Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!!!!!!
Pharmacy Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TexasApril 22, 2015
First of all I have to say that the staff at Acclivity was great...NO PROBLEMS THERE!!!! I didn't start to have problems until later on down the line with the management staff at McKesson, which is the company you will go to in Ft.Worth. Janie Lopez is a snake and the worse person ever to work for. She likes to talk about others behind their backs to different people. Janie got mad when I told her that wasn't cool and gave me trouble from then on. I had one call where a caller started to stalk me because when you send out surveys, they have your name on the survey. The guy did a Google search on me and within mins knew where I lived, the school I went to, almost every personal question you could choose for a security question. The guy started emailing me and when I told the supervisor, nothing was done. Janie is very unprofessional. It's a great place but not recommended if you are use to a fast pace call center environment. Another misleading thing about this job title is that it's really not anything dealing with pharmacy...your resetting passwords all day for people who are locked out of their account.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no benefits until hired on, slow calls, adhereance is crazy, you don't have the same privileges as regular employees
Not your average job placement company!
Chart Prep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 30, 2014
These employees really know what they are talking about! I went to my interview prepared and confident. The main lady I had been speaking with put a great deal of time and effort into "coaching" me. She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked and knew exactly what the company was looking for. We had a 30 minute phone conference the day before I had my interview. It was more than helpful. She knew everyone's name I would be meeting with and gave exact directions down to which elevator to take and which hallways to turn down. I was also in constant contact with two other employees that were also extremely responsive and helpful. I'm completely impressed. Everything was easy to follow and had zero problems. Thanks Acclivity !!
Cons
just missed the ping pong table
Returned for more!
Medical Collector/Biller/Follow-Up (Current Employee) –  TucsonJune 16, 2014
I have been employed thru Acclivity before in 2004 and the position lead to my dream job. Life circumstances forced me to move to Tucson where I was employed for ten years with a good company. Changes ensued that did not fit my with my career goals so I needed help finding new employment that would be a better fit for the future. I contacted James, went to several interviews and found the ultimate placement. I am very happy with Sarah, Nicole, Cheri and James. It was STRESS FREE knowing that they ALL had my interests in mind as well as their clients. For this 2nd placement in my career by Acclivity it's five stars.
Pros
easy application process, and a successful staff!
Cons
too soon to tell
The Best Agency for Healthcare!
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I've been hired through a temp agency before, and the experience wasn't as nearly as positive as Acclivity. First they interviewed me to make sure that I truly was the "cream of the crop". They then sent me to interview at a well known company with an amazing opportunity. I was hired and started almost immediately. The staff was so supportive and was always answering or returning my calls. My agent even called me on a Sunday to speak with me before starting the next day. Everyone I spoke to was so amazing, and even the Acclivity website itself had job offers at great salaries. I would truly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get in the door as a contract-to-hire.
Pros
Weekly pay, competitive salary, friendly staff, direct deposit
Cons
No benefits through Acclivity, only the company once hired on
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
Lots of personal time and attention paid by Acclivity to acquiring and maintaining employment.
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAOctober 6, 2013
I was contacted by Acclivity Healthcare regarding a temporary to permanent position in my community. My representative was very helpful and supportive through the interview process, spending a lot of time helping me to understand the interviewing process. There has been continuing follow up with me concerning any issues or concerns, large or small, I may have with the employer.
Acclivity Healthcare has gone far above any recruiting agency I have been associated with. Their suggestions, support, and availability have greatly helped me in obtaining employment in this current "tough market". I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare as the first recruiter to go to. Plus, I'm working at a facility that I truly enjoy-everyone is friendly and willing to help me get through the learning curve.
This company provides homecare service to medical patients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 16, 2013
Recruit and schedule potential employees to be interviewed; Screen, interview, run backgrounds, process I-9, E-verify, etc… (full-cycle). Direct orientation process. Maintain employee files, assuring necessary credentials were up-to-date. I was taught how to do background checks and how to interview a potential employee in the healthcare field. My co-workers provided me with much of the data I need to determine what positions were most necessary to fill at any given time of year. Hardest part was keeping employees credentials up to date. The best part was that it wasn't overly structured but this wasn't always a good thing.
Pros
not overly structured
Cons
bad management with little to no benefits
#1 Healthcare Job Placement
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, ArizonaSeptember 21, 2012
Acclivity Healthcare really cares about their clients and employees. They have been extremely supportive with my work search and finding the right people for their clients. I was really happy when they took my experience and found a job that was related. Some agencies just want you to provide services whether you are experienced in the field or not. Acclivity took the time to get to know me, familiarize themselves with my experience and found the perfect job for me. According to my new position Acclivity is Number 1 in healthcare job placement. I plan on continuing to use Acclivity and will refer them to everyone I know who is job seeking. For us who have a hard time interviewing they take the time to prep you and give you the confidence you need to get the job you want.
Thanks Accilivty!
Acclivity found me the perfect job!
Billing Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe AZJuly 27, 2015
I was unhappy at my current place of work, I found this temp agency on Indeed.com and after I spoke to a Health Care Career Consultant he asked what exactly I was looking for and how far I was willing to travel. He was very friendly and very sincere about what exactly I was looking for. In a matter of 2 weeks I have a few interviews lined up. They coached me and help me with my job interview jitters. I was able to make a great impression and landed a great job for a great company! The company I work for truly cares about their employees and I have room to grow in the future. All thanks to Acclivity, I will definitely use them in the future.
Pros
Great shifts
This agency works fast to find you job placement
Customer Service Rep (pharmacy tech) (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 10, 2014
I submitted an application thru Indeed on a Friday, received a call from Acclivity on the following Monday morning, went on an interview at an awesome company that same evening and was hired Wednesday. They took their time on the phone to prepare me for my interview and give me some background info about the company that assisted me in nailing the interview. Everyone is nice and friendly and this is the best out of 4 agencies I've worked for previously.
Pros
quick job placement, great pay, friendly staff, they work with great companies
Cons
no benefits
Pleasant work place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Chandler AZMarch 21, 2013
Acclivity has been a great resource for job placement. My first week on the job, I received a follow-up call asking how my first week went, and If there was any questions I had, to feel free and give them a call.

So far I only have great things to say about Acclivity! The staff has been very responsive in getting back with me on questions I have had. I also like the way they handled all necessary documents that needed to be signed, and of course the job they placed me at is great.

Thanks
Pros
get paid every week!
Cons
temp position for now
A caring company
provider rep (Current Employee) –  AZJanuary 13, 2014
I was going to decline the position because another opportunity had presented itself but one of the Acclivity reps cared enough about me to call me back to let me know that I will be missing out on a great opportunity. He also explained why I would miss out and he gave me a couple of days to think it over.Most companies would of went on to the next canidate ( truthfully, so many ppl need work that it would of been easy to find someone else) but, he didn't. I have never experienced this. Acclivity won me over in a BIG way!
Great Experience!
Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AzJuly 30, 2013
I, by chance, came across one of the reps on Indeed. She was very helpful and had open opportunities ready for me that fit my experience. She was very informative and honest about every aspect of the position. While in the interview and negotiating process, she kept updated and kept in contact about what was going on. I will definately be sending friends to Acclivity to be able to benefit from better placement like I was able to.
Pros
placed in a hospital linked medical office with full benefits for me and my family.
Cons
long drive from my home, but worth it!
Productive place to work!
Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2015
I recently started working at a Dermatology center in the billing department and will be cross trained in the pathology lab, as well. I have never been in either department before and was looking for something new in my career to work in. Without a doubt, Acclivity healthcare was able to take my ideas and find a job that I may be interested in. I went in for an interview and found out that night I received the job. It was a great experience to work with Accilivity Healthcare and I greatly appreciate all their hard work.
Pros
Good hours, free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Excellent Company to find work through
Front office admin (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, ArizonaNovember 30, 2012
I have used many staffing agencies through the years, and acclivity has been the only one that has stuck to their word in regards to calling back and follow through. I never had to track them down they always stayed in contact with me. I used them when they were Primestaff and even then they were great. I would highly suggest that if you are looking for work, contact Acclivity. You will not be dissapointed.
Pros
excellent follow through, great placement, very friendly and compassionate people.
Cons
they got me my job and have been great to me, i have no cons!
Fast Process!
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 25, 2015
I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed, within days the supervisor called to schedule a phone interview that same afternoon and then hired immediately. A very pleasant experience so far, the pay excellent and they matched a job environment to what I was looking for. I begin the actual position in a few days but I feel very good about the outlook of everything and cannot wait. I definitely recommend giving them a try to find the best situation possible!
Pros
Super fast process from beginning to end.
Cons
None yet...
I would highly reccomend this agency to friends who are seeking employment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2013
My experience with Acclivity Healthcare has been a great experience. That staff is very helpful,in helping me seek leads that I find a a great match for my needs. I love that they are local company. The timely fashion that my case was handled enabled me to gain employment in a short time frame. My overall rating is a four star.
Pros
the aid they gave me with career guidance was the best, thus enabled me to get the job, without this help i may have failed.
Great company to work for.
Device support specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta,GAMarch 26, 2013
A day typical day at work is great I assist patients with technical difficulties they're experiencing with their medical devices. I have learned alot about the medical company, as far as management and my co-workers I couldn't ask for better. Management keeps us up to date on all information that has changed, and updated on training; my Co workers are friendly people. Their is really no hard part of the job, the most enjoyable learning new things within the company.
This is my first assignment. I interviewed Monday morning with the client and was offered the position Monday afternoon.
Appeals Rep (Current Employee) –  Woodlands, Tx.May 10, 2013
The work days go by really quickly because we work at a steady, but unstressful pace. I have learned quite a bit, the coworkers and management are very helpful and friendly.

It is a very detailed position, but again has caused me to learn a lot. I I enjoy that there is no micro managing so I am allowed to learn and work at a comfortable pace.
Pros
close to home
Cons
salary
Amazing staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhoenixNovember 24, 2015
After losing my previous job, I was worried I would not find another in a timely manner. I recieved a call back within a week and I was placed within another week. So far this has been a great company to work for. They take care of their employees, I get a call just to check to see how I am doing and any concerns I have. I do reccomend them to all my former coworkers, and anybody who is looking for a new job.

4.8