Acclivity Healthcare Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 17, 2016
Very helpful in getting placements where. Listen to concerns and adjust accordingly. Everyone has a positive attitude.
Staffing Agency
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2016
Acclivity is a great staffing agency to use when searching for a job/career in healthcare! They called me on a Tuesday, and by end of day Wednesday I was drug tested and ready to start the following week. The paperwork was easy to complete electronically and the time keeping is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a job. The only downside, is that because they're a staffing agency, the benefits aren't top tier, but I guess you really aren't supposed to work for a staffing agency forever.
Pros
Efficient
Right fit for me
Senior Lead Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
I relocated from NYC to Arizona. I got a call from Acclivity on my drive cross country and I had an interview the very next week. I arrived to Arizona March 23rd and my first day of work was yesterday the 25th. So in the span of a month Acclivity found me the right job at the right time. They won't disappoint.
Productive, energetic
Insurance Verifier (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 26, 2016
Nice place to work. Open door policy. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. They work with you. They are clear regarding what's to be expected and they encourage growth.
Pros
Pay, benefits, exposure to a variety of product knowledge
Productive and challenging place everybody is very helpful and definitely no room to move up in the company
Check Out Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson ArizonaApril 25, 2016
Although I've only been with the job a few days the paying conversate compensation is great and activity has been more than helpful in every aspect back. They placed me with the exact job I was looking for and would recommend them to anyone
Cons
30 minute lunches
IV compounding job
IV compounding Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 22, 2016
Made antibiotics and chemotherapy for home health clients in an IV room in Tempe AZ. I enjoy working in the IV room and compounding. It was a fun place to work.
professional, friendly and efficient!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brooke, AZMarch 23, 2016
Acclivity has been amazing! They got me scheduled for an interview and hired almost immediately! They worked to try to get me the position I really wanted. I am so thankful for all the hard work they did to make my job hunt successful!
Helpful and Efficent
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paradise Valley, AZMarch 22, 2016
Acclivity Health Care takes the hassle out of a job search! They took the time to determine my preferences and needs and worked efficiently to place me within a reputable company that was a perfect fit. Anyone who works with Acclivity can see that they care about the people they employ and try their best to ensure that they place them in a company that they can grow with.
Profficent & very good team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2016
I was given a call to schedule an interview and in less than two weeks I already had a job! I was offered more than my expected pay rate and have been contacted by a team member as a follow up since day one! Great Company!
Pros
Pay and members are great!
They are great
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 17, 2016
They were so fast and efficient!! I was working the next week. I cannot thank them enough!!! They have been so helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.
Fabouls Agengcy!!
customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2015
Top notch agency with employees in mind. Everyone is professional and courteous. The agency pays on time. I would recommend them during any job search a employee would have.
Pros
Pays ontime
A company that actually cares about their staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 17, 2015
Working at Acclivity has been a pleasure. I have a great team that actually cares about my wants and needs when it comes to job placement!
Pros
They base your placement on your needs
Dream Job
Claims Examiner/Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week I had the job I had been hoping for. The Acclivity team member's are professional and supportive during all phases of the hiring process. My job search with Acclivity has been a success and a pleasure. I recommend them highly.
Efficient
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 12, 2015
Everyone that works at Acclivity is Efficient, and answers all of your questions day or night. They do everything to make sure your ready to start your job.
Pros
Caring, hard working staff
Not Your Typical "temp agency".
insurance (Current Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 10, 2015
The people at Acclivity are great! Very helpful, friendly, and go the extra step to find just the right job for you! I went in to Acclivity and met with a couple different people so they could find out exactly what I was looking for in a job and where I would be able to excel and use my experience! The next week I had an interview and was hired that same day! Definitely recommend working with Acclivity!
Great Jobs at Great Pay
claims examiner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
I received a call from an Acclivity team member and within a week and a half I had a job with great pay. The staff was very polite and professional. The interview process was simple and background checks were quick.
Pros
Good Pay, Timely Follow up, Professional Staff
Amazing job placement!
front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 10, 2015
After taking a year off work to be a full time mom, it was time to get back to work. But because of the time off it became difficult to get hired again. After reaching out acclivity, I was able to get to work almost immediately. Totally pleased.
Great agency, very friendly and well organized
scheduling (Current Employee) –  Sun City, AZDecember 9, 2015
Everyone at Acclivity have been nothing but helpful. They are very organized and always get back to you with any questions.
Amazing staff
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  PhoenixNovember 24, 2015
After losing my previous job, I was worried I would not find another in a timely manner. I recieved a call back within a week and I was placed within another week. So far this has been a great company to work for. They take care of their employees, I get a call just to check to see how I am doing and any concerns I have. I do reccomend them to all my former coworkers, and anybody who is looking for a new job.
Temporary Agency
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2015
For a temporary agency they are okay. They don't always find the right position for the right person and there is NEVER a guarantee that the positions will lead to anything permanent. Sometimes you need more than just a good paycheck.
Pros
A place to work if you are not looking for anything permenant
Cons
Don't always find the right position for a person

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acclivity Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7