Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

New to Acclivity but loving it..
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 13, 2017
I am new to Acclivity Healthcare and am at my first assignment. My recruiter was very supportive and got me placed quickly. All the other people I have worked with have also been great about getting me through the steps needed to start working. I've been placed at a wonderful company that has room for advancement and very encouraging team players.
Pros
Great team, great atmosphere
Cons
none really
Great staffing company
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2017
Acclivity is one of the best staffing companies I have been placed through. Kept me up to date on where assignment progress was. They got the interview scheduled quickly and conviently. Drug test screening quick and easy with a location open until 10pm. I would definietly go through them again to find work!
Awesome to work for!
Central Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2017
I love working with Acclivity Healthcare! They are always available if I have any questions. My reps walked me through my hiring process and were there for me every step of the way. Calls were always quickly returned and everyone I've spoken with is friendly and pleasant. I have and will continue to recommend Acclivity to others!
Pros
Responsive, pleasant, always helpful
Fun
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 10, 2017
Excellent people love them ar3 vwry professional fun good people help me in every thing I need I use to work in the past with them. I love this place
Excellent
Medical Billing and Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2017
Acclivity has been wonderful to me. They have placed me a few times and have always been amazing to work with. It is not even a bother to have to drive to the other side of the valley because they make the process so pleasant.
Pros
Wonderful to work with
Cons
in the east valley
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 28, 2017
Current staff very friendly and understanding,helpful. Great working environment. Weekly meetings., which is good for input. They do acknowledge everything thing you do.
Great opportunity for growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 17, 2017
Working in a management position is one of the most rewarding jobs. Being able to be part of the solutions to challenges is the best part of the day. Everybody has been welcoming and has made me feel part of their "family".
Pros
Being able to do what I do best everyday
Very helpful staff.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
This company has treated me very well. I was cautious about them being a contract to hire company, but everything has gone so smoothly. Things have gone well at the job that I was placed at. I have been so impressed that I have passed their information on to a few friends that are looking to change employers.
Pros
Staff follows thru
Productive and Enjoyable work place with Healthcare provider
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
Acclivity assisted me in a job placement with in a week of being out of a job. I started at a very productive and enjoyable work place with nice people around me along with the a great management team. I couldn't of asked for a better placement.
Awesome
Medical schedualer (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 13, 2017
I am really happy with this company. They have really helped me get and maintain my job. Which is the perfect job for me just what i wanted. I would recommend them to ANYONE!
temp angency
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 3, 2017
Acclivity is a longstanding company in Scottsdale- owner run and operated for 17 years. The interviewing and placement process is defined and scripted to support the employee in all dialog to create a consistant message.
Pros
bonus options
Cons
culture
Job placement with AUUA
Surgery Scheduler/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Assisted doctors with acquiring medical records for patients and scheduling them for their surgery. Management was pleasant. The hardest part of the job was the forms for the hospital, but with more time and training this would improve. It is enjoyable being a part of caring for the patients and helping the improve the quality of their life.
Pros
Good management, some free lunches
Cons
no personal contact with patient, always by phone
Very helpful team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2017
They are committed to find the right job for you. The team was great and very helpful. If you are looking for work I recommend using acclivity!
Pros
4/10 schedule
Cons
No health insurance
Acclivity Healthcare Review
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2017
The team at Acclivity Healthcare is very helpful. They'll answer any questions you may have. And, will do so in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very professional and easy to work for.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2017
I have had the chance to work with Acclivity Healthcare 2 times, they are very professional, and easy to work for. They go the extra mile to get you the job you are really looking for.
Pros
Always willing to assist
productive workplace
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2017
Good communication, gets things done efficiently. Good timing. Friendly and professional. Courteous. They help you and keep you updated every step of the way.
Great Company that displays great integrity
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with Acclivity Healthcare in my search for position that best fit my expectations. Acclivity was quick at responding and assuring I had and understood everything needed on a placement. The position I have been placed is within a great company. The management and employees all share a interest in helping assure all the right tools to succeed are being provided. It was such a welcoming atmosphere. I am excited to now be a part of a office that truely values their patients and employees. It is comforting knowing they hold up to their mission statement.
Pros
close to home, and amazing benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7