Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fun
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 10, 2017
Excellent people love them ar3 vwry professional fun good people help me in every thing I need I use to work in the past with them. I love this place
Excellent
Medical Billing and Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2017
Acclivity has been wonderful to me. They have placed me a few times and have always been amazing to work with. It is not even a bother to have to drive to the other side of the valley because they make the process so pleasant.
Pros
Wonderful to work with
Cons
in the east valley
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 28, 2017
Current staff very friendly and understanding,helpful. Great working environment. Weekly meetings., which is good for input. They do acknowledge everything thing you do.
Great opportunity for growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 17, 2017
Working in a management position is one of the most rewarding jobs. Being able to be part of the solutions to challenges is the best part of the day. Everybody has been welcoming and has made me feel part of their "family".
Pros
Being able to do what I do best everyday
Very helpful staff.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
This company has treated me very well. I was cautious about them being a contract to hire company, but everything has gone so smoothly. Things have gone well at the job that I was placed at. I have been so impressed that I have passed their information on to a few friends that are looking to change employers.
Pros
Staff follows thru
Productive and Enjoyable work place with Healthcare provider
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
Acclivity assisted me in a job placement with in a week of being out of a job. I started at a very productive and enjoyable work place with nice people around me along with the a great management team. I couldn't of asked for a better placement.
Awesome
Medical schedualer (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 13, 2017
I am really happy with this company. They have really helped me get and maintain my job. Which is the perfect job for me just what i wanted. I would recommend them to ANYONE!
temp angency
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 3, 2017
Acclivity is a longstanding company in Scottsdale- owner run and operated for 17 years. The interviewing and placement process is defined and scripted to support the employee in all dialog to create a consistant message.
Pros
bonus options
Cons
culture
Job placement with AUUA
Surgery Scheduler/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 15, 2017
Assisted doctors with acquiring medical records for patients and scheduling them for their surgery. Management was pleasant. The hardest part of the job was the forms for the hospital, but with more time and training this would improve. It is enjoyable being a part of caring for the patients and helping the improve the quality of their life.
Pros
Good management, some free lunches
Cons
no personal contact with patient, always by phone
Very helpful team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 8, 2017
They are committed to find the right job for you. The team was great and very helpful. If you are looking for work I recommend using acclivity!
Pros
4/10 schedule
Cons
No health insurance
Acclivity Healthcare Review
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2017
The team at Acclivity Healthcare is very helpful. They'll answer any questions you may have. And, will do so in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very professional and easy to work for.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2017
I have had the chance to work with Acclivity Healthcare 2 times, they are very professional, and easy to work for. They go the extra mile to get you the job you are really looking for.
Pros
Always willing to assist
productive workplace
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 3, 2017
Good communication, gets things done efficiently. Good timing. Friendly and professional. Courteous. They help you and keep you updated every step of the way.
Great Company that displays great integrity
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 3, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with Acclivity Healthcare in my search for position that best fit my expectations. Acclivity was quick at responding and assuring I had and understood everything needed on a placement. The position I have been placed is within a great company. The management and employees all share a interest in helping assure all the right tools to succeed are being provided. It was such a welcoming atmosphere. I am excited to now be a part of a office that truely values their patients and employees. It is comforting knowing they hold up to their mission statement.
Pros
close to home, and amazing benefits
Lame
applied for Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 1, 2017
I've applied for Medical Receptionist jobs, which I have experience in for at least 10 yrs. I have completed a profile a few years ago.
I apply for a position and I get the usual email.

Our Recruiting Team will carefully review your application information. If your experience and background are a good match for one of our current open positions, someone will contact you within 48 hours. Blah Blah Blah BS
Pros
Cons
they don't care
Such a productive and motivating agency!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 13, 2016
I'm very thankful for Acclivity Healthcare. They found me an amazing job that's productive, professional and has so much room for growth! They even prepped me for my interview and made me feel like that actually care. I'm so pleased my job and very excited to go to work each morning.
Pros
Everyone is extremley welcoming and supportive
Acclivity Healthcare. Awesome!!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oro Valley, AZDecember 13, 2016
This is my first time working with Acclivity and they are great!! They help out with work placement every step of the way, and everyone is so nice!!
Productive and very professional
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 26, 2016
Accilivity Healthcare agency helped me right away with a job! Even before moving to AZ, I was contacted by one of their recruiters back in NY in regards to my experience and that they could help me with a position that would be the right fit for me. It only took less than 2 weeks after moving to Phoenix, AZ and I was interviewed and the job was offered to me. Thank you Accilivity Healthcare for all your hard work!
Pros
Friendly staff
Productive and fast paced agency!!
CCI Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 25, 2016
Accilivity Healthcare agency definitely provided me with an incredible employment opportunity. This agency helped me find a place of employment within a week of speaking with them. I am employed with Dignity Health and I could not have asked for a better opportunity. Thanks Acclivity!!
Pros
great opportunity for finding the right job
Cons
no benefits included
Great agency!
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 25, 2016
Acclivity is a great agency, they worked with me and helped me find a job that is perfect for me and my family. I would recommend them to anyone. I love my job!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7