accesso Employee Reviews

It was a nice job.
Flash Pass Team Member (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJJanuary 2, 2018
This job caters more towards students who have no work experience. On an average day you will either work a 5 hour shift inside on register, or an 8 hour shift out managing the lines at one of the rides. During the summer which is when most people are hired, that comes with a bonus of working outside in the 100+ degree heat. It was a great way to gain experience working with guests at the park.
Pros
Great Pay, great co-wokers
Cons
Extreme weather, did not work well with schedule
Just a bad experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CADecember 8, 2017
Management was just really awful.Too much work for little pay. You came into work with already being in a stressful environment and management just doesn't make it easy to be apart of something that could be great.
Great workplace to meet new people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 18, 2017
Working for accesso at Six Flags Magic Mountain was definitely a new and fun experience for me. The benfits working there come from both the accesso company and Six Flags. I never saw the work environment grow hostile in anyway, always a friendly face wherever you look. I would often find both old and new friends in the crowds of people that would come to Six Flags everyday.
Pros
Very discounted lunches, excellent employee benefits, friendly environment, great working environment.
Cons
Due to the many workers, most lower level positions are often seen as expendable.
Fun and productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILJune 15, 2017
i believe overall accesso was good as a company, our compensation was spectacular because sometime we got paid on commission. so if we made alot we got paid off that, but the supervisors were very reasonable. They made us employees and guests very pleased and satisfied
Pros
discounted lunches, free flash pass on off days, free entry into park
Cons
short breaks, small office space, certain employees were irresponsible
Stressful and Unrealistic expectations
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMay 11, 2017
I found my time with accesso to end up being a waste of time, passion, and energy. I felt unappreciated and let go unfairly. 2 thumbs down. After giving 8 years to this company I highly regret it.
Pros
discounts, travel, and fun enviroment
Cons
expensive insurance, unreralistic expectations
normal paced with on and off days of enjoyement
Flash Pass team member (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 12, 2017
I feel there was a little favoritism going on, there at white waters with Accesso. I worked there from 2013 to 2016 and never once worked as a cashier until my very last day. And was supposed to be a rotation thing to where everyone stands outside and works the cashier in the office.
Pros
free entry and free flashpasses
Cons
standing in the son
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILNovember 28, 2016
It was a very fun environment, the managers were awesome that's why I go back every year because it is only seasonal. Great place to be and grow into sales.
Pros
It's at an amusement park
Cons
The drive
Productive, fun workplace. Lots of team work.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 6, 2016
Arriving to work would start with cleaning the office, then signing into my cash register if I was assigned to be a cashier that day. Otherwise, I would head off to the ride I was assigned to if I was working rides that day.

Management was one the best parts about work, aside from my co-workers. My manager and supervisors were super nice and understanding, and trained each empoyee with patience. After a few weeks of working for them, we all became a big family.

The hardest part of the job was walking around the park in the summer, it was super hot. Because of this, every ride had water for the staff and our office had a full water tank at all times.
Pros
Free entrance into park with +1, employee discounts on all food/beverages/clothes.
Cons
Lots of walking in the heat, rude guests.
Easy job for highschoolers or kids without prior work experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Agawam, MAMarch 28, 2016
Easy, but boring work environment, very flexible hours, great management. I really enjoyed working here while I did, although it's nothing special.
Productive and Fast Pace Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXFebruary 9, 2016
My typical work day consisted of invoicing, lease abstracts, tenant and memos. I learned an administrative role coming from a background in childcare. I love the manager that I worked for. She was a true motivator and always pushed for me to grow. The most enjoyable part of my job was building the rapport with the tenants.
Pros
Health Care paid by company, bonuses
Cons
Not really any
Great adventurous place to grow and show real potential
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILSeptember 2, 2015
promote flash pass in an enthusiastic mood and host rides
while informing guest about the park. Also a excellent management
Great
Lead (Current Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJFebruary 23, 2015
I really enjoy my job as a Lead at Accesso because of my team. I enjoy making sure they are all taken care of throughout the day and I also enjoy teaching them the in's-and-out's of their jobs every day. Through this job I have developed my interpersonal and leadership skills, and my managers have helped me greatly with this. The hardest part of the job is definitely handling unhappy guests, however it is a necessary part of the job and you learn to work with them to make them happy as well as staying aligned with the organization's goals.
Very fun atmosphere with great co workers. one down side is high school drama
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Agawam, MAAugust 28, 2014
Working at the New England location of Six Flags for Accesso / Flash Pass, I learned the meaning behind guest service. Great summer job with great opportunitied to move up a few positions in the company. Each year I advanced to my current position of Supervisor where I handle guest issues, maintain breaks, evalutate and train employees, brief HR paperwork, delegate tasks, handle employee issues and consequences as well as being an expert in the everyday tasks a team member takes care of. Overall I love this company and thoroughly enjoy my job while working here. The team I work with is more of a family than regular coworkers. The only downside is when working with mostly high school and college kids, there is less responsibility towards the seriousness from the workers seeing this is a very easy job
Pros
Complimentary tickets to parks, free Flash Passes on days off, Working outside and building on guests satisfaction.
Cons
Sometimes too hot, Guests can be very deliberately rude.
Great small studio
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 14, 2013
They allow their QA to indulge in more of the typically 'reserved for engineering' acts such as editing code and loading/maintaining the servers. So you get to learn a lot of the vestigial bits of QA that make you more well rounded. At the time of my employment there were 2 to 3 main projects going on at any given time with small 2-6 man teams. The crew is tightly knit which becomes both a good and bad thing as a new comer attempting to navigate the thicket that 5+ years of working together creates between team-members, ESPECIALLY in the software field.
Pros
Nice people, flexible, great atmosphere
Cons
Common small studio problems- disorganized, too much heaped on to too few, information sharing suffered despite the small team size