroll Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 14, 2015
It's work and there's stress that comes with it. Over worked and under paid. Co-workers are nice but you always need to look over your shoulder.
benefits
Cons
no bonus, stressful
great professionalism
Electrocardiograph Technician (Former Employee) –  360 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY 10017October 12, 2015
I highly recommend Access Staffing because of their great job placements. Great workers and a very good environment. Management is good, co-workers are pleasant. The Agency sends you to job sites that works well with you.
Flexible Hours
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 12, 2015
The thing I enjoy the most about this job is the flexibility in regards to hours. For the most part, your supervisor will try to work with you
N/A This is a staffing company that typically connects you with other companys. I do not directly work as part of their staff.
Desktop Support Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2015
I believe that overall Access Staffing is a fairly decent company to work for. My main issue has been trying to obtain a raise after working for them for over 2 years.
Pros
If employed for over a year. Benefits are extended to you.
Cons
The payrate that you begin with is typically the payrate that you will end with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Staffing LLC. Our community is ready to answer.