Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Professional and very helpful
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
The staff at Acclivity Healthcare are great!!! They have been very helpful in getting me in the right position and and with the right people and have gone above and beyond for me and without a doubt for their other clients... Thank you so much for all your help... ☺
awesome staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
Treated very well very fast!!!!!!. And they have a great attitude. They contact me when needed and are accurate. Now i am employed and very happy where i am at thank you.
It has been a great experience so far!!
PFS Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2016
Since day one Acclivity has helped me succeed in my job search. The staff is friendly and they were on top of getting me a job quickly
nice office to work in. supervisor is great
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
Acclivity Healthcare is a topnotch company. they helped me find a very good position in Tucson. from all the girls at the main office to james in the Tucson office, everyone has been great. they are very professional but also personable.
Temp employment
Medical Front Office (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
The staff is helpful in guiding you have through the whole hiring process but I felt like they were not completely up front about being hired as a temp.
Pros
Getting paid weekly, guidance and constant contact by staff to let you know what to do next
Cons
Not a permanent job
Fast-pace OBGYN Office.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2016
I was very happy with the way I was treated and represented by Acclivity. I felt as if I was more than just another person who had applied for another job. It was comforting knowing I was dealing with company that has my best interest in mind.
Pros
An opportunity to learn and add a new skill set.
Professional permanent placement
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2016
I have been working for this company for almost a month. They were professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The recruiters coach you through each step so that you know what to expect. The position is a guarantee hire after completing the required hours and they make sure that the companies they match you are a perfect fit.
Pros
Great placement
Wasted time
Medical abstractionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2016
I was looking for a job and this company got ahold of me... they didn't have medical assisting jobs at the time so I took a position as a medical abstractionist and the pay was very low! 10.50 an hour! But I stayed because they said they would find me a better suited job... I worked my 520 hours never got another job turned down the abstraction job and now they won't help me find one because I don't benefit them after the contracted hours are up I guess. Very disappointed!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything, this company is a joke!
Great place to do business with!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2016
I recently relocated from Colorado to Tucson. Activity has helped me to find the perfect job actually making more money in Tucson than I did in Colorado. I had signed up with several different job search companies and Activity was the only one to continuously provide me with interviews. They have the friendliest staff. The staff led me every step of the way to assist in my job search. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone.
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Acclivity is Over the Top Fantastic!
Schedule Testing (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale AzJune 3, 2016
Acclivity Is really over the top with Everything they do! They are knowledgeable, informative, helpful and go the extra mile to prepare recruits and get them where we need to be. From each department Every Person was so professional and I will tell everyone I meet about working with Acclivity to find them employment.
It's been an awesome experience, one I will never forget! Thank You to each and everyone of you!
Pros
Everyone is there to help

Want to know more about Acclivity Healthcare?

Ask a question
Productive, very helpful.
Medial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 25, 2016
Acclivity is a great company to go through for your job hunting assistance. Very helpful staff and everyone is very efficient!
Recently moved from Colorado to Arizona and had a job interview the next day after arriving. Got hired on the spot and so far it's been a great experience!
Great company!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2016
I just relocated here from A different state. With their help I was able to get A great job in A short amount of time. Thank you Acclivity Healthcare for helping me!
Great agency
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2016
Although I've only been with my a few days, this agency is very well structured. I went in andet with them and not even a week later I had a Job opportunity. I've gone through a different agency in the past and was never this efficient. The staff is amazing and well organized. Plus they care about you and are there to help. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone in health field looking for a job.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 17, 2016
Very helpful in getting placements where. Listen to concerns and adjust accordingly. Everyone has a positive attitude.
Staffing Agency
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2016
Acclivity is a great staffing agency to use when searching for a job/career in healthcare! They called me on a Tuesday, and by end of day Wednesday I was drug tested and ready to start the following week. The paperwork was easy to complete electronically and the time keeping is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a job. The only downside, is that because they're a staffing agency, the benefits aren't top tier, but I guess you really aren't supposed to work for a staffing agency forever.
Pros
Efficient
Right fit for me
Senior Lead Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
I relocated from NYC to Arizona. I got a call from Acclivity on my drive cross country and I had an interview the very next week. I arrived to Arizona March 23rd and my first day of work was yesterday the 25th. So in the span of a month Acclivity found me the right job at the right time. They won't disappoint.
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
IV compounding job
IV compounding Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2016
Made antibiotics and chemotherapy for home health clients in an IV room in Tempe AZ. I enjoy working in the IV room and compounding. It was a fun place to work.
professional, friendly and efficient!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brooke, AZMarch 23, 2016
Acclivity has been amazing! They got me scheduled for an interview and hired almost immediately! They worked to try to get me the position I really wanted. I am so thankful for all the hard work they did to make my job hunt successful!

4.8