Acciona Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Madrid, IAMarch 28, 2017
A typical day work consisted in sit in front my computer and draw with Autocad in any version. Work hard drawing plans and sometimes check outdoors construction something.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sub-par management along with high demands
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2013
I worked for this company in their Chicago office. My management was sub-par at best and demanded a lot from the employees. The pay was okay and the benefits were fine but because management is more focused on making money for the company as opposed to understanding what their employees actually do, much is lost in translation. This money-focused attitude also makes it hard for management to understand the limits of their own employees and therefore expects them to perform miracles in a short amount of time.

I had wished to work in the wind industry because I believe in being dependent from oil but this company will steal your soul and run your beliefs dry for their own benefit. Think twice before accepting a position-unless its in the Spanish office, it appears they love working for the company (as evident by the previous five star reviews).
Pros
benefits okay
Cons
good luck getting any time for a vacation
All office work
Electrical Systems Operator (Former Employee) –  chicago, ilAugust 2, 2012
I monitored wind turbine parks remotely; I only worked out of and office and found the job to be un rewarding.
Pros
pay
Cons
zero physical movement
Buen Ambiente laboral
Operario (Former Employee) –  NCFebruary 14, 2014
Empresa puntera en desarrollo de energias renovables,aprendes a hacer una pala de molino desde el principio hasta el final y manualmente
Pros
Buen trato con los empleados
Cons
ninguno