Accident Fund Holdings Inc Employee Review

View all Accident Fund Holdings Inc reviews

Fast pace department with excellent team culture and work/life balance.
Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 6, 2013
A typical day at our office? Well to say the least...it's anything but typical. We run a small department that supports five operating units within a holding company. In this job I've learned the art of multi-tasking, to move fast and always be flexible. My partners and team depend on me to bring my "A" game everyday.

The most enjoyable part of my job? It's my team, both management and co-workers. We're a family...and our style is open and fun. We laugh and enjoy our work and we all pull together to accomplish the impossible everyday. This is a highly effective team.

The hardest part of my job is the two hours I spend commuting everyday on the road. It is time for me to start considering the possibilities in Grand Rapids, so that I can spend more time with my family.
Pros
flexibility in my schedule and awesome team to work with.
Cons
commuting two hours a day.

Other Accident Fund Holdings Inc Employee Reviews

Excellent team with a great culture.
Test Advisor (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 23, 2015
I worked for the Accident Fund for over 20 years and enjoyed my time there immensely. My coworkers provided an excellent environment in which to work and the benefits were great! i would recommend the Accident Fund to anyone.