Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

The Best Agency for Healthcare!
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I've been hired through a temp agency before, and the experience wasn't as nearly as positive as Acclivity. First they interviewed me to make sure that I truly was the "cream of the crop". They then sent me to interview at a well known company with an amazing opportunity. I was hired and started almost immediately. The staff was so supportive and was always answering or returning my calls. My agent even called me on a Sunday to speak with me before starting the next day. Everyone I spoke to was so amazing, and even the Acclivity website itself had job offers at great salaries. I would truly recommend this company to anyone wanting to get in the door as a contract-to-hire.
Pros
Weekly pay, competitive salary, friendly staff, direct deposit
Cons
No benefits through Acclivity, only the company once hired on
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
Staffing Agency
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2016
Acclivity is a great staffing agency to use when searching for a job/career in healthcare! They called me on a Tuesday, and by end of day Wednesday I was drug tested and ready to start the following week. The paperwork was easy to complete electronically and the time keeping is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a job. The only downside, is that because they're a staffing agency, the benefits aren't top tier, but I guess you really aren't supposed to work for a staffing agency forever.
Pros
Efficient
Wasted time
Medical abstractionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2016
I was looking for a job and this company got ahold of me... they didn't have medical assisting jobs at the time so I took a position as a medical abstractionist and the pay was very low! 10.50 an hour! But I stayed because they said they would find me a better suited job... I worked my 520 hours never got another job turned down the abstraction job and now they won't help me find one because I don't benefit them after the contracted hours are up I guess. Very disappointed!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything, this company is a joke!
Great place to do business with!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2016
I recently relocated from Colorado to Tucson. Activity has helped me to find the perfect job actually making more money in Tucson than I did in Colorado. I had signed up with several different job search companies and Activity was the only one to continuously provide me with interviews. They have the friendliest staff. The staff led me every step of the way to assist in my job search. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone.
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Productive place to work!
Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2015
I recently started working at a Dermatology center in the billing department and will be cross trained in the pathology lab, as well. I have never been in either department before and was looking for something new in my career to work in. Without a doubt, Acclivity healthcare was able to take my ideas and find a job that I may be interested in. I went in for an interview and found out that night I received the job. It was a great experience to work with Accilivity Healthcare and I greatly appreciate all their hard work.
Pros
Good hours, free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Acclivity is Over the Top Fantastic!
Schedule Testing (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale AzJune 3, 2016
Acclivity Is really over the top with Everything they do! They are knowledgeable, informative, helpful and go the extra mile to prepare recruits and get them where we need to be. From each department Every Person was so professional and I will tell everyone I meet about working with Acclivity to find them employment.
It's been an awesome experience, one I will never forget! Thank You to each and everyone of you!
Pros
Everyone is there to help
Professional permanent placement
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2016
I have been working for this company for almost a month. They were professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The recruiters coach you through each step so that you know what to expect. The position is a guarantee hire after completing the required hours and they make sure that the companies they match you are a perfect fit.
Pros
Great placement
Great agency
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2016
Although I've only been with my a few days, this agency is very well structured. I went in andet with them and not even a week later I had a Job opportunity. I've gone through a different agency in the past and was never this efficient. The staff is amazing and well organized. Plus they care about you and are there to help. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone in health field looking for a job.
Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
Right fit for me
Senior Lead Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
I relocated from NYC to Arizona. I got a call from Acclivity on my drive cross country and I had an interview the very next week. I arrived to Arizona March 23rd and my first day of work was yesterday the 25th. So in the span of a month Acclivity found me the right job at the right time. They won't disappoint.
Fast-pace OBGYN Office.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2016
I was very happy with the way I was treated and represented by Acclivity. I felt as if I was more than just another person who had applied for another job. It was comforting knowing I was dealing with company that has my best interest in mind.
Pros
An opportunity to learn and add a new skill set.
Helpful and Efficent
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZMarch 22, 2016
Acclivity Health Care takes the hassle out of a job search! They took the time to determine my preferences and needs and worked efficiently to place me within a reputable company that was a perfect fit. Anyone who works with Acclivity can see that they care about the people they employ and try their best to ensure that they place them in a company that they can grow with.
Productive, very helpful.
Medial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 25, 2016
Acclivity is a great company to go through for your job hunting assistance. Very helpful staff and everyone is very efficient!
Recently moved from Colorado to Arizona and had a job interview the next day after arriving. Got hired on the spot and so far it's been a great experience!
Professional and very helpful
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
The staff at Acclivity Healthcare are great!!! They have been very helpful in getting me in the right position and and with the right people and have gone above and beyond for me and without a doubt for their other clients... Thank you so much for all your help... ☺
nice office to work in. supervisor is great
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
Acclivity Healthcare is a topnotch company. they helped me find a very good position in Tucson. from all the girls at the main office to james in the Tucson office, everyone has been great. they are very professional but also personable.
Temp employment
Medical Front Office (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
The staff is helpful in guiding you have through the whole hiring process but I felt like they were not completely up front about being hired as a temp.
Pros
Getting paid weekly, guidance and constant contact by staff to let you know what to do next
Cons
Not a permanent job
professional, friendly and efficient!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brooke, AZMarch 23, 2016
Acclivity has been amazing! They got me scheduled for an interview and hired almost immediately! They worked to try to get me the position I really wanted. I am so thankful for all the hard work they did to make my job hunt successful!
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
awesome staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
Treated very well very fast!!!!!!. And they have a great attitude. They contact me when needed and are accurate. Now i am employed and very happy where i am at thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8