Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly environment
Medical billing (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 18, 2015
I am,currently learning a new program entering demographics. Learning to electronically do deposits for the client's and learning to payment post for different clients.
very helpful
claim processor (Current Employee) –  Tucson azAugust 10, 2015
Acclivity was able to help me get the job that I have been wanting. It was an easy process and they helped me through all the steps. I would highly recommend acclivity to other job seekers.
Cons
no healthcare
Acclivity found me the perfect job!
Billing Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe AZJuly 27, 2015
I was unhappy at my current place of work, I found this temp agency on Indeed.com and after I spoke to a Health Care Career Consultant he asked what exactly I was looking for and how far I was willing to travel. He was very friendly and very sincere about what exactly I was looking for. In a matter of 2 weeks I have a few interviews lined up. They coached me and help me with my job interview jitters. I was able to make a great impression and landed a great job for a great company! The company I work for truly cares about their employees and I have room to grow in the future. All thanks to Acclivity, I will definitely use them in the future.
Pros
Great shifts
THIS WAS AN AGENCY
Customer Service Rep/MCKESSON (Former Employee) –  scottdale,.szJuly 26, 2015
this was a temp to hire agency ...they were very professional

They paid on time...they offered personal time off once you worked so many hours with them
Very fast process
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix,AZJune 29, 2015
I was told about a job, had a phone interview the next day and was hired the day after that! Staff is friendly and very helpful.
Fast Process!
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 25, 2015
I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed, within days the supervisor called to schedule a phone interview that same afternoon and then hired immediately. A very pleasant experience so far, the pay excellent and they matched a job environment to what I was looking for. I begin the actual position in a few days but I feel very good about the outlook of everything and cannot wait. I definitely recommend giving them a try to find the best situation possible!
Pros
Super fast process from beginning to end.
Cons
None yet...
Great company to work for!!!!!!
Pharmacy Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TexasApril 22, 2015
First of all I have to say that the staff at Acclivity was great...NO PROBLEMS THERE!!!! I didn't start to have problems until later on down the line with the management staff at McKesson, which is the company you will go to in Ft.Worth. Janie Lopez is a snake and the worse person ever to work for. She likes to talk about others behind their backs to different people. Janie got mad when I told her that wasn't cool and gave me trouble from then on. I had one call where a caller started to stalk me because when you send out surveys, they have your name on the survey. The guy did a Google search on me and within mins knew where I lived, the school I went to, almost every personal question you could choose for a security question. The guy started emailing me and when I told the supervisor, nothing was done. Janie is very unprofessional. It's a great place but not recommended if you are use to a fast pace call center environment. Another misleading thing about this job title is that it's really not anything dealing with pharmacy...your resetting passwords all day for people who are locked out of their account.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no benefits until hired on, slow calls, adhereance is crazy, you don't have the same privileges as regular employees
Really helpful & caring staff
Collections (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2015
The staff really works for you, making you priority and placement is quick. Like the way the staff keeps you updated and informed. Already recommended a couple of people.
A Great Company with very helpful staff
Data Entry/Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pediatric Surgeons of PhoenixFebruary 22, 2015
I just started a job under Acclivity Healthcare and although I've only been there two days I can already feel this is the right job for me!! Thank you Acclivity for finding me a job that was a right fit for me. Very Pleased!!
Pros
friendly and happy coworkers
Great co-workers, good hours
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson azJanuary 8, 2015
I really enjoyed the customer service I was able to provide to the patients. Very rewarding job.
Cons
micomanaged
Found me an excellent job in less than a week!
Medical Billing (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 9, 2014
Nicest people I have worked with. Very friendly and had the perfect job for me! I am very pleased with the outcome. I would go to them right away if I needed at job again!
Pros
nicest people i have worked with.
Thanks for making it easy!
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  UMC at ElviraDecember 6, 2014
Telephone interviews and electronic paperwork got me into a position with a great company. Thanks so much!
Pros
payday every week.
Awesome Company great staff
Customer Care Rep at McKesson (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth TXNovember 18, 2014
I was referred to Acclivity Healthcare by a friend and I have had nothing but a WONDERFUL experience! I am more than impressed with their Service. I applied with them and got a job less than a week later with Great Pay! Thank you so much.
This agency works fast to find you job placement
Customer Service Rep (pharmacy tech) (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 10, 2014
I submitted an application thru Indeed on a Friday, received a call from Acclivity on the following Monday morning, went on an interview at an awesome company that same evening and was hired Wednesday. They took their time on the phone to prepare me for my interview and give me some background info about the company that assisted me in nailing the interview. Everyone is nice and friendly and this is the best out of 4 agencies I've worked for previously.
Pros
quick job placement, great pay, friendly staff, they work with great companies
Cons
no benefits
Back at work !
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizoniaSeptember 27, 2014
The Acclivity Team gave me back the confidence and energy that I some how lost. I feel valued as a person. I'm very blessed to be with the TEAM.
Pros
fridays get out at 3:00 yea!!!!
Thoroughly Pleased
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 27, 2014
I have been absoultely please in all aspects with Acclivity Healtcare and all the opportunites they have given me to find employment. They found me a wonderful place to utilize my skills as a medical assistant… I couldn't be any happier!
Pros
weekly pay, competitive pay
Cons
no benefits until 90 days
Disappointment
Patient Access Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 13, 2014
Once I was done with my first job the contracted end I have continued to apply for jobs i feel I am qualified for I have never received a call back nor have my calls been returned
Acclivity Healthcare is the Best
Certified Nurse Assistant-CNA (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 10, 2014
The recruiters and the the staffing is the best. The whole process has been an excellent experience for me.I would definitely recommend Acclivity Healthcare to other people.

Acclivity Healthcare
Pros
good communication from the recruiters and staff.
Cons
n/a
Good work environment.
Outbound Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2014
Having a lot of outbound calls calling members reminding they had there physicals and diabetic exams and immunization’s due. Assisting member in finding the closest location and scheduling appointments with providers. Also sending reminder notice regarding appointments. What I learn was working with management and coworkers to meet our deadlines. The hardest part of the job was members did not want to schedule appointments. Most enjoyed was helping members.
Pros
snacks
Cons
temporary contract.
Acclivity is GREAT
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe ArizonaJuly 3, 2014
Awesome experience with this company. I have received a great job opportunity because of Acclivity Health that I would of never have been able to get on my own. I would definitely recommend this company. So relieved to be in a job after searching for over a month, then Acclivity contacted me, and within a week, they had me placed.

4.8