ACCESSIBLE HOME HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews in United States

Poor Pay
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PADecember 22, 2015
The pay was very poor and the stress of this job with the individuals got to be high. The individuals were like family. Co-workers would throw you under the bus if they had the opportunity.
I only wanted better communication on schedules
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, PAMay 6, 2015
I would clock in and go straight to work! The first thing I would do in morning is get the client out of bed> Help her into the restroom. Then I would wash her face and hands! Then take her to the table and help her prepare breakfast and eat the clean up together. After bathing her and helping her get dressed. I check schedule to see if the client has any appointments to attend. Then if not I help them with what ever they choose. Then in the day until time to leave I help the clients with anything they want to do in or outside of the house.. I always make sure all medication is taken on time and correctly.
Pros
I love the hands on part of this job!
Cons
I once got very sick from one of the clients at there home!
productive and fun workplace
Assist patients (Current Employee) –  andover, maOctober 30, 2012
Assist with patient’s assessment and care planning. Check and record vital sings, measure height and weight, measure intake and output, collect specimens, test urine, observe patient response to care, report and record observations of patient’s conditions. Assist patients in meeting nutrition and elimination needs. Feed patients, provide fresh drinks and nourishments, assist with bedpans, urinals and commodes, empty urine collection bags, assist with colostomy care, and observe faces and urine, monitor intake and output. Assist patients with mobility, turn and position patients, provide rage of motion exercises, assist with ambulation, Assist patients with personal hygiene and grooming, assist with patient’s comfort and anxiety relief, assist with unit management and efficiency.
Good Company to work for
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 17, 2015
The pay wasn't that well, but the office manager is AMAZING, and she tries to accomodate all staff. I like the fact that they give you choices and options of working with clients instead of forcing you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay isn't so great!
Poor Management
DIRECTOR OF NURSING PB/BROWARD COUNTY (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, Florida 33326August 21, 2013
The so called owners of the company, didn't have any knowledge of Home Health or Medicare guidelines, COP's etc, they thought they did. So if you showed initiative you were critized. The rest of the staff is looking for work as well. No management or communications skills, they talk at you not with you. No meetings were ever had and if one was nothing was resolved. It was by far the most dysfunctional place I have ever worked.
Pros
non- didn't ever get the staff lunch
wonderful supervisor and excellent experience
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  7500 Wexford, Pa 15090April 7, 2014
This job was one of the most enjoyable work experiences I have had. I typically meet with the owner a day before we have our clinic to receive paper work and medical equipment. I usually drive to Pittsburgh or another destination equal in distance to work the clinic. I arrive an hour before the start time to meet with the Commanding officer and receive instructions from him or her as well as to set up my area. I usually work alone when I have at least 100 soldiers, anymore than that number i work with 1 to 2 more phlebotomists. I draw blood, fill out at least 3 designated military forms for each soldier, prepare blood in centrifuge per requisite, perform DNA slides, make copies for facilities and military, and fax all needed information to designated personnel. The hardest part of the job is traveling. I drive at least an hour and a half plus perform my duties for 8+ hours. It is a wonderful experience and I'm grateful that I have had it.
Pros
i am able to do this job while doing another day job
Cons
i would like to have this job as my main source of income but it is only when needed.
Great manager and supportive coworkers
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  North Miami, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Great company to work for. Developed my skills in sales because my background is all medical. I was able to get patients the proper care they need because i understood their health condition and financial situation. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help those that needed our services because the insurance would not cover it. The owner at times would provide some services to those that needed the assistant and could not afford it free of charge.
Pros
flexable work schedule
Most enjoyable part of the job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Hermitage, PAJuly 9, 2014
Being able to have one on one patient care is something I enjoy very much and being able to make a difference in someone life with the comfortable environment of their home.
very nice envorinment
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILOctober 18, 2012
always was busy attending to residents, learning from different cultures depending on the resident ethnicity
Pros
fexlible work hours
Watch out
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  BedfordOctober 6, 2014
This Bedford branch is one messed up place. This lady does not adhere to government standards
Pros
don't see any
Cons
your license are in jepordy
Great company to work for.
Weekend Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJune 9, 2013
Supervisor is the greatest. She looks out for her employees, and she has a deep a caring concern for her clients.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
long break before reassigning.
Care Giver
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 2, 2013
Good job, pay is adequate, good hours, good leadership. Paid on time. Good environment, Good co-workers.

ACCESSIBLE HOME HEALTH CARE Reviews by Location