Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Company that displays great integrity
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with Acclivity Healthcare in my search for position that best fit my expectations. Acclivity was quick at responding and assuring I had and understood everything needed on a placement. The position I have been placed is within a great company. The management and employees all share a interest in helping assure all the right tools to succeed are being provided. It was such a welcoming atmosphere. I am excited to now be a part of a office that truely values their patients and employees. It is comforting knowing they hold up to their mission statement.
Pros
close to home, and amazing benefits
Productive and fast paced agency!!
CCI Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 25, 2016
Accilivity Healthcare agency definitely provided me with an incredible employment opportunity. This agency helped me find a place of employment within a week of speaking with them. I am employed with Dignity Health and I could not have asked for a better opportunity. Thanks Acclivity!!
Pros
great opportunity for finding the right job
Cons
no benefits included
Amazing company!
Admitting Registrar (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2016
I love my job and I'm thankful for everyone that helped me get it. So fast and efficient with everything as far as getting an interview then them making sure everything is in place. Also getting you prepped for the interview.
Pros
Amazing staff!
Cons
No benefits that I know of.
Staffing Agency
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2016
Acclivity is a great staffing agency to use when searching for a job/career in healthcare! They called me on a Tuesday, and by end of day Wednesday I was drug tested and ready to start the following week. The paperwork was easy to complete electronically and the time keeping is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a job. The only downside, is that because they're a staffing agency, the benefits aren't top tier, but I guess you really aren't supposed to work for a staffing agency forever.
Pros
Efficient
Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
Job placement with AUUA
Surgery Scheduler/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Assisted doctors with acquiring medical records for patients and scheduling them for their surgery. Management was pleasant. The hardest part of the job was the forms for the hospital, but with more time and training this would improve. It is enjoyable being a part of caring for the patients and helping the improve the quality of their life.
Pros
Good management, some free lunches
Cons
no personal contact with patient, always by phone
Acclivity is a Joke!
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2016
I got an email from a recruiter regarding a "TOP-PAYING" job located in Scottsdale as a medical records specialist. I went to the hiring site and found out Acclivity is a hiring or staffing agency for Healthcare oreganizations. I went through the hiring process and waited for an interview. Another lady called and notified me what to say and how to dress. The dress code was more important to her because Scottsdale Mayo Clinic supposed treats "high paid people and superstars." I believe in this world everyone deserves the same treatment. This just showed me that Acclivity main concern is to dress like you are on the red carpet. This agency is a joke!!!
Pros
Reaponse in getting an interview
Cons
Hiring/Staffing Agency
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
The Best Agency for Healthcare!
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I've been hired through a temp agency before, and the experience wasn't as nearly as positive as Acclivity. First they interviewed me to make sure that I truly was the "cream of the crop". They then sent me to interview at a well known company with an amazing opportunity. I was hired and started almost immediately. The staff was so supportive and was always answering or returning my calls. My agent even called me on a Sunday to speak with me before starting the next day. Everyone I spoke to was so amazing, and even the Acclivity website itself had job offers at great salaries. I would truly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get in the door as a contract-to-hire.
Pros
Weekly pay, competitive salary, friendly staff, direct deposit
Cons
No benefits through Acclivity, only the company once hired on
Lame
applied for Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 1, 2017
I've applied for Medical Receptionist jobs, which I have experience in for at least 10 yrs. I have completed a profile a few years ago.
I apply for a position and I get the usual email.

Our Recruiting Team will carefully review your application information. If your experience and background are a good match for one of our current open positions, someone will contact you within 48 hours. Blah Blah Blah BS
Pros
Cons
they don't care
Productive and very professional
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 26, 2016
Accilivity Healthcare agency helped me right away with a job! Even before moving to AZ, I was contacted by one of their recruiters back in NY in regards to my experience and that they could help me with a position that would be the right fit for me. It only took less than 2 weeks after moving to Phoenix, AZ and I was interviewed and the job was offered to me. Thank you Accilivity Healthcare for all your hard work!
Pros
Friendly staff
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
Such a productive and motivating agency!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 13, 2016
I'm very thankful for Acclivity Healthcare. They found me an amazing job that's productive, professional and has so much room for growth! They even prepped me for my interview and made me feel like that actually care. I'm so pleased my job and very excited to go to work each morning.
Pros
Everyone is extremley welcoming and supportive
Cons
Productive and fun work environment
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ11September 28, 2016
Management could of been more together never was on the same page your co workers a typical work day didn't get along with one another as a positive family
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
4 min short breaks
Positive work environment!
Intake for Medical Services (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2016
Learning new skills daily, which is exactly what I requested during my interview! Excellent Management is also a plus!!
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Very professional and easy to work for.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2017
I have had the chance to work with Acclivity Healthcare 2 times, they are very professional, and easy to work for. They go the extra mile to get you the job you are really looking for.
Pros
Always willing to assist
Very helpful team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2017
They are committed to find the right job for you. The team was great and very helpful. If you are looking for work I recommend using acclivity!
Pros
4/10 schedule
Cons
No health insurance
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 31, 2016
Got the job fast, great job tips, very detail oriented. I tried a different temp company and they were definitely not as notifiable as acclivity. They also had a great reputation with employer which 99% of the time hires their employees.
Pros
Great schedule
Acclivity Healthcare Review
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2017
The team at Acclivity Healthcare is very helpful. They'll answer any questions you may have. And, will do so in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
productive workplace
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2017
Good communication, gets things done efficiently. Good timing. Friendly and professional. Courteous. They help you and keep you updated every step of the way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7