Acclivity Healthcare Employee Review

View all Acclivity Healthcare reviews

Lots of personal time and attention paid by Acclivity to acquiring and maintaining employment.
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAOctober 6, 2013
I was contacted by Acclivity Healthcare regarding a temporary to permanent position in my community. My representative was very helpful and supportive through the interview process, spending a lot of time helping me to understand the interviewing process. There has been continuing follow up with me concerning any issues or concerns, large or small, I may have with the employer.
Acclivity Healthcare has gone far above any recruiting agency I have been associated with. Their suggestions, support, and availability have greatly helped me in obtaining employment in this current "tough market". I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare as the first recruiter to go to. Plus, I'm working at a facility that I truly enjoy-everyone is friendly and willing to help me get through the learning curve.

Other Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ping Pong Table was Cool
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 21, 2017
Fun place to work, Interesting management structure with a blend of owners and employees. They don't want to babysit anyone. Only apply if you are a self-starter.
Temp Agency
Reimbursement CSR and Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 4, 2017
This is a temp agency that places me with in a good company and I was hired on. The pay is set to your experience. I would recommend that place to a person who is in need of a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7