Acclivity Healthcare

Acclivity Healthcare United States Employee Reviews

This is the Best Company I haveWorked With.
Registered Dental Assistant (Current Employee), TexasDecember 3, 2012
They are very consistent with getting things down, communication is nonstop. I Would and will refer them to anyone.
Great place to work. Very professional.
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 2, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: not many shifts available to choose from
Very diligent, honest professisonal people to work with. They try very hard to get the right " job fit " for their people.
Excellent Company to find work through
Front office admin (Current Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaNovember 30, 2012
Pros: excellent follow through, great placement, very friendly and compassionate people.
Cons: they got me my job and have been great to me, i have no cons!
I have used many staffing agencies through the years, and acclivity has been the only one that has stuck to their word in regards to calling back and follow through. I never had to track them down they always stayed in contact with me. I used them when they were Primestaff and even then they were great. I would highly suggest that if you are looking for work, contact Acclivity. You will not be dissapointed.
People who care
Temp collections agent (Current Employee), PhoenixNovember 20, 2012
Pros: knowledgable, dependable, and keep in contact
This company has the most helpful staff. They really care about placing you where you will succeed. There is no doubt that the staff has your best interest at heart. I would recommend them to anyone having a difficult time finding work in the health field.

January 23, 2013

Nice to heard.

Diligent and earnest
Data entry clerk (Current Employee), Tempe, AzNovember 18, 2012
The staff @ Acclivity are extremele diligent and earnest about getting you back to work to a job that matches your skills! Everyone there was very helpful and super nice!
Employees at Acclivity
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 12, 2012
When I was first contacted by Acclivity I had my reservation because I had never heard of them. Now I would recomend them to anyone. They looked hard for a position for me from the time I got established with them to the time they got me a position. I also had a lot of questions about timesheets and when they were due and I contacted my contact at Acclivity and they did not treat like I was dumb for not remembering when my timesheet was due.
Great people to work with. Very helpful.
Payment Poster (Current Employee), Mesa, AZNovember 1, 2012
They made me feel welcome and were very friendly. I definitely recommend them to others.
Very Professional
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Phx, AZOctober 8, 2012
Acclivity Healthcare's staff has been very professional from the start. I applied online, received a phone call, went for an interview I believe the very next day, and was placed soon after. Everyone I've spoke to in the office have been very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Acclivity Healthcare.
Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency
temp employee for McKesson (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 5, 2012
I just want to say that I have always been happy over the years with Acclivity Health Care Temp Agency. Staff always on top of things, keeping in contact with any opportunity that comes up. I have shared my good experience with friends of mine.
Job Placement and Staff
Admin Assts (Current Employee), Dallas TexasSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: all plus
This is company was one the best that I have ever worked with. The staff was amazing!!! Professional, friendly and some much care. They made me feel important and showed me that could and would help me get back to work again!! I would and have commended this company to many others who are looking for work in healthcare. From start to finish the staff was great. Thank you for adding meaning to life again! All the staff was great!! Five Star Service.
productive
receptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix,Az.September 21, 2012
Pros: pto offered
Cons: no insurance benefits
Acclivity was very accommodating and helpful its been a great experience. Everyone that I spoke with or came in contact with where very pleasant.
#1 Healthcare Job Placement
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, ArizonaSeptember 21, 2012
Acclivity Healthcare really cares about their clients and employees. They have been extremely supportive with my work search and finding the right people for their clients. I was really happy when they took my experience and found a job that was related. Some agencies just want you to provide services whether you are experienced in the field or not. Acclivity took the time to get to know me, familiarize themselves with my experience and found the perfect job for me. According to my new position Acclivity is Number 1 in healthcare job placement. I plan on continuing to use Acclivity and will refer them to everyone I know who is job seeking. For us who have a hard time interviewing they take the time to prep you and give you the confidence you need to get the job you want.
Thanks Accilivty!
A company that works for you!
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: strong relationships with recruiters
Cons: none that i know of
I am thouroughly impressed by the persistence that Acclivity has when trying to find you a position. A very friendly and professional staff..Thats why when I decided to use a staffing agency to find a new position, I used them exclusively..I would recommend them to anyone seeking solid employment opportunities!
Great Workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 29, 2012
Fun relaxed work place. Great staff very flexible schedules.
Great Place to work for.
CSR /w McKesson (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaAugust 21, 2012
My experience with Acclivity has been a great experience. It was easy to apply and the staff was very helpful with my obtaining my temp to hire position with McKesson.
Working Medi-cal Claims
patient account rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 27, 2012
I love working for this company. Everyone has been very nice and helpful.
A challenging environment
Product Support Analyst I (Former Employee), Alpharetta GAJune 27, 2012
It allowed me to put my talents to work and gain valuable knowledge.
EXCELLENT AGENCY
ER REP (Current Employee), TUCSON, AZJune 21, 2012
I APPLIED WITH ACCLIVITY HEALTHCARE AND GOT A CALL FROM THE A FEW DAYS LATER FOR AN INTERVIEW. THEN THE NEXT DAY I GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH THE COMPANY HIRING AND GOT THE JOB ON THE SPOT. ACCLIVITY PERSONNEL CALLED TO CONGRAULATE ME AND SINCE THEN HAVE BEEN CALLING TO SEE IF IM STILL HAPPY AT MY POSITION. I HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH A AGENCY TO LOOK FOR A JOB SO I WAS SKEPTICALLY, BUT ACCLIVITY WAS NOT LIKE I THOUGHT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
awesome temp agency to work with
Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2012
I used Aclivity Health Care to transition into a position. I have had nothing but good experiences with Acclivity. I highly recomend this agency
First Assignment With Acclivity
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Mountain Vista Medical Mesa AZMay 15, 2012
Pros: good work hours
Cons: no cons at this time.
This is my first assignment with Acclivity, but so far it has been a very good experience. The position I was placed in is a very nice place to work with extremely nice people to work with. I am very happy with the results so far from Acclivity. Keep up the good work.

About Acclivity Healthcare

For over a decade, Acclivity Healthcare has successfully placed over 15,000 top healthcare professionals with over 300 leading – Read more

Acclivity Healthcare Salaries