Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fabouls Agengcy!!
customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2015
Top notch agency with employees in mind. Everyone is professional and courteous. The agency pays on time. I would recommend them during any job search a employee would have.
Pros
Pays ontime
A company that actually cares about their staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 17, 2015
Working at Acclivity has been a pleasure. I have a great team that actually cares about my wants and needs when it comes to job placement!
Pros
They base your placement on your needs
Dream Job
Claims Examiner/Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week I had the job I had been hoping for. The Acclivity team member's are professional and supportive during all phases of the hiring process. My job search with Acclivity has been a success and a pleasure. I recommend them highly.
Efficient
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2015
Everyone that works at Acclivity is Efficient, and answers all of your questions day or night. They do everything to make sure your ready to start your job.
Pros
Caring, hard working staff
Not Your Typical "temp agency".
insurance (Current Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 10, 2015
The people at Acclivity are great! Very helpful, friendly, and go the extra step to find just the right job for you! I went in to Acclivity and met with a couple different people so they could find out exactly what I was looking for in a job and where I would be able to excel and use my experience! The next week I had an interview and was hired that same day! Definitely recommend working with Acclivity!
Great Jobs at Great Pay
claims examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week and a half I had a job with great pay. The staff was very polite and professional. The interview process was simple and background checks were quick.
Pros
Good Pay, Timely Follow up, Professional Staff
Amazing job placement!
front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
After taking a year off work to be a full time mom, it was time to get back to work. But because of the time off it became difficult to get hired again. After reaching out acclivity, I was able to get to work almost immediately. Totally pleased.
Great agency, very friendly and well organized
scheduling (Current Employee) –  Sun City, AZDecember 9, 2015
Everyone at Acclivity have been nothing but helpful. They are very organized and always get back to you with any questions.
Amazing staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhoenixNovember 24, 2015
After losing my previous job, I was worried I would not find another in a timely manner. I recieved a call back within a week and I was placed within another week. So far this has been a great company to work for. They take care of their employees, I get a call just to check to see how I am doing and any concerns I have. I do reccomend them to all my former coworkers, and anybody who is looking for a new job.
Productive place to work!
Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2015
I recently started working at a Dermatology center in the billing department and will be cross trained in the pathology lab, as well. I have never been in either department before and was looking for something new in my career to work in. Without a doubt, Acclivity healthcare was able to take my ideas and find a job that I may be interested in. I went in for an interview and found out that night I received the job. It was a great experience to work with Accilivity Healthcare and I greatly appreciate all their hard work.
Pros
Good hours, free lunches
Cons
short breaks
The Best Agency for Healthcare!
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I've been hired through a temp agency before, and the experience wasn't as nearly as positive as Acclivity. First they interviewed me to make sure that I truly was the "cream of the crop". They then sent me to interview at a well known company with an amazing opportunity. I was hired and started almost immediately. The staff was so supportive and was always answering or returning my calls. My agent even called me on a Sunday to speak with me before starting the next day. Everyone I spoke to was so amazing, and even the Acclivity website itself had job offers at great salaries. I would truly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get in the door as a contract-to-hire.
Pros
Weekly pay, competitive salary, friendly staff, direct deposit
Cons
No benefits through Acclivity, only the company once hired on
Helpful solution
contract hire (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I can tell you it was getting pretty discouraging with the lack of job offers I was getting and I was needing a job quickly. Acclivity was able to help me and managed to get me a job in literally 1 week of signing up and getting them my credentials.
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
I'm enjoying Acclivity services
medical billing specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 9, 2015
I really enjoy working with them! They call every so often just to check up. Everyone is willing to help anyway they can! I would recommend them!
Thank you!
front office medical (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
Everyone is so helpful and I feel they take pride in what they do. I am very thankful for a company as acclivity for such a good job placement. I love my job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Can't say anything bad about them!
Great company to work for
reimbursement specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
This company was able to put back into a position I not only love but where I wanted to be. They ate gray and will go above and beyond to help you get the information needed to go to work. They are fantastic
Great environment! Very upbeat and positive!
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 9, 2015
Very professional group but super upbeat and positive! Very nurturing and concerned with the employees experience being a good one! They are always available for any questions or concerns!
Great company to work for!!!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 22, 2015
I'm so happy and I feel very blessed to be working with such a good company, that actually cares about their employees!! I have nothing but good things to say about this company, my experience has been wonderful!!
A wonderful place to work
CVO (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 27, 2015
I am really enjoying my new job and I thank Acclivity for helping me find this job. The job is everything that I was looking for. I am enjoying insurance verification.
Pros
I am doing what I always wanted to do
Cons
no cons
Awesome company!
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  azAugust 27, 2015
Great place to work at! I've never been more excited to work for any other employer! Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help when in need!

4.8