Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Easy going professionals eager to train.
health care collector (Current Employee) –  Phoenix AZ.May 3, 2013
They are very efficient, and really care for all employees before and after placement. I have learned new systems, the managers are all excellent people persons. All my co-workers are experienced. I love the job and everyone makes me feel welcomed and respected.
Pros
we have all the systems and necessary tools for the job.
A Great Company with very helpful staff
Data Entry/Billing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pediatric Surgeons of PhoenixFebruary 22, 2015
I just started a job under Acclivity Healthcare and although I've only been there two days I can already feel this is the right job for me!! Thank you Acclivity for finding me a job that was a right fit for me. Very Pleased!!
Pros
friendly and happy coworkers
The Best Agency out there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 27, 2013
I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for a job in the healthcare industry. They are quick, courteous, friendly and go out of their way to help in any way they can. They placed me in a great position.
Pros
friendly, readily available and caring.
Cons
haven't found any yet.
Awesome Company great staff
Customer Care Rep at McKesson (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth TXNovember 18, 2014
I was referred to Acclivity Healthcare by a friend and I have had nothing but a WONDERFUL experience! I am more than impressed with their Service. I applied with them and got a job less than a week later with Great Pay! Thank you so much.
Thoroughly Pleased
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 27, 2014
I have been absoultely please in all aspects with Acclivity Healtcare and all the opportunites they have given me to find employment. They found me a wonderful place to utilize my skills as a medical assistant… I couldn't be any happier!
Pros
weekly pay, competitive pay
Cons
no benefits until 90 days
Great jobs two years in a row.
HEDIS ABSTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 4, 2013
This is the second year performing EMR review and learning new abstracting skills and measures. Both skills make me more marketable for future positons. I like the flexible schedules that Acclivity provides.
Pros
interesting job and learning opportunities at all levels.
Fast & Easy!
Keyend Coder/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 12, 2013
Quick hiring process, I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare. They help place you in a job position that you're looking for!
Pros
work hours, paid weekly, not too far away from home.
Cons
contract to hire, no pto/ vacation time.
Very Professional
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phx, AZOctober 8, 2012
Acclivity Healthcare's staff has been very professional from the start. I applied online, received a phone call, went for an interview I believe the very next day, and was placed soon after. Everyone I've spoke to in the office have been very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Acclivity Healthcare.
overall rating
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Rural Metro, Buffalo, NYApril 3, 2014
I recently obtained employment through Acclivity Healthcare. They were very professional, got me scheduled for a interview quickly, went over possible interview questions with me. I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare to anyone searching for employment in the healthcare field. Thanks, Acclivity Healthcare!
Pros
if you are seeking employment in the healthcare field - call acclivity healthcare
Cons
none.
Great Agency!!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 7, 2013
Everyone who at Acclivity are the most heplfull agency who find the perfect job assignments that fit your experience. I was so impress with the response I recieved from them when I submited my resume with their agency. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for work.
First Assignment With Acclivity
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Mountain Vista Medical Mesa AZMay 15, 2012
This is my first assignment with Acclivity, but so far it has been a very good experience. The position I was placed in is a very nice place to work with extremely nice people to work with. I am very happy with the results so far from Acclivity. Keep up the good work.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
no cons at this time.
Dream Job
Claims Examiner/Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week I had the job I had been hoping for. The Acclivity team member's are professional and supportive during all phases of the hiring process. My job search with Acclivity has been a success and a pleasure. I recommend them highly.
Quick and easy
Pt. Access Service Rep 2 (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 3, 2013
The hiring progress was really quick and easy. I received the call from Acclivity Healthcare and an hour later I had met with James. All my papers were signed and testing were done in less then an hour. I havent had any problems and the staff were nice.
Pros
quick, nice
Excellent!!! They find the perfect fit for you and your employer
Front Office (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2012
They take the time to find the perfect fit all within a reasonable punt of time they work as fast as they can to get you In really helpful staff! Thanks guys
Pros
awesome team employee driven
Cons
no benefits for short term
Thank you!
front office medical (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
Everyone is so helpful and I feel they take pride in what they do. I am very thankful for a company as acclivity for such a good job placement. I love my job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Can't say anything bad about them!
I am learning alot about claims and Acclivity Healthcare has placed me in a very positive environment!
Claims (Current Employee) –  Tucson AZAugust 20, 2015
Acclivity Healthcare stays on top of things and the staff are very helpful and sincere in the Scottsdale office...you rock! Best agency yet!
Pros
Rapid responses via telephone and email
Cons
None yet
Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency
temp employee for McKesson (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 5, 2012
I just want to say that I have always been happy over the years with Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency. Staff always on top of things, keeping in contact with any opportunity that comes up. I have shared my good experience with friends of mine.
Acclivity Healthcare
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 19, 2012
Acclivity helped me to find a great position first time out. I would tell anyone that's having a challenge finding work, to contact them and meet with a recruiter!
They will assist you in landing the job.
Pros
bonuses
Great Jobs at Great Pay
claims examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week and a half I had a job with great pay. The staff was very polite and professional. The interview process was simple and background checks were quick.
Pros
Good Pay, Timely Follow up, Professional Staff
Helpful solution
contract hire (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 19, 2015
I can tell you it was getting pretty discouraging with the lack of job offers I was getting and I was needing a job quickly. Acclivity was able to help me and managed to get me a job in literally 1 week of signing up and getting them my credentials.

4.8