Accolade Inc Employee Reviews

overrated
Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 19, 2017
I learned to put on a good face, and earn my bonus. I also learned that the company was made up on people that jumped ship from Accenture. I would steer clear of this company at all costs, unless your father is apart of the company country club!
Pros
free fruit and water
Cons
everything else
Innovative but limited in opportunity
lead (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 6, 2014
This firm is doing well because of the product they sell however there is limited growth and uniformity when operating outside of well known and successfully established protocols in business.

That being said it is a great way for anyone interested in a role in the medical world could start. They provide real word experience and education of the ever changing dynamics of the medical industry.
Pros
limitless coffee and water, unique culture, great place to learn behind the scenes about medical practices
Cons
learning as they go, and are not always prepared for contingencies, favoritism runs rampid, kind of clickish.
ability to form great relationships with clients and help people improve their health
R.N. Clinical Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 2, 2014
Accolade is a great place to work, although middle management could use some work.
Great co workers and team work.
Learned a lot here,
Hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the work and dealing with the mixed messages form middle management.
Most enjoyable thing was helping people with their healthcare and relationship building with clients.
Atmosphere and perks are nice
Pros
good pay and benefits. Nice work environment
Cons
middle management
I love the team environment and Culture
Health Advocate (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAAugust 23, 2013
The Culture of Accolade is what I like most about this job. I wish it was more room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accolade Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5