ACCESSIBLE HOME HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

Accessible healthcare solutions
DSW Worker (Former Employee) –  Pineville, LAMay 11, 2017
I love this job and my clients that I worked with. Even though some times this job did sometimes kill me, but it was time to do something different and something new!
Pros
Clients, management staffs
Cons
Experience healthcare
This was a temporary working position.
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, KSApril 11, 2017
I like most to work in an office setting, I feel that is what I was trained to do. I also went to college and graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administrative Management, and like working at position that my degree is utilized.
It was a great job while i was in school
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAApril 4, 2017
Chick-fil-a is a very popular company that many customers enjoy. As an employee it is not as pleasant as it is as a customer. I think the job worked well for me as i Transitioned into adulthood.
great balance with your home life.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Salina, KSFebruary 1, 2017
Great place to work but wages are too low. Clients and staff were great people to work for. If the wages were better it would be a ten.
Pros
Work your own schedule.
Cons
wages
Work places are somewhat comfortable!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Narberth, PAJanuary 7, 2017
Pretty good place to work, When they have work.The cases are never hard the people whom you would visit are very nice. But the are far in distance, overall it ok if you have no other work.
Pros
when there's work, you make good money and get the hours you want.
Cons
they just don't always have work.
excellent communication with the people I work with
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Clive, IADecember 21, 2016
|Very responsible company in all ways from scheduling to excellent care to our clients.It is the best Home Health Care Company in the City
Pros
Great administrator, a lot of autonomy, great co workers and clients
Cons
no insurance
was an okay place to work
NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VASeptember 28, 2016
i would go to the patients home and get them up and dress for the day. i would cook, clean, wash laundry, run earns for them, do their hair, talk to them, watch television, play cards or games.
Cons
checks would bounce
Great Place to Work
Companion/ Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Brick, NJFebruary 25, 2016
I worked as a Companion, part-time. It was a great experience to work with my client. Company is very caring. Management was supportive. Many opportunities to earn extra hours. Very rewarding for those who love helping people.
Poor Pay
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PADecember 22, 2015
The pay was very poor and the stress of this job with the individuals got to be high. The individuals were like family. Co-workers would throw you under the bus if they had the opportunity.
Good Company to work for
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 17, 2015
The pay wasn't that well, but the office manager is AMAZING, and she tries to accomodate all staff. I like the fact that they give you choices and options of working with clients instead of forcing you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay isn't so great!
I only wanted better communication on schedules
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, PAMay 6, 2015
I would clock in and go straight to work! The first thing I would do in morning is get the client out of bed> Help her into the restroom. Then I would wash her face and hands! Then take her to the table and help her prepare breakfast and eat the clean up together. After bathing her and helping her get dressed. I check schedule to see if the client has any appointments to attend. Then if not I help them with what ever they choose. Then in the day until time to leave I help the clients with anything they want to do in or outside of the house.. I always make sure all medication is taken on time and correctly.
Pros
I love the hands on part of this job!
Cons
I once got very sick from one of the clients at there home!
Watch out
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  BedfordOctober 6, 2014
This Bedford branch is one messed up place. This lady does not adhere to government standards
Pros
Don't see any
Cons
Your license are in jepordy
Most enjoyable part of the job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Hermitage, PAJuly 9, 2014
Being able to have one on one patient care is something I enjoy very much and being able to make a difference in someone life with the comfortable environment of their home.
wonderful supervisor and excellent experience
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  7500 Wexford, Pa 15090April 7, 2014
This job was one of the most enjoyable work experiences I have had. I typically meet with the owner a day before we have our clinic to receive paper work and medical equipment. I usually drive to Pittsburgh or another destination equal in distance to work the clinic. I arrive an hour before the start time to meet with the Commanding officer and receive instructions from him or her as well as to set up my area. I usually work alone when I have at least 100 soldiers, anymore than that number i work with 1 to 2 more phlebotomists. I draw blood, fill out at least 3 designated military forms for each soldier, prepare blood in centrifuge per requisite, perform DNA slides, make copies for facilities and military, and fax all needed information to designated personnel. The hardest part of the job is traveling. I drive at least an hour and a half plus perform my duties for 8+ hours. It is a wonderful experience and I'm grateful that I have had it.
Pros
I am able to do this job while doing another day job
Cons
I would like to have this job as my main source of income but it is only when needed.
Great manager and supportive coworkers
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  North Miami, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Great company to work for. Developed my skills in sales because my background is all medical. I was able to get patients the proper care they need because i understood their health condition and financial situation. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help those that needed our services because the insurance would not cover it. The owner at times would provide some services to those that needed the assistant and could not afford it free of charge.
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Care Giver
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 2, 2013
Good job, pay is adequate, good hours, good leadership. Paid on time. Good environment, Good co-workers.
Poor Management
DIRECTOR OF NURSING PB/BROWARD COUNTY (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, Florida 33326August 21, 2013
The so called owners of the company, didn't have any knowledge of Home Health or Medicare guidelines, COP's etc, they thought they did. So if you showed initiative you were critized. The rest of the staff is looking for work as well. No management or communications skills, they talk at you not with you. No meetings were ever had and if one was nothing was resolved. It was by far the most dysfunctional place I have ever worked.
Pros
non- didn't ever get the staff lunch
Great company to work for.
Weekend Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJune 9, 2013
Supervisor is the greatest. She looks out for her employees, and she has a deep a caring concern for her clients.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Long break before reassigning.
productive and fun workplace
Assist patients (Current Employee) –  andover, maOctober 30, 2012
Assist with patient’s assessment and care planning. Check and record vital sings, measure height and weight, measure intake and output, collect specimens, test urine, observe patient response to care, report and record observations of patient’s conditions. Assist patients in meeting nutrition and elimination needs. Feed patients, provide fresh drinks and nourishments, assist with bedpans, urinals and commodes, empty urine collection bags, assist with colostomy care, and observe faces and urine, monitor intake and output. Assist patients with mobility, turn and position patients, provide rage of motion exercises, assist with ambulation, Assist patients with personal hygiene and grooming, assist with patient’s comfort and anxiety relief, assist with unit management and efficiency.
very nice envorinment
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILOctober 18, 2012
always was busy attending to residents, learning from different cultures depending on the resident ethnicity
Pros
fexlible work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACCESSIBLE HOME HEALTH CARE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9