Accord Services Employee Reviews

Be mindful of this company
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2017
The worst place to work. This company does not care about their field employees at all. They make up lies if they want to switch you to another patient, they play favoritism. They're supposed to give you raises but they don't do it unless you bring it to their attention. Working with the patients they have, quadriplegics, paraplegics and brain injury patients, you should be getting paid more than $10 an hour, but they do not care about their caregivers, the ones that do all the work. They will tell you that you are off of a case two to three days before it ends. If you choose to work for this agency by all means go for it but do not make them your primary income provider, I suggest you work for multiple agencies.
Pros
Wonderful clients
Cons
Individuals that work in the office, they have no good moral compass with their employees. They greatly lack empathy
Dont walk, RUN!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 19, 2017
This company cares about no one but themselves. Worse company I ever worked for. Staff changes with the season. Can never reach staff because they are ALWAYS in a freaking meeting but sit right there and listen to you on speaker phone as if you dont have a clue. Horrible excuse for a agency.
Pros
The client
Cons
Everything else
Trash
Janitor part-time (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MODecember 29, 2016
They only care about themselves. They keep short changing you and you have to call multiple times to fix it until they understand
that they can't scam you.They don't defend you when people complain for no reason.They take forever to respond to your messages. Hardly any raises. They don't pay enough. Utter garbage! You have failed this city!
Pros
NONE
Just a body
Employee (Former Employee) –  GAOctober 19, 2016
Management sucks!!! We changed case managers every other month! Pay was generous, the home I worked in was filthy!! Roaches, dogs that peed everywhere.. GROSS!!! You were just a body to them. They did not care about the nurses at all!! Company based out of Marietta and I could count on one hand the number of times a case manager was actually in the field the entire three years I was there!! DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
LPN (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Friendly, helpful staff. Advancement opportunities. Family oriented business.if you have an emergency they get you coverage right away. On call is always a live person never talk to a computer.
Pros
Family oriented
Worst Company in the Workers' Comp Industry and Private Pay
Internal Employee (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 9, 2016
Worst type of management I have ever seen. The staffing manager does people wrong, mess up, and throw others under the bus; while the CEO and HR manager just go with the flow to cover it all up. Need to be shut down permanently.....
not for a older mature person/ short lived job
LPN Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  GANovember 1, 2015
this company has not problem being unprofessional
you are given wrong client address and are just a body to cover the shift. client home is always missing key items to give good care. sloppy work environment. no problem to short your pay check and blame you.
Pros
quick money
Cons
not professional at all
Enjoyable
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for this employer. My time at Accord Services was enjoyable. The staff was a pleasure to work with. The compensation was reasonable.
great co-workers
Lpn (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 19, 2015
My co-workers are awesome, we get along well, we try to work all problems out with schedule or with case with each other. The company provides out of school nurses with the experience they need to start their career.
The experience with tracheostomy care, g-tube care, catheter care is something that you only perform on dolls in school but coming out of school and getting the hands on experience is much different. Management is good and returning your calls and if every an emergency arise they are good at covering shift.
Run Forest run!
Internal employee (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 10, 2015
Management is unprofessional and is very unorganized. HR manager knows and does nothing about issues you bring up to her. Pay is low with all positions. Co workers were great that was the only good part of the job. The hardest part is working long hours with no appreciation. I did learn alot of skills that I can use at a better job. Moral is very low internally and externally and they do nothing about it expect make you work more. No real job security. You can not have a life working here.
Pros
co-workers, office next a Starbucks
Cons
no break room, no advancement, pay, management, building is old
productive
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 12, 2015
it was a really good company to work for and really good benefits. I just had to leave the company due to a car wreck I worked to many hours and no off days cause id go in when ever they needed me they could always count on me.
Overall good company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 26, 2015
Cared for quadriplegic in his home. Provided nursing skills. Ran errands, housekeeping duties. Felt like I was leaving one home and going to another. Didn't feel like work at all. I drove an hour to work for 6 years. Never got any mileage pay. Didn't have a problem with them until I became injured. That's when I began getting negative feedback.
Pros
Spending time with my client. Gift cards at Christmas.
Cons
No pay for mileage.
run!!! do not walk ...RUN!!!!
nurse (Former Employee) –  gaDecember 21, 2014
This company does not care about their patients or staff. They are rude and when your patient gets sick and goes into the hospital they don't care that you don't have any work or that you wind up homeless. They promise alot but do not delivet. They will lie to you and swear they didn't say it. This company should be shut down. They are just getting rich off someone's tragedy. And laughing when they walk away. They have already been sued for improper TX of employees. Research the company. This is the worst mistake you will ever make. Nurse managers who will not return a call but expect you to answer the call on the first ring. My nurse manager would not even return the call when I was in the er with my pt..... RUN...
Pros
No pros
Cons
Very unprofessional
Not a bad place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
Agency job. Not hard work. Patient care. Agency works with you on your hours.
Loving and caring environment
CNA (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 25, 2014
The company handles workers comp patients. They are very professional. I've enjoyed working for them. My co-workers are LPNs and we get along well. I assist hem with their duties. I help out as much as I can.There is nothing hard about my present job. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my client happy and keeping a smile on their face.
Pros
Get a bonus at times
Cons
n/a
It is a very nice place to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 11, 2013
a typical day at work is when my patient has doctors appointments
I always learn something new everyday I learned a new procedure in how to care for my patients
Management is good about finding new cases for me to work
I only get to talk to a coworker when its time to change shifts
the hardest thing is when the patient moves away and I don't get to see them any more
The best part is when my patient is pain free and they are having a good day
Pros
you get to travel alot
Cons
you have to eat when the patient has down time
It was family environment.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2013
It was relaxed but hard work some times. Staff was able to decide what hours and days they wanted to work.
Nice workplace and dedicated people to work for.
Private Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 16, 2013
Always stayed busy and people was easy and fun to get along with.
Pros
dedicated worker's, nice people
Cons
Always stayed busy.
Great Environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 2, 2013
My typical day at work here consisted upon answering phones an scheduling nurses to go out an take care of patients in their homes. I learned with this company that a lot of people get injured at work that requires home health to come out to assist them in their day to day living. The management staff was very understanding in any problems that we may had. The co-workers were very helpful in making sure that we handled all the phone calls in getting the clients staffed. The hardest part about this job is when a nurse call out at the last minute an it take you a while to find a replacement. The most enjoyable part was being able to go out an meeting the clients an the nurses on each case that we had
Pros
Fun Family Environment
Cons
N/A
Great Job no benefit package
CNA (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 7, 2013
A typical day at work is very laid back once care is done. My patient loves watching Madea so that's a day of that and we laugh all day. We can go out to the park or movies just having fun. My co- workers are nice we really have each others back. A lot of team work is involved and the hardest part of the job is none and the easiest part is all.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low pay, no over time, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accord Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9