Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employer Reviews

Temp to hire
Customer Support Services, (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 20, 2013
Pros: good starting pay
Cons: no benefits
Temp to hire until the company I was working at for Acclivity lost a major contract. Then I was released because of cut back. Acclivity hasn't found me another position yet at this time. Yet they told me id be back to work in a few weeks. As you can see my release date it has been a few months.
Great staffing experience+
Self Pay Acquisitation (Current Employee), Mesa, AzOctober 20, 2013
Staff was very professional and responsive. They located a position for me immediately.
Lots of personal time and attention paid by Acclivity to acquiring and maintaining employment.
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee), Vista, CAOctober 6, 2013
I was contacted by Acclivity Healthcare regarding a temporary to permanent position in my community. My representative was very helpful and supportive through the interview process, spending a lot of time helping me to understand the interviewing process. There has been continuing follow up with me concerning any issues or concerns, large or small, – more... I may have with the employer.
Acclivity Healthcare has gone far above any recruiting agency I have been associated with. Their suggestions, support, and availability have greatly helped me in obtaining employment in this current "tough market". I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare as the first recruiter to go to. Plus, I'm working at a facility that I truly enjoy-everyone is friendly and willing to help me get through the learning curve. – less
The Best Agency out there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 27, 2013
Pros: friendly, readily available and caring.
Cons: haven't found any yet.
I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for a job in the healthcare industry. They are quick, courteous, friendly and go out of their way to help in any way they can. They placed me in a great position.
Fast & Easy!
Keyend Coder/ Data Entry (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 12, 2013
Pros: work hours, paid weekly, not too far away from home.
Cons: contract to hire, no pto/ vacation time.
Quick hiring process, I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare. They help place you in a job position that you're looking for!
Great Company!
Radiology Scheduling (Current Employee), St Joe's HospitalAugust 12, 2013
Pros: closer to home
Cons: none that i have found yet!
I was placed right away! I haven't started working yet but am looking forward to it!
Great Experience!
Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AzJuly 30, 2013
Pros: placed in a hospital linked medical office with full benefits for me and my family.
Cons: long drive from my home, but worth it!
I, by chance, came across one of the reps on Indeed. She was very helpful and had open opportunities ready for me that fit my experience. She was very informative and honest about every aspect of the position. While in the interview and negotiating process, she kept updated and kept in contact about what was going on. I will definately be sending friends – more... to Acclivity to be able to benefit from better placement like I was able to. – less
Fast and effecient as well as friendly
Medical Coder (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 22, 2013
Pros: flexiable schedules
Cons: my references were checked with my current employer before i got my assignment
Everyone I have spoken to has been so nice. Everyone has been warm and prompt when following up.
This company provides homecare service to medical patients
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 16, 2013
Pros: not overly structured
Cons: bad management with little to no benefits
Recruit and schedule potential employees to be interviewed; Screen, interview, run backgrounds, process I-9, E-verify, etc… (full-cycle). Direct orientation process. Maintain employee files, assuring necessary credentials were up-to-date. I was taught how to do background checks and how to interview a potential employee in the healthcare field. My co-workers – more... provided me with much of the data I need to determine what positions were most necessary to fill at any given time of year. Hardest part was keeping employees credentials up to date. The best part was that it wasn't overly structured but this wasn't always a good thing. – less
Medical (Current Employee), PhoenixJuly 5, 2013
I highly recommend Acclivity. They have been very helpful.
Very helpful and easy process.
Medical Collection (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2013
My recruiter was very helpful and followed up with me often.
She knew what position I was best qualified for and I got the job I interviewed for.
Great Company
Clinical Records Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AzMay 24, 2013
Acclivity health care helped me with getting placed at a position that was exactly what I wanted in a job. The staff is highly professional and welcoming. They know how to match up a person to their specific job training experience. I would highly recommend Acclivity to anyone that is looking to get placed with a great company.
This is my first assignment. I interviewed Monday morning with the client and was offered the position Monday afternoon.
Appeals Rep (Current Employee), Woodlands, Tx.May 10, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: salary
The work days go by really quickly because we work at a steady, but unstressful pace. I have learned quite a bit, the coworkers and management are very helpful and friendly.

It is a very detailed position, but again has caused me to learn a lot. I I enjoy that there is no micro managing so I am allowed to learn and work at a comfortable pace.
I would highly reccomend this agency to friends who are seeking employment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: the aid they gave me with career guidance was the best, thus enabled me to get the job, without this help i may have failed.
My experience with Acclivity Healthcare has been a great experience. That staff is very helpful,in helping me seek leads that I find a a great match for my needs. I love that they are local company. The timely fashion that my case was handled enabled me to gain employment in a short time frame. My overall rating is a four star.
Quick and easy
Pt. Access Service Rep 2 (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: quick, nice
The hiring progress was really quick and easy. I received the call from Acclivity Healthcare and an hour later I had met with James. All my papers were signed and testing were done in less then an hour. I havent had any problems and the staff were nice.
Easy going professionals eager to train.
health care collector (Current Employee), Phoenix AZ.May 3, 2013
Pros: we have all the systems and necessary tools for the job.
They are very efficient, and really care for all employees before and after placement. I have learned new systems, the managers are all excellent people persons. All my co-workers are experienced. I love the job and everyone makes me feel welcomed and respected.
The Best agency to work with!!
Medical Administrative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 29, 2013
This is my second time working with Acclivity for a medical administrative position and I always feel very comfortable talking to them and know that things will get taken care of quickly! They're very professional and caring and will assist you with any questions or concerns you have. I would recommend them over anyone else!!
Great jobs two years in a row.
HEDIS ABSTRACTOR (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 4, 2013
Pros: interesting job and learning opportunities at all levels.
This is the second year performing EMR review and learning new abstracting skills and measures. Both skills make me more marketable for future positons. I like the flexible schedules that Acclivity provides.
Great company to work for.
Device support specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAMarch 26, 2013
A day typical day at work is great I assist patients with technical difficulties they're experiencing with their medical devices. I have learned alot about the medical company, as far as management and my co-workers I couldn't ask for better. Management keeps us up to date on all information that has changed, and updated on training; my Co workers are – more... friendly people. Their is really no hard part of the job, the most enjoyable learning new things within the company. – less
Pleasant work place
Medical Coder (Current Employee), Chandler AZMarch 21, 2013
Pros: get paid every week!
Cons: temp position for now
Acclivity has been a great resource for job placement. My first week on the job, I received a follow-up call asking how my first week went, and If there was any questions I had, to feel free and give them a call.

So far I only have great things to say about Acclivity! The staff has been very responsive in getting back with me on questions I have had. – more... I also like the way they handled all necessary documents that needed to be signed, and of course the job they placed me at is great.

Thanks – less

About Acclivity Healthcare

For over a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has successfully placed over 15,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading – Read more