Acclivity Healthcare Employee Review

View all Acclivity Healthcare reviews

Very quick and efficient
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2014
I have not had any problems so far thru my assignment. The staff has answered my questions in a timely manner and the training process has been smooth.Acclivity has answered all my questions about the assigment and now I am in training and going thru the proverbial motions. I highly reccomend Acclivity because of their spped in response to a potential employee and their friendlinessof the Client Service Managers.

Other Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Temp Agency
Reimbursement CSR and Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 4, 2017
This is a temp agency that places me with in a good company and I was hired on. The pay is set to your experience. I would recommend that place to a person who is in need of a job.
They are an excellent agency to work for!
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2017
Acclivity is a very great agency to use for staffing needs. They complete all the required HR inquiries and get you in a position in a decent amount of time.
Pros
Appropriate job placement
Cons
Nothing I have noticed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7