Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employer Reviews

Pleasant work place
Medical Coder (Current Employee), Chandler AZMarch 21, 2013
Pros: get paid every week!
Cons: temp position for now
Acclivity has been a great resource for job placement. My first week on the job, I received a follow-up call asking how my first week went, and If there was any questions I had, to feel free and give them a call.

So far I only have great things to say about Acclivity! The staff has been very responsive in getting back with me on questions I have had. – more... I also like the way they handled all necessary documents that needed to be signed, and of course the job they placed me at is great.

Thanks – less
good communicator
medical records (Current Employee), Tucson, azMarch 19, 2013
Pros: ge you in a position fast
Cons: never receive you time card
They get back to you faster and follow up with you regarding the job!!
Awesome agency!
Medical transcriptionist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2013
Acclivity is an awesome agency to have in your corner. Everyone that I interacted with at Acclivity was extremely kind and professional. I would recommend this agency to anyone looking for employment in the healthcare industry. My recruiter was very helpful from the very beginning. I have been employed by Acclivity on two separate occasions and my experiience – more... both times was outstanding. – less
Great place!
401k Office Clerk (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Cons: pto
Acclivity is great equal opportunity place to be employed by. I like the staff and they are proactively in getting you to work. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for work.
Evaluation
Medical Office Specialist Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: great recruiting, customer service
Acclivity Healthcare is a great organization for newcomers into the healthcare industry, and those looking for new endeavors in healthcare.
Great place!
Customer service (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 13, 2013
Great placement agency. Employees are professional and respond to questions in a timely manner. I am very pleased and will recommend Acclivity to friends.
Great Agency!!
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTFebruary 7, 2013
Everyone who at Acclivity are the most heplfull agency who find the perfect job assignments that fit your experience. I was so impress with the response I recieved from them when I submited my resume with their agency. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for work.
Comfortable Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: company lunches
Cons: no healthcare benefits
Answering inbound calls from patients, nurses, doctors , and pharmacists.
-Assisting patients with new enrollment, and data entry.
-Assisting Pharmacists with processing claims,entering data on a specific Rx Script.
Vety productive place
Customer adocate (Current Employee), Westlake txJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: bonus for referrals
This agency was a great help. I had just moved to a differrnt state and was in need of a job. Acclivity researched and found a great job to coordinatey resume. I woulf advise anyone to come to Acclivity or help with a job.
Acclivity's Got It
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), St Joes HospitalJanuary 11, 2013
This is the Best temp agency I have worked for over the years. I have to say the best paid jobs I have seen they got it all. So far have worked with most amazing people. None of that office bologna, to say the least. I would recommend anyone to this company their office is awesome and on top of everday tasks and keep you .busy even when your assignment – more... has completed they have another right away! – less
Excellent!!! They find the perfect fit for you and your employer
Front Office (Current Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2012
Pros: awesome team employee driven
Cons: no benefits for short term
They take the time to find the perfect fit all within a reasonable punt of time they work as fast as they can to get you In really helpful staff! Thanks guys
This is the Best Company I haveWorked With.
Registered Dental Assistant (Current Employee), TexasDecember 3, 2012
They are very consistent with getting things down, communication is nonstop. I Would and will refer them to anyone.
Great place to work. Very professional.
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 2, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: not many shifts available to choose from
Very diligent, honest professisonal people to work with. They try very hard to get the right " job fit " for their people.
Excellent Company to find work through
Front office admin (Current Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaNovember 30, 2012
Pros: excellent follow through, great placement, very friendly and compassionate people.
Cons: they got me my job and have been great to me, i have no cons!
I have used many staffing agencies through the years, and acclivity has been the only one that has stuck to their word in regards to calling back and follow through. I never had to track them down they always stayed in contact with me. I used them when they were Primestaff and even then they were great. I would highly suggest that if you are looking – more... for work, contact Acclivity. You will not be dissapointed. – less
People who care
Temp collections agent (Current Employee), PhoenixNovember 20, 2012
Pros: knowledgable, dependable, and keep in contact
This company has the most helpful staff. They really care about placing you where you will succeed. There is no doubt that the staff has your best interest at heart. I would recommend them to anyone having a difficult time finding work in the health field.

January 23, 2013

Nice to heard.

Diligent and earnest
Data entry clerk (Current Employee), Tempe, AzNovember 18, 2012
The staff @ Acclivity are extremele diligent and earnest about getting you back to work to a job that matches your skills! Everyone there was very helpful and super nice!
Employees at Acclivity
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2012
When I was first contacted by Acclivity I had my reservation because I had never heard of them. Now I would recomend them to anyone. They looked hard for a position for me from the time I got established with them to the time they got me a position. I also had a lot of questions about timesheets and when they were due and I contacted my contact at Acclivity – more... and they did not treat like I was dumb for not remembering when my timesheet was due. – less
Great people to work with. Very helpful.
Payment Poster (Current Employee), Mesa, AZNovember 1, 2012
They made me feel welcome and were very friendly. I definitely recommend them to others.
Very Professional
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Phx, AZOctober 8, 2012
Acclivity Healthcare's staff has been very professional from the start. I applied online, received a phone call, went for an interview I believe the very next day, and was placed soon after. Everyone I've spoke to in the office have been very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Acclivity Healthcare.
Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency
temp employee for McKesson (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 5, 2012
I just want to say that I have always been happy over the years with Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency. Staff always on top of things, keeping in contact with any opportunity that comes up. I have shared my good experience with friends of mine.

About Acclivity Healthcare

For over a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has successfully placed over 15,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading – Read more