Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employer Reviews

Really helpful & caring staff
Collections (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2015
The staff really works for you, making you priority and placement is quick. Like the way the staff keeps you updated and informed. Already recommended a couple of people.
A Great Company with very helpful staff
Data Entry/Billing Assistant (Current Employee), Pediatric Surgeons of PhoenixFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: friendly and happy coworkers
I just started a job under Acclivity Healthcare and although I've only been there two days I can already feel this is the right job for me!! Thank you Acclivity for finding me a job that was a right fit for me. Very Pleased!!
Great staffing. Friendly staff.
Temp (Current Employee), ScottsdaleFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great follow-up
Got a great job with better commute.::::::::::::: i would recommend this staffing agency to everyone. ************************************************************
Great co-workers, good hours
patient service representative (Former Employee), Tucson azJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: micomanaged
I really enjoyed the customer service I was able to provide to the patients. Very rewarding job.
Found me an excellent job in less than a week!
Medical Billing (Current Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 9, 2014
Pros: nicest people i have worked with.
Nicest people I have worked with. Very friendly and had the perfect job for me! I am very pleased with the outcome. I would go to them right away if I needed at job again!
Thanks for making it easy!
Customer Care (Current Employee), UMC at ElviraDecember 6, 2014
Pros: payday every week.
Telephone interviews and electronic paperwork got me into a position with a great company. Thanks so much!
Awesome Company great staff
Customer Care Rep at McKesson (Current Employee), Ft. Worth TXNovember 18, 2014
I was referred to Acclivity Healthcare by a friend and I have had nothing but a WONDERFUL experience! I am more than impressed with their Service. I applied with them and got a job less than a week later with Great Pay! Thank you so much.
This agency works fast to find you job placement
Customer Service Rep (pharmacy tech) (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: quick job placement, great pay, friendly staff, they work with great companies
Cons: no benefits
I submitted an application thru Indeed on a Friday, received a call from Acclivity on the following Monday morning, went on an interview at an awesome company that same evening and was hired Wednesday. They took their time on the phone to prepare me for my interview and give me some background info about the company that assisted me in nailing the interview. Everyone is nice and friendly and this is the best out of 4 agencies I've worked for previously.
Back at work !
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizoniaSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: fridays get out at 3:00 yea!!!!
The Acclivity Team gave me back the confidence and energy that I some how lost. I feel valued as a person. I'm very blessed to be with the TEAM.
Thoroughly Pleased
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, competitive pay
Cons: no benefits until 90 days
I have been absoultely please in all aspects with Acclivity Healtcare and all the opportunites they have given me to find employment. They found me a wonderful place to utilize my skills as a medical assistant… I couldn't be any happier!
Disappointment
Patient Access Representative II (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 13, 2014
Once I was done with my first job the contracted end I have continued to apply for jobs i feel I am qualified for I have never received a call back nor have my calls been returned
Acclivity Healthcare is the Best
Certified Nurse Assistant-CNA (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good communication from the recruiters and staff.
Cons: n/a
The recruiters and the the staffing is the best. The whole process has been an excellent experience for me.I would definitely recommend Acclivity Healthcare to other people.

Acclivity Healthcare
Good work environment.
Outbound Customer Care (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2014
Pros: snacks
Cons: temporary contract.
Having a lot of outbound calls calling members reminding they had there physicals and diabetic exams and immunization’s due. Assisting member in finding the closest location and scheduling appointments with providers. Also sending reminder notice regarding appointments. What I learn was working with management and coworkers to meet our deadlines. The hardest part of the job was members did not want to schedule appointments. Most enjoyed was helping members.
Acclivity is GREAT
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Tempe ArizonaJuly 3, 2014
Awesome experience with this company. I have received a great job opportunity because of Acclivity Health that I would of never have been able to get on my own. I would definitely recommend this company. So relieved to be in a job after searching for over a month, then Acclivity contacted me, and within a week, they had me placed.

fantastic company
medical biiler (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2014
I have a had such an awesome experience with this company. I have received a great job opportunity because of Acclivity Health that I would of never have been able to get on my own. I would definitely recommend this company, which I do all the time!
Not your average job placement company!
Chart Prep (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 30, 2014
Cons: just missed the ping pong table
These employees really know what they are talking about! I went to my interview prepared and confident. The main lady I had been speaking with put a great deal of time and effort into "coaching" me. She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked and knew exactly what the company was looking for. We had a 30 minute phone conference the day before I had my interview. It was more than helpful. She knew everyone's name I would be meeting with and gave exact directions down to which elevator to take and which hallways to turn down. I was also in constant contact with two other employees that were also extremely responsive and helpful. I'm completely impressed. Everything was easy to follow and had zero problems. Thanks Acclivity !!
Fast and efficiant placement with job opportunities
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Neliston, New YorkMay 28, 2014
Pros: large organizational structure with small business concepts
My new job will utilize my experience and education to process medical claim contracts with major organizations that use the organizations services. I will be trained on the job within two weeks working with a team of 10 other claims handlers. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing, I can grow with the organization and be treated as a team player and be treated with respect and fairness.
Very proactive and customer oriented team.
medical billing (Current Employee), buffalo, nyMay 27, 2014
Enjoyed working with the staff of Acclicity healthcare. They were very helpful and informative every step of the way.
Overall it is great!!
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Buffalo NYMay 27, 2014
They were extremely helpful from start to finish in getting me a position . I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a job.
Very professional and attentive company
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 3, 2014
The staff at Acclivity take the time to review your skills and qualifications with you. Very attentive in the way they take care of their employees. Prompt answers to questions. The hiring process is fast. Acclivity's staff is very friendly whether you talk to them by phone or email. Acclivity provides great opportunities. Happy to work here.

1 2 3 4 5

About Acclivity Healthcare

For over a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has successfully placed over 15,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading – Read more