Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
Wasted time
Medical abstractionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2016
I was looking for a job and this company got ahold of me... they didn't have medical assisting jobs at the time so I took a position as a medical abstractionist and the pay was very low! 10.50 an hour! But I stayed because they said they would find me a better suited job... I worked my 520 hours never got another job turned down the abstraction job and now they won't help me find one because I don't benefit them after the contracted hours are up I guess. Very disappointed!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything, this company is a joke!
They put me to work, didn't give me empty promises.
Front office specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2015
Everyone I've come into contact with at Acclivity has been so nice, professional and prompt. They have been helpful, listened to what my needs were and helped place me faster than I could have anticipated. They looked at my experience and placed me in a contract using the same computer program I've used previously, which has helped me tremendously. It's streamlined my training.
I appreciate being listened to and feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.....losing employment was financially stressful, and many empty promises were given by other agencies during that time. Not with Acclivity--- I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position.
Pros
Excellent compensation, possibility of temp contract becoming permanent
Professional permanent placement
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2016
I have been working for this company for almost a month. They were professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The recruiters coach you through each step so that you know what to expect. The position is a guarantee hire after completing the required hours and they make sure that the companies they match you are a perfect fit.
Pros
Great placement
Cons
Great place to do business with!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2016
I recently relocated from Colorado to Tucson. Activity has helped me to find the perfect job actually making more money in Tucson than I did in Colorado. I had signed up with several different job search companies and Activity was the only one to continuously provide me with interviews. They have the friendliest staff. The staff led me every step of the way to assist in my job search. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone.
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Acclivity is Over the Top Fantastic!
Schedule Testing (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale AzJune 3, 2016
Acclivity Is really over the top with Everything they do! They are knowledgeable, informative, helpful and go the extra mile to prepare recruits and get them where we need to be. From each department Every Person was so professional and I will tell everyone I meet about working with Acclivity to find them employment.
It's been an awesome experience, one I will never forget! Thank You to each and everyone of you!
Pros
Everyone is there to help
Professional and very helpful
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
The staff at Acclivity Healthcare are great!!! They have been very helpful in getting me in the right position and and with the right people and have gone above and beyond for me and without a doubt for their other clients... Thank you so much for all your help... ☺
I would recommend this company
Medical scheduling (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 30, 2016
Acclivity helped me to find a job in just a few days. They have been in constant contact to see how I'm doing. The effort that was put into this had been awesome
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
nice office to work in. supervisor is great
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
Acclivity Healthcare is a topnotch company. they helped me find a very good position in Tucson. from all the girls at the main office to james in the Tucson office, everyone has been great. they are very professional but also personable.
Temp employment
Medical Front Office (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 21, 2016
The staff is helpful in guiding you have through the whole hiring process but I felt like they were not completely up front about being hired as a temp.
Pros
Getting paid weekly, guidance and constant contact by staff to let you know what to do next
Cons
Not a permanent job
Great agency
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2016
Although I've only been with my a few days, this agency is very well structured. I went in andet with them and not even a week later I had a Job opportunity. I've gone through a different agency in the past and was never this efficient. The staff is amazing and well organized. Plus they care about you and are there to help. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone in health field looking for a job.
Fast-pace OBGYN Office.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2016
I was very happy with the way I was treated and represented by Acclivity. I felt as if I was more than just another person who had applied for another job. It was comforting knowing I was dealing with company that has my best interest in mind.
Pros
An opportunity to learn and add a new skill set.
This company provides homecare service to medical patients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 16, 2013
Recruit and schedule potential employees to be interviewed; Screen, interview, run backgrounds, process I-9, E-verify, etc… (full-cycle). Direct orientation process. Maintain employee files, assuring necessary credentials were up-to-date. I was taught how to do background checks and how to interview a potential employee in the healthcare field. My co-workers provided me with much of the data I need to determine what positions were most necessary to fill at any given time of year. Hardest part was keeping employees credentials up to date. The best part was that it wasn't overly structured but this wasn't always a good thing.
Pros
Not overly structured
Cons
Bad management with little to no benefits
awesome staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2016
Treated very well very fast!!!!!!. And they have a great attitude. They contact me when needed and are accurate. Now i am employed and very happy where i am at thank you.
It has been a great experience so far!!
PFS Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2016
Since day one Acclivity has helped me succeed in my job search. The staff is friendly and they were on top of getting me a job quickly
Productive, very helpful.
Medial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 25, 2016
Acclivity is a great company to go through for your job hunting assistance. Very helpful staff and everyone is very efficient!
Recently moved from Colorado to Arizona and had a job interview the next day after arriving. Got hired on the spot and so far it's been a great experience!
Productive place to work!
Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZNovember 19, 2015
I recently started working at a Dermatology center in the billing department and will be cross trained in the pathology lab, as well. I have never been in either department before and was looking for something new in my career to work in. Without a doubt, Acclivity healthcare was able to take my ideas and find a job that I may be interested in. I went in for an interview and found out that night I received the job. It was a great experience to work with Accilivity Healthcare and I greatly appreciate all their hard work.
Pros
Good hours, free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Right fit for me
Senior Lead Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
I relocated from NYC to Arizona. I got a call from Acclivity on my drive cross country and I had an interview the very next week. I arrived to Arizona March 23rd and my first day of work was yesterday the 25th. So in the span of a month Acclivity found me the right job at the right time. They won't disappoint.
Great company to work for!!!!!!
Pharmacy Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TexasApril 22, 2015
First of all I have to say that the staff at Acclivity was great...NO PROBLEMS THERE!!!! I didn't start to have problems until later on down the line with the management staff at McKesson, which is the company you will go to in Ft.Worth. Janie Lopez is a snake and the worse person ever to work for. She likes to talk about others behind their backs to different people. Janie got mad when I told her that wasn't cool and gave me trouble from then on. I had one call where a caller started to stalk me because when you send out surveys, they have your name on the survey. The guy did a Google search on me and within mins knew where I lived, the school I went to, almost every personal question you could choose for a security question. The guy started emailing me and when I told the supervisor, nothing was done. Janie is very unprofessional. It's a great place but not recommended if you are use to a fast pace call center environment. Another misleading thing about this job title is that it's really not anything dealing with pharmacy...your resetting passwords all day for people who are locked out of their account.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no benefits until hired on, slow calls, adhereance is crazy, you don't have the same privileges as regular employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7