Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Returned for more!
Medical Collector/Biller/Follow-Up (Current Employee) –  TucsonJune 16, 2014
I have been employed thru Acclivity before in 2004 and the position lead to my dream job. Life circumstances forced me to move to Tucson where I was employed for ten years with a good company. Changes ensued that did not fit my with my career goals so I needed help finding new employment that would be a better fit for the future. I contacted James, went to several interviews and found the ultimate placement. I am very happy with Sarah, Nicole, Cheri and James. It was STRESS FREE knowing that they ALL had my interests in mind as well as their clients. For this 2nd placement in my career by Acclivity it's five stars.
Pros
easy application process, and a successful staff!
Cons
too soon to tell
fantastic company
medical biiler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2014
I have a had such an awesome experience with this company. I have received a great job opportunity because of Acclivity Health that I would of never have been able to get on my own. I would definitely recommend this company, which I do all the time!
Not your average job placement company!
Chart Prep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 30, 2014
These employees really know what they are talking about! I went to my interview prepared and confident. The main lady I had been speaking with put a great deal of time and effort into "coaching" me. She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked and knew exactly what the company was looking for. We had a 30 minute phone conference the day before I had my interview. It was more than helpful. She knew everyone's name I would be meeting with and gave exact directions down to which elevator to take and which hallways to turn down. I was also in constant contact with two other employees that were also extremely responsive and helpful. I'm completely impressed. Everything was easy to follow and had zero problems. Thanks Acclivity !!
Cons
just missed the ping pong table
Fast and efficiant placement with job opportunities
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Neliston, New YorkMay 28, 2014
My new job will utilize my experience and education to process medical claim contracts with major organizations that use the organizations services. I will be trained on the job within two weeks working with a team of 10 other claims handlers. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing, I can grow with the organization and be treated as a team player and be treated with respect and fairness.
Pros
large organizational structure with small business concepts
Very proactive and customer oriented team.
medical billing (Current Employee) –  buffalo, nyMay 27, 2014
Enjoyed working with the staff of Acclicity healthcare. They were very helpful and informative every step of the way.
Overall it is great!!
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Buffalo NYMay 27, 2014
They were extremely helpful from start to finish in getting me a position . I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a job.
Very professional and attentive company
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 3, 2014
The staff at Acclivity take the time to review your skills and qualifications with you. Very attentive in the way they take care of their employees. Prompt answers to questions. The hiring process is fast. Acclivity's staff is very friendly whether you talk to them by phone or email. Acclivity provides great opportunities. Happy to work here.
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 3, 2014
They did a great job of finding me a job & getting me started with that job right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
overall rating
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Rural Metro, Buffalo, NYApril 3, 2014
I recently obtained employment through Acclivity Healthcare. They were very professional, got me scheduled for a interview quickly, went over possible interview questions with me. I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare to anyone searching for employment in the healthcare field. Thanks, Acclivity Healthcare!
Pros
if you are seeking employment in the healthcare field - call acclivity healthcare
Cons
none.
Very quick and efficient
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2014
I have not had any problems so far thru my assignment. The staff has answered my questions in a timely manner and the training process has been smooth.Acclivity has answered all my questions about the assigment and now I am in training and going thru the proverbial motions. I highly reccomend Acclivity because of their spped in response to a potential employee and their friendlinessof the Client Service Managers.
A caring company
provider rep (Current Employee) –  AZJanuary 13, 2014
I was going to decline the position because another opportunity had presented itself but one of the Acclivity reps cared enough about me to call me back to let me know that I will be missing out on a great opportunity. He also explained why I would miss out and he gave me a couple of days to think it over.Most companies would of went on to the next canidate ( truthfully, so many ppl need work that it would of been easy to find someone else) but, he didn't. I have never experienced this. Acclivity won me over in a BIG way!
Great place to work. Very Efficient.
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2013
Great work environment! People are great to work with and very supportive,
Pros
flexible work environment
Cons
no paid benefits
Great credentialing staff
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta,GaDecember 17, 2013
My experience with Acclivity Health was great, the credentialing team really worked with me on personal issues that I was having. The credentialing department got me place with an awesome company that I can advice my skills. I'm going to recommend Acclivity Healthcare to my friends and family.My advice for job seekers is to contact this company so that they can you placed today!
Pros
great team players
Cons
no cons
very productive office to work with
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 13, 2013
all staff is very productive and friendly they communicate very good and keep you up to date with everything that you need to know.
Great placement agency, great people to work with!
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 2, 2013
I was laid off from a job and out of work for several months, having a hard time finding suitable work. Acclivity always kept me in the loop and worked hard to make sure I was offered a great opportunity with a great health care organization!
I am very grateful for their kind and professional assistance.
Thus far my experience has only been with Acclivity will start new job soon.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 21, 2013
I recently was hired with a new company in Texas and I am very excited about this new opportunity to learn, grow and advance further in my career. The staff at Acclivity Healthcare are very professional, personable, efficient, helpful and kind.
Pros
opportunity for growth and advancement
Cons
approximate 90 day waiting period for benefits, less pay
Fast and Helpful People A++
Admissions for Labor and delivery (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 23, 2013
Acclivity contacted me about a job and offered me a variety of jobs to choose to interview for. They were very helpful and speedy about the whole process. I was talked to on Thursday, interviewed the following Monday and got the job the same day. All of the paperwork was sent over that day as well and I was processed by Thursday. Everyone I came into contact with was extremely helpful and friendly. They answered all of my questions and provided me with all the information needed.
Pros
fast, efficient, friendly and ample variety.
Temp to hire
Customer Support Services, (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 20, 2013
Temp to hire until the company I was working at for Acclivity lost a major contract. Then I was released because of cut back. Acclivity hasn't found me another position yet at this time. Yet they told me id be back to work in a few weeks. As you can see my release date it has been a few months.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
no benefits
Great staffing experience+
Self Pay Acquisitation (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AzOctober 20, 2013
Staff was very professional and responsive. They located a position for me immediately.
Lots of personal time and attention paid by Acclivity to acquiring and maintaining employment.
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAOctober 6, 2013
I was contacted by Acclivity Healthcare regarding a temporary to permanent position in my community. My representative was very helpful and supportive through the interview process, spending a lot of time helping me to understand the interviewing process. There has been continuing follow up with me concerning any issues or concerns, large or small, I may have with the employer.
Acclivity Healthcare has gone far above any recruiting agency I have been associated with. Their suggestions, support, and availability have greatly helped me in obtaining employment in this current "tough market". I would recommend Acclivity Healthcare as the first recruiter to go to. Plus, I'm working at a facility that I truly enjoy-everyone is friendly and willing to help me get through the learning curve.

4.8