Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare United States Employee Reviews

Very helpful and easy process.
Medical Collection (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2013
My recruiter was very helpful and followed up with me often.
She knew what position I was best qualified for and I got the job I interviewed for.
Great Company
Clinical Records Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AzMay 24, 2013
Acclivity health care helped me with getting placed at a position that was exactly what I wanted in a job. The staff is highly professional and welcoming. They know how to match up a person to their specific job training experience. I would highly recommend Acclivity to anyone that is looking to get placed with a great company.
This is my first assignment. I interviewed Monday morning with the client and was offered the position Monday afternoon.
Appeals Rep (Current Employee), Woodlands, Tx.May 10, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: salary
The work days go by really quickly because we work at a steady, but unstressful pace. I have learned quite a bit, the coworkers and management are very helpful and friendly.

It is a very detailed position, but again has caused me to learn a lot. I I enjoy that there is no micro managing so I am allowed to learn and work at a comfortable pace.
I would highly reccomend this agency to friends who are seeking employment
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: the aid they gave me with career guidance was the best, thus enabled me to get the job, without this help i may have failed.
My experience with Acclivity Healthcare has been a great experience. That staff is very helpful,in helping me seek leads that I find a a great match for my needs. I love that they are local company. The timely fashion that my case was handled enabled me to gain employment in a short time frame. My overall rating is a four star.
Quick and easy
Pt. Access Service Rep 2 (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: quick, nice
The hiring progress was really quick and easy. I received the call from Acclivity Healthcare and an hour later I had met with James. All my papers were signed and testing were done in less then an hour. I havent had any problems and the staff were nice.
Easy going professionals eager to train.
health care collector (Current Employee), Phoenix AZ.May 3, 2013
Pros: we have all the systems and necessary tools for the job.
They are very efficient, and really care for all employees before and after placement. I have learned new systems, the managers are all excellent people persons. All my co-workers are experienced. I love the job and everyone makes me feel welcomed and respected.
The Best agency to work with!!
Medical Administrative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 29, 2013
This is my second time working with Acclivity for a medical administrative position and I always feel very comfortable talking to them and know that things will get taken care of quickly! They're very professional and caring and will assist you with any questions or concerns you have. I would recommend them over anyone else!!
Great jobs two years in a row.
HEDIS ABSTRACTOR (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 4, 2013
Pros: interesting job and learning opportunities at all levels.
This is the second year performing EMR review and learning new abstracting skills and measures. Both skills make me more marketable for future positons. I like the flexible schedules that Acclivity provides.
Great company to work for.
Device support specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta,GAMarch 26, 2013
A day typical day at work is great I assist patients with technical difficulties they're experiencing with their medical devices. I have learned alot about the medical company, as far as management and my co-workers I couldn't ask for better. Management keeps us up to date on all information that has changed, and updated on training; my Co workers are friendly people. Their is really no hard part of the job, the most enjoyable learning new things within the company.
Pleasant work place
Medical Coder (Current Employee), Chandler AZMarch 21, 2013
Pros: get paid every week!
Cons: temp position for now
Acclivity has been a great resource for job placement. My first week on the job, I received a follow-up call asking how my first week went, and If there was any questions I had, to feel free and give them a call.

So far I only have great things to say about Acclivity! The staff has been very responsive in getting back with me on questions I have had. I also like the way they handled all necessary documents that needed to be signed, and of course the job they placed me at is great.

Thanks
good communicator
medical records (Current Employee), Tucson, azMarch 19, 2013
Pros: ge you in a position fast
Cons: never receive you time card
They get back to you faster and follow up with you regarding the job!!
Awesome agency!
Medical transcriptionist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2013
Acclivity is an awesome agency to have in your corner. Everyone that I interacted with at Acclivity was extremely kind and professional. I would recommend this agency to anyone looking for employment in the healthcare industry. My recruiter was very helpful from the very beginning. I have been employed by Acclivity on two separate occasions and my experiience both times was outstanding.
Great place!
401k Office Clerk (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Cons: pto
Acclivity is great equal opportunity place to be employed by. I like the staff and they are proactively in getting you to work. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for work.
Evaluation
Medical Office Specialist Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: great recruiting, customer service
Acclivity Healthcare is a great organization for newcomers into the healthcare industry, and those looking for new endeavors in healthcare.
Great place!
Customer service (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 13, 2013
Great placement agency. Employees are professional and respond to questions in a timely manner. I am very pleased and will recommend Acclivity to friends.
Great Agency!!
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTFebruary 7, 2013
Everyone who at Acclivity are the most heplfull agency who find the perfect job assignments that fit your experience. I was so impress with the response I recieved from them when I submited my resume with their agency. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for work.
Comfortable Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: company lunches
Cons: no healthcare benefits
Answering inbound calls from patients, nurses, doctors , and pharmacists.
-Assisting patients with new enrollment, and data entry.
-Assisting Pharmacists with processing claims,entering data on a specific Rx Script.
Vety productive place
Customer adocate (Current Employee), Westlake txJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: bonus for referrals
This agency was a great help. I had just moved to a differrnt state and was in need of a job. Acclivity researched and found a great job to coordinatey resume. I woulf advise anyone to come to Acclivity or help with a job.
Acclivity's Got It
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), St Joes HospitalJanuary 11, 2013
This is the Best temp agency I have worked for over the years. I have to say the best paid jobs I have seen they got it all. So far have worked with most amazing people. None of that office bologna, to say the least. I would recommend anyone to this company their office is awesome and on top of everday tasks and keep you .busy even when your assignment has completed they have another right away!
Excellent!!! They find the perfect fit for you and your employer
Front Office (Current Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2012
Pros: awesome team employee driven
Cons: no benefits for short term
They take the time to find the perfect fit all within a reasonable punt of time they work as fast as they can to get you In really helpful staff! Thanks guys

About Acclivity Healthcare

For over a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has successfully placed over 15,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading – Read more

Acclivity Healthcare Salaries