ACCO Engineered Systems

ACCO Engineered Systems Employer Reviews

While employed, working environment changed
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 4, 2014
From a partnership of construction engineers to a corporation. I learned a lot. The transition to a paperless invoice processing system within our Profitool environment was interesting. This was part of the growth experienced. From a family of project engineers as partners to a corporation, the internal office lost contact with the partners. The flow – more... changed from serving the partners to saving the corporation money. Having come from the City of Los Angeles where I was blessed with the feeling that I was serving the "people"
I realize now that serving the partners was a driving force for me.
The transistion to a CORPORATE environment was not smooth. – less
Great company to work for, always productive.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAAugust 9, 2013
Great company in itself to work for. Always work flowing through to keep the work day productive and busy. I was independent in my work and really enjoyed that aspect of the job.
Independent Consultant
INDEPENDENT RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Glendale, CAJuly 30, 2013
Former client, consulted as needed on Property and Casualty Insurance programs.
BBQs and nice environment
Mechanical 2D/3D AutoCAD Drafter (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 18, 2013
Pros: professional environment
Cons: commute
Learned a lot about working in a fast paced environment and with a variety of Engineers. Management was good. Co-workers were nice. Hardest part of the job was the commute.
Best company to work for as a fitter
Journeyman Pipefitter (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJune 15, 2013
A lot of people that have been in the trade longer then you would guess by their ages
Productive workplace with room for advancement
Sales and Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Concord, CAMay 16, 2012
Enjoyed working in the office learning about sales in mechanical contracting as well as dispatch, technician notes, mail distribution, receptionist, and creating proposals. Managment was great at getting you with a mentor to learn new positions and duties.
Very professional and focused company. Many opportunities for advancement
Senior Department Specialist (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: good benefits and work enviroment
Great place to work. Wonderful people and environment. I enjoyed being able to be a part of the decision making process and making a difference in the company profits by making money saving decisions.

About ACCO Engineered Systems

ACCO Engineered Systems doesn't break a sweat to keep you cool. The company provides design, construction, and maintenance of – Read more