A rapidly growing Home Health Care company is currently interviewing for its Supervisory RN (Registered nurse) position. The position will begin on a part-time basis (20hrs) involving office hours + home care visits for eval & treat. The position would evolve into a full time position upon the individuals performance and census growth . A background in Home Health Care is a must.
The Registered Nurse (RN) position will be required to perform home health SN Initial Assessments, OASIS Admissions, Re-cert visits, QA and ensure compliance with all State regulations. The RN must have knowledge/experience with home health forms, OASIS forms, Medicare guidelines, rules & regulations. The RN should be familiar with wound care dressing changes, ostomy care, wound VAC,
1. Must currently be licensed in the state of Texas
2. Should have at least two years experience
3. Must have prior home health care experience
4. Should have Reliable Transportation
5. Willingness to travel within DFW metroplex
If interested, please respond to this posting with a current resume and cover letter for further consideration.