accolade Employee Reviews in United States

very little room for advancement
Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PADecember 28, 2015
Day to day tasks are manageable, can sometimes become overwhelming. Supervisors are given a little too much say. If you are place with a supervisor that is not a good fit, you will stagnate or be let go. Coworkers are the best part, very kind people at Accolade! The hardest part of the job is the constant "feedback" that can often feel like criticism. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to help clients everyday & have a meaningful impact on their care.
Pros
good culture, many smaller morale building events driven by the "spirit team."
Cons
no scheduled lunch. Little guidance, lots of criticism. Little room for advanement
Exceptional amount of tasks for one desk
Executive Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 17, 2015
Very long hours, endless tasks, little to no relevant training or support.
immediate co workers were very hard working people and seemed to love their jobs. they were considered "IN", or "Accepted" so it ok for them. It would be great to see a more reasonable work load with relevant training for the job which one will be doing each day.
Outside employees were fantastic. Friendly and very hard working.
trying to please my boss,
Going home.
Pros
met a lot of hard working and caring nurses who love helping people
Cons
overwhelming amount of work, not much work/life balance
New Ideas about work place enviroment
Client Service Division- Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 29, 2015
Very friendly and rewarding place to work. Ideals include taking care of the client and each other. Management is always planning something specialist for client support teams to keep them motivated and excited about the job.
Pros
work culture
Cons
pay increase and advancement opportunities
Develop on-going and value-driven relationships
Health Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AzAugust 23, 2015
Participate in direct and indirect communications and marketing driven activities to develop, support and build long standing professional relationships.
Work independently, yet communicate efficiently with a strong team to diffuse dynamically changing environments and empower corporate positioning.
Pros
Excellent environment and positive atmosphere
Cons
Lack of growth potential
Productive and fun workplace
Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 28, 2015
Daily, I was responsible to assist a huge client base in their medical and behavioral health benefits. I had to think outside of the box to fully support each client that called in. I learned what went on behind the scences between providers and health insurance companies allowing me to help clients utilize their benefits. I built a strong set of communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships. The management and co-workers always supported each other and took care of our personal needs. The hardest part of my job was initally learning all of the benefits, once that was down, I was able to build relationships with thousands of people over the phone daily.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
not consistent
Both are excellent employers in their fields
Claims & Benefits Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Both are excellent employers in their fields. They are passionate about patient care and work hard to meet the needs of their customers. I enjoyed my time with both these employers.
Honor of being selected to this group
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Vail Colorado and Port Aransas TexasDecember 12, 2012
I was honored to be chosen by the then members of the Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association's General Manager's Hall of Fame.
Great place to work, outstanding supervision
Health Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 26, 2015
This is one of the best, if not the best, company that I have ever worked for. The company culture is first class and they will do everything in their power to help you to succeed. They are also big on education and are helping several co-workers pursue additional graduate-level education. I wish that the vacation and sick time benefits were better, however, if you need time off, you generally will not have any issues with getting the time. The pay is outstanding. My only issue, and this is a personal one, is that its a call-center. While its not like your typical call center in that NOTHING is scripted beyond the HIPAA disclaimer that we have to give, its still a call center with lots of cubicles. If its not your thing, don't apply. Furthermore, if you are applying in the hopes that you will be doing health coaching / health education, don't apply. The nurses on staff do that; as a health assistant, your primary focus will be centered on helping clients work through various insurance claims issues, finding medical providers, ordering insurance ID cards, etc. If these things are within your skill set and you don't mind working in a call center environment, Accolade is a company that you can really thrive and grow in.
Pros
very reasonable salaries, non-scripted, flexible schedules
Cons
long commute times, glitchy technology