Accord Services

Accord Services Employee Reviews

great co-workers
Lpn (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMay 19, 2015
My co-workers are awesome, we get along well, we try to work all problems out with schedule or with case with each other. The company provides out of school nurses with the experience they need to start their career.
The experience with tracheostomy care, g-tube care, catheter care is something that you only perform on dolls in school but coming out of school and getting the hands on experience is much different. Management is good and returning your calls and if every an emergency arise they are good at covering shift.
Run Forest run!
Internal employee (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 10, 2015
Pros: co-workers, office next a Starbucks
Cons: no break room, no advancement, pay, management, building is old
Management is unprofessional and is very unorganized. HR manager knows and does nothing about issues you bring up to her. Pay is low with all positions. Co workers were great that was the only good part of the job. The hardest part is working long hours with no appreciation. I did learn alot of skills that I can use at a better job. Moral is very low internally and externally and they do nothing about it expect make you work more. No real job security. You can not have a life working here.
productive
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMarch 12, 2015
it was a really good company to work for and really good benefits. I just had to leave the company due to a car wreck I worked to many hours and no off days cause id go in when ever they needed me they could always count on me.
OVERALL GOOD COMPANY
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: spending time with my client. gift cards at christmas.
Cons: no pay for mileage.
Cared for quadriplegic in his home. Provided nursing skills. Ran errands, housekeeping duties. Felt like I was leaving one home and going to another. Didn't feel like work at all. I drove an hour to work for 6 years. Never got any mileage pay. Didn't have a problem with them until I became injured. That's when I began getting negative feedback.
run!!! do not walk ...RUN!!!!
nurse (Former Employee), gaDecember 21, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: very unprofessional
This company does not care about their patients or staff. They are rude and when your patient gets sick and goes into the hospital they don't care that you don't have any work or that you wind up homeless. They promise alot but do not delivet. They will lie to you and swear they didn't say it. This company should be shut down. They are just getting rich off someone's tragedy. And laughing when they walk away. They have already been sued for improper TX of employees. Research the company. This is the worst mistake you will ever make. Nurse managers who will not return a call but expect you to answer the call on the first ring. My nurse manager would not even return the call when I was in the er with my pt..... RUN...
Not a bad place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
Agency job. Not hard work. Patient care. Agency works with you on your hours.
Loving and caring environment
CNA (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: get a bonus at times
Cons: n/a
The company handles workers comp patients. They are very professional. I've enjoyed working for them. My co-workers are LPNs and we get along well. I assist hem with their duties. I help out as much as I can.There is nothing hard about my present job. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my client happy and keeping a smile on their face.
It is a very nice place to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Marietta, GADecember 11, 2013
Pros: you get to travel alot
Cons: you have to eat when the patient has down time
a typical day at work is when my patient has doctors appointments
I always learn something new everyday I learned a new procedure in how to care for my patients
Management is good about finding new cases for me to work
I only get to talk to a coworker when its time to change shifts
the hardest thing is when the patient moves away and I don't get to see them any more
The best part is when my patient is pain free and they are having a good day
It was family environment.
LPN (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2013
It was relaxed but hard work some times. Staff was able to decide what hours and days they wanted to work.
Nice workplace and dedicated people to work for.
Private Caregiver (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: dedicated worker's, nice people
Cons: always stayed busy.
Always stayed busy and people was easy and fun to get along with.
Great Environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: fun family environment
Cons: n/a
My typical day at work here consisted upon answering phones an scheduling nurses to go out an take care of patients in their homes. I learned with this company that a lot of people get injured at work that requires home health to come out to assist them in their day to day living. The management staff was very understanding in any problems that we may had. The co-workers were very helpful in making sure that we handled all the phone calls in getting the clients staffed. The hardest part about this job is when a nurse call out at the last minute an it take you a while to find a replacement. The most enjoyable part was being able to go out an meeting the clients an the nurses on each case that we had
Great Job no benefit package
CNA (Current Employee), Marietta, GASeptember 7, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: low pay, no over time, no benefits
A typical day at work is very laid back once care is done. My patient loves watching Madea so that's a day of that and we laugh all day. We can go out to the park or movies just having fun. My co- workers are nice we really have each others back. A lot of team work is involved and the hardest part of the job is none and the easiest part is all.
A productive day with my patients
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJuly 9, 2013
A typical day at work is to give my patience proper grooming , TLC, shower , assist with medication, baths , assist patient to and from doctors appointments, assist with feeding, making sure they are taking good care of , comfortable and safe, I have no problem with management, my coworkers are very nice, the hardest part of my job is going home and leaving my patients, and the most enjoyable part of my job is just been able to help my patient, make them comfortable, laugh and feel good, make sure they have a great and enjoyable day.
Agency Nurse.
Agency LPN (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJune 29, 2013
Agency nurse for spinal cord patients. Little room for advancement
fun place
CNA Assistant (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 11, 2012
CNA Assistant
Observing residents
Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
Taking care of resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, etc.
Taking notes of how the patient was care for everyday
Translator
Translate for patients to Doctors and Nurses
Productive and fun work environment
Spinal Cord Patients-Certified Nursing Asst (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 23, 2012
My typical work day was always educational and fun....I learned everyday is always a new day for a different task to be learned...my coworkers were helpful...

About Accord Services

Accord Services was founded in 2001. We saw a need, as caregivers, to provide patients with a smooth hospital-to-home transition – Read more

Accord Services Salaries