Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Helpful and Efficent
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZMarch 22, 2016
Acclivity Health Care takes the hassle out of a job search! They took the time to determine my preferences and needs and worked efficiently to place me within a reputable company that was a perfect fit. Anyone who works with Acclivity can see that they care about the people they employ and try their best to ensure that they place them in a company that they can grow with.
Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
Right fit for me
Senior Lead Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
I relocated from NYC to Arizona. I got a call from Acclivity on my drive cross country and I had an interview the very next week. I arrived to Arizona March 23rd and my first day of work was yesterday the 25th. So in the span of a month Acclivity found me the right job at the right time. They won't disappoint.
Not Your Typical "temp agency".
insurance (Current Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 10, 2015
The people at Acclivity are great! Very helpful, friendly, and go the extra step to find just the right job for you! I went in to Acclivity and met with a couple different people so they could find out exactly what I was looking for in a job and where I would be able to excel and use my experience! The next week I had an interview and was hired that same day! Definitely recommend working with Acclivity!
Productive place to work!
Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2015
I recently started working at a Dermatology center in the billing department and will be cross trained in the pathology lab, as well. I have never been in either department before and was looking for something new in my career to work in. Without a doubt, Acclivity healthcare was able to take my ideas and find a job that I may be interested in. I went in for an interview and found out that night I received the job. It was a great experience to work with Accilivity Healthcare and I greatly appreciate all their hard work.
Pros
Good hours, free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Amazing staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhoenixNovember 24, 2015
After losing my previous job, I was worried I would not find another in a timely manner. I recieved a call back within a week and I was placed within another week. So far this has been a great company to work for. They take care of their employees, I get a call just to check to see how I am doing and any concerns I have. I do reccomend them to all my former coworkers, and anybody who is looking for a new job.
professional, friendly and efficient!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brooke, AZMarch 23, 2016
Acclivity has been amazing! They got me scheduled for an interview and hired almost immediately! They worked to try to get me the position I really wanted. I am so thankful for all the hard work they did to make my job hunt successful!
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
The Best Agency for Healthcare!
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I've been hired through a temp agency before, and the experience wasn't as nearly as positive as Acclivity. First they interviewed me to make sure that I truly was the "cream of the crop". They then sent me to interview at a well known company with an amazing opportunity. I was hired and started almost immediately. The staff was so supportive and was always answering or returning my calls. My agent even called me on a Sunday to speak with me before starting the next day. Everyone I spoke to was so amazing, and even the Acclivity website itself had job offers at great salaries. I would truly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get in the door as a contract-to-hire.
Pros
Weekly pay, competitive salary, friendly staff, direct deposit
Cons
No benefits through Acclivity, only the company once hired on
Profficent & very good team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2016
I was given a call to schedule an interview and in less than two weeks I already had a job! I was offered more than my expected pay rate and have been contacted by a team member as a follow up since day one! Great Company!
Pros
Pay and members are great!
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
Dream Job
Claims Examiner/Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week I had the job I had been hoping for. The Acclivity team member's are professional and supportive during all phases of the hiring process. My job search with Acclivity has been a success and a pleasure. I recommend them highly.
Great Jobs at Great Pay
claims examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week and a half I had a job with great pay. The staff was very polite and professional. The interview process was simple and background checks were quick.
Pros
Good Pay, Timely Follow up, Professional Staff
Amazing job placement!
front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
After taking a year off work to be a full time mom, it was time to get back to work. But because of the time off it became difficult to get hired again. After reaching out acclivity, I was able to get to work almost immediately. Totally pleased.
IV compounding job
IV compounding Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2016
Made antibiotics and chemotherapy for home health clients in an IV room in Tempe AZ. I enjoy working in the IV room and compounding. It was a fun place to work.
A company that actually cares about their staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 17, 2015
Working at Acclivity has been a pleasure. I have a great team that actually cares about my wants and needs when it comes to job placement!
Pros
They base your placement on your needs
Helpful solution
contract hire (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I can tell you it was getting pretty discouraging with the lack of job offers I was getting and I was needing a job quickly. Acclivity was able to help me and managed to get me a job in literally 1 week of signing up and getting them my credentials.
They are great
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 17, 2016
They were so fast and efficient!! I was working the next week. I cannot thank them enough!!! They have been so helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.
Fabouls Agengcy!!
customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2015
Top notch agency with employees in mind. Everyone is professional and courteous. The agency pays on time. I would recommend them during any job search a employee would have.
Pros
Pays ontime
Great company to work for
reimbursement specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
This company was able to put back into a position I not only love but where I wanted to be. They ate gray and will go above and beyond to help you get the information needed to go to work. They are fantastic

4.8