Access2Care Employee Reviews

summary
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 4, 2017
great environment, amazing people to work with, the provider is amazing always cares about his employees and their needs. sees an average of 20-30 patients a day
Great working with clients that required support services
Customer Service/Scheduling/Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 3, 2017
The opportunity to help Medicaid beneficiaries utilize their benefits, establish trust, and help members correctly plan their health care schedules. Empathy and compassion are key to working at this company. A candidate should really poses skills in understanding health care benefits, health care terminology and scheduling techniques. Training is minimal.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Short breaks/lunches, work area always freezing no heat in building
Worst company to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  2500 abbott plFebruary 14, 2017
This company is unorganized management is a joke and clueless about running the call center. The pay is horrible no rewards for a job well done and make up there own rules. which is not in the handbook the manager is Bully, when she feels cross will pick on you. With the help of the lazy supervisors and its infested with bed bugs and roaches. Winter very cold in the offices you will be working in your coat, hat and gloves and summer is brutal. Very high turnover people constantly quit .
Pros
no weekends
Cons
lousy pay, infested with Bed bugs and mangement are idiots
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2017
I love helping people. I'm looking for better pay. I'm in my career field and want to do better in keep a job but some jobs work you and use you cause they know you need work.
Un trabajo todo sumamente ocupado.
Medical Dispatch assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Le ofrece transportacion a personas para traslado de hospital a si como oficinas medicas.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 14, 2016
Very flexible according to schedules. Need more supervisors/ team lead. Great place to gain customer service experience.
Pros
Flexible scheduke
Cons
Not enough mannagement.
My experience
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 20, 2016
While the job itself was rewarding the manner in which the company was managed left a great deal to be desired in my opinion.
Good place to work if there is no more options
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 16, 2016
Managment not organized, not flexible with hours or schedule not family oriented. I requested Martenity Leave 6 times all denied
Pros
Lunch 45 min
Excellent Team; Misguided Management
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 15, 2016
A very relaxing work environment with a small, tight-knit team. Excellent location, with a great selection of businesses and restaurants to explore during lunch breaks and following your shifts.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of the business is located in other states, with very limited support for the Portland area. As a result, it easily feels like a job with no forward potential, as positions in the immediate area are limited to the <20 people in that specific office.
As well, the manager on site during my time there was not at all experienced with the work being done in the office, and would constantly ask the staff what our job was and how we went about performing it. This lack of understanding led to many choices and actions which were often in no way beneficial, and sometimes counter-productive.
inbound call center
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St.Louis,MOJuly 18, 2015
Inbound call center, assisting health plan members in scheduling transportation to and from their doctors appointments and getting authorization from health plan or doctors office when needed
Over worked and under paid
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 31, 2015
Over worked and under paid. Disorganized, unprofessional and poorly ran. No room for advancement or moving up. Don't care about there workers, make you feel like your expendable. Poor benefits and expensive insurance.
Pros
Cons
Pay, benefits etc.
Call Center
Customer Service/Medical (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2015
Answer inbound calls, Verify HIPPA laws, Setup transportation for medicaid, medicare members that need to get back & forth to their doctors appointments. Contact Vendors for pickup & return rides home.
Productive in life.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 1, 2015
I love be able to help people in need and that can't do for them selves. Being there to help with life it self was a plus for me.
Pros
Learning the benefits of life.
Cons
Moved away
not company oriented
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 28, 2014
I would not suggest you work for this company. they are very unorganized and do NOT care about their employees.
Nice to give help to members.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Help members provide transportation to and from doctor appointment's.
Fun Workplace
Scheduler/Dispatcher/CSR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Meet alot of great people and although a small atmosphere, a enjoyable one and the service provided was outstanding.
unorganized, unprofessional
customer service dispatcher (Former Employee) –  pompano beach flAugust 24, 2014
They closed the texas and pompano beach locations with out letting the employees know a head of time. The day they closed is the day we found out it was being closed they don't have the appropriate software to handle the calls, system alwAys crashing. Management sucks everyone looks out for self. The don't have the appropriate training that is needed to provide quality care to the members
Pros
I love my co workers
Cons
Access2Care is the Con
n/a
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 28, 2014
n/a dont have enough training
they dont know what they doing
chaos and disorganization
csr (Current Employee) –  clearwater flJune 11, 2014
Awful place to work. Some people have been years without a raise, even though management keeps promising one. Company is run by micro-managers who just wants to make a buck. They don't care about the employees or the customers. Awful.
Pros
CSRs are nice, hardworking people
Cons
No training, shady business practices
Transportation Coordinator CSR (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 6, 2014
A typical day at work use to be fun and interesting. I loved coming in and looked forward to going to work. I have learned that customer service is not hard at all but it takes a lot of patience, empathy and concern. Management is very understanding when it comes down to you life. I get alone with all of my co workers they always come to me for help if a supervisor is not around. Its not anything hard about the job. If you read and listen upon training you will have it once you get on the floor and take calls.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access2Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5