Acclaim Technical Services Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful place to work. Professional working environment.
Contract Nepali Translator (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 2, 2015
Very supportive Program Manager- understands one's expertise and assign the job; listens, give proper guidance when needed.
Incredible Company, Limited options
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington DCMay 15, 2015
This company is fantastic. The CEO is a great person who knows his employees and actively looks out for his people. This company has been great to me, the HR staff, the PM, the CEO, every single person. Their recruiters are great and easy to contact. They work with employees on any issues that might arise. My only issue is the company is language heavy and if you are looking for IC jobs not along the linguist path this might not be the best place. I would love to stay with ATS for a long time but there are very few options to move on to a new opportunity with out going the linguist-ish route.
Pros
Great Management, Fair pay, hard working, great CEO
Cons
Movement to new opportunities is difficult and limited and specialized
Amazing company to work for
Linguist- Human Intelligence Linguist (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan-Reston, VaOctober 17, 2014
Probably one of the best companies that I worked for. A company that cared for their employees and treated them very well. Any problems I had my management would take care of it.
Pros
amazing people
great place to work.
Urdu and Baluchi Linguist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 29, 2013
friendly co-workers, enjoyable place to work everyday.
great location.
Great Company
Portuguese Linguist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 17, 2013
A wonderful company that has excellent financial compensation.
Positive work environment. Flexible schedule.

Only negatives are a lack of health insurance for part time employees and short time durations for assignments and gaps in employment.
Excellent Company to Work for!!!
Linguist (Former Employee) –  OCONUSFebruary 20, 2013
I had the pleasure of working with ATS for less than two years. The program manager had an excellent communication skill who was swift to reply to our emails and concerns. When she didn't know the answer, she would direct us to the right person.

I miss working with them. My co-workers and I were very upset when they lost the contract and we had to work for the new company.

The hardest part of the job is being away from our families. The most enjoyable part of the job is ATS itself!
Pros
excellent benefits and compensation
Cons
contract-based employment
Ats
Translator/Role Player/ Actor (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CASeptember 13, 2012
This position was great. It helped out the military, they train them and provide them with care. The hardest part of the job was staying on base for 20-30 days.
Flexible and wonderful management
Linguist (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 8, 2012
Acclaim is a wonderful place to work. They have flexible hours,very understanding management and the best co-workers one could ever wish for.
Work experience
Global Linguist Solution (Former Employee) –  Fob Warrior/ IraqJuly 11, 2012
Translated classified and unclassified documents for the LST and HST;
Screened local applicants for new jobs at the military base;
Interrogated locals checking if they are involved in terrorist acts against the troops or Iraqi people;
Helped the CID with interrogating locals for other security issues that occurred in the US military base by the locals;
Created quality reports and written translations for special projects.
Exciting and rewarding opprotunity to assist our miliatary with cultural/linguistic needs.
Linguist (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAApril 16, 2012
It has been a pleasure to work alongside our military as they gear up for deployment to Afghanistan. The site managers are extremely detail-oriented and ensure that linguists are comfortable in harsh working conditions. It is rewarding to know that your work may one day save the life of a soldier or at the least allow them to communicate and interact with their contemporaries in a war zone.
Pros
great pay and flexible work schedule
Cons
no advancement opportunities, short term employment