AccessPoint Employee Reviews

Taking away someone's livelyhood - I do not work or never have worked for Access Point
Associate (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 11, 2017
Know people laid off, then try to get work in same field and threatened with lawsuit due to non-compete. If laid off, Access Point needs to back off!
Cons
Threatens lawsuits due to non-compete agreement but employee was laid off from Access Point
This company was ok
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 20, 2017
I liked the fact that they are able to place you quickly and get you working. But, I do feel as though some of the jobs they assign should pay more do to the work we are performing.
Would rather be unemployeed and inthe streets than work for them
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 26, 2017
Completely unprofessional staff and management. They say they are direct hire jobs but you are thru the agency and their rates and policies are the worst. If you want a real jobe with real hours and real pay, go somewhere else.
Awesome, but misinterpreted...
Associate (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MIJune 9, 2017
First off, what people don't understand is that AccessPoint has NOTHING to do with the individual jobs that people work. They handle the pre-screening and post-hire processes. The amount each person is paid, the hours they work, and the people they work with have NOTHING to do with AccessPoint (unless you are internal staff). I understand that they cannot please everyone, but they are an awesome company that truly cares about their associates. Everyone hears all the "bad" things about them, but no one ever shares the "good"! If course they will help you out or whatever you need, but they don't stick their necks out for people who don't care back. I love my job with AccessPoint. They offer medical, dental and vision plans for EVERYONE, no matter the position, and that is rare! I suggest that you give them a chance, try them out, get a feel for how the company really is. See for yourself.
Pros
Honest, caring and understanding
Cons
Sometimes their clients are hard to work with
was
Flagger (Current Employee) –  MichiganJune 6, 2017
Was promised fulltime hours. Working parttime. Sometime. Very inconsistant. Hours vary. Maybe a few days in a row. Have not worked more than 25 hours for one week. Although they tell you its going to be full time they put you on call 1/2 the time and tell you its due to lack of work. Good pay. Just vary inconsistent.
Pros
A paycheck. Maybe.
They suck
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Gladwin, MIJune 2, 2017
Worse plave I. Have ever worked for. They over work you an under pay you they care. Nothing aboit their workers. Never would i work here again ive wasted 2 years of my life i regret it.
easy to work for
Laborer (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 2, 2017
over all a good place to work. Staff is helpfull, Good pay and don't have fight to get it. Honest and fair.Willing to work with you . works hard to find you a plcment
Pros
Easy to work for
Cons
Hot long days
Great place to work.
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIApril 6, 2017
Working here was one of the best experiences in my life, The people there are some of the best people I've ever met. In all honesty, I wish I still worked there.
Unprofessional Office Enviroment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 14, 2017
It is an unprofessional office. I sat there praying that a certain person wasn't my case manager and she was. They helped me find a job but very unprofessional.
Sucky
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 6, 2017
They took money out of my check because "they were paying me to much". It has happened to a few other people. They don't care about their employees.
very interesting work service
Collections representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 6, 2016
days usually goes up and down but a gratifying work experience. I learned important lesson when it come to customer service, and that is you get an upfront seat to experience a lot different personalities in the work force on and off of the phones.
Pros
possible weekly bonues
Cons
short lunches
advertise at a higher wage than paying.
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 26, 2016
Advertisement says starting wage is one thing. Then when you apply and have the experience, they offer less. Bad business for employees and contractors.
not a real good assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJuly 27, 2016
I was not made to be a customer services representative period. It was not a good fit. I felt like I was adding fuel to the fire and not putting out the flames. There was way too much stress, tension not to mention no matter how hard I tried to do what they wanted I just could not make the mark. I am not a quick problem solver I am a listener and a comforter. I was not made to be a customer services representative plan and simple.
Pros
got paid every week
Cons
too much stress
Terrible place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 17, 2015
Mangement is terrible, they are only there when something isn't being done correctly. Pay is terrible, they hire you in at one job title then quickly change your responsibilities without proper pay then when you ask about a pay rate your told the company can't afford it. Company is constantly losing employees, no one wants to stay. They are also losing accounts.
They have poor clients who dont treat you equally ie...CME Mitsuba
temp (Former Employee) –  Mount PleasantOctober 24, 2015
I had to quit school to work for them and i lost my job because the managers dont care what you do, if someone dont like you then they fire you. If you complain to management they fire you. If you work hard they dont Recognize it... shameful company for letting there employees be treated like meat.
Pros
its a job.
Cons
They have very few companies for you to work for
Long hours mean big bucks
Lead within first month (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 15, 2015
Being a temp agency they don't usually have a lot of employees so most people work 50+ hours per week which is great for a while but then you get burnt out pretty quickly as they hassle you when you ask for days off.
Professional and structured company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, MIOctober 10, 2015
I enjoyed my time at AccessPoint. It was a very professional and structured environment and I learned a great deal from working there.
No different than Advance, A total joke!!! Who runs a business into the ground, then does nothing more than change the name?
Hourly (Former Employee) –  KalamazooSeptember 3, 2015
No different than Advance, They act like they're doing you a favor by underpaying you, while they make money off your labor
Pros
Cons
No different than Advance
Do not use Accespoint
production employee (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek MiJune 11, 2015
I had a bad experience with a service manager she was rude and acted like she was doing me a favor I have a lot of work experience and some college and was treated like a little kid
Pros
weekends off
access point managment and personal are rude and unprofessional.
APPLICANT (Former Employee) –  THREE RIVERS MIMay 30, 2015
The name is only thing that changed. Do not waste your time. They are all about themselves. Do not care about workers.They look down on you, and think you should be grateful for their bad service.Try manpower-elwood-trillium-
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, Rude