AccountAbilities, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Temporary employment in warehouse setting
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 20, 2015
A typical work day included driving fork lifts to move large quantities of products, as well as using various automated machines to produce a high quality product. What I learned most in this position was how to work well within a diverse team. My co-workers were from all over the world and most could not speak english well, so communication became an important aspect of completing task throughout the day. The hardest part of my job was learning how to communicate with co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to be crossed trained in all departments of the warehouse.
Pros
friendly co-workers, team oriented environment.
Cons
short breaks, remained a temporary employee because i was a student
Productive, fast-paced, temporary
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 17, 2014
For those that do not know, Accountabilities, Inc is a hiring agency that sends you to job seeking immediate workers. After I applied there, they gave me a quick interview on what my job preferences were and called me no later than a week to go work at a warehouse. I was told it would be a two week temporary and it actually turned into seven months of work. The hardest part of the job was the pressure of completing and sending out the required orders every day. There were only six employees on the warehouse floor with 30 plus orders to pack and send before midday. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the supervisor there was helpful and patient as it was my first job.
Pros
quick hire
Cons
unstable, temporary
Productive work place and learned new things.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAJanuary 8, 2013
* My typical day at work was dispatching loads to drivers and answering the phone.
*I learned how to do logistics paper work
*Management at PCC Logistics was great.
*My co-workers where very helpful and made sure I was trained well.
*Learning the Rail Road Logistics paper work was the hardes part of the job to me.
*I enjoyed working with the truck drivers the most.
Pros
free lunch and candy
Cons
short hours
Excellent job opportunity
Business Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 26, 2013
My goal was to retire from this position; however, the physician resigned, the office was closed and my position was abolished. This job was at Sibley Memorial Hospital; not AccountAbilities, Inc. I managed this office. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the patients and the hardest part was having to take care of them once they had been diagnosed with cancer,
Pros
free standing office
Cons
expenses of working in downtown, dc
Sent to fun job sites with amazing people.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Lawndale, CADecember 23, 2013
Typical day would be going in to check if there were jobs available and if there were, id go to that job.
I learned a lot about warehouse and shipping and receiving.
My co workers were amazing people, I just did not know any for long.
The hardest part was the manual labor of unloading containers.
The most enjoyable part were the co workers.
Pros
meet new people at different job sites
Cons
sometimes there were hardly any jobs
Director, Safety
Safety Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. LouisSeptember 7, 2014
Serve as the main liaison between the transportation company and school administrators.
In addition to 25+ years in transportation management, I have served the past 6 years in liaison positions between management/union, city/county, public/charter, franchise/corporate, and private/government.

Responsible for route development and bus capacity.
Beginning my transportation career in Columbia driving a school bus while attending Mizzou and continuing for 31 years, I have a wealth of experience in routing and bus capacity. I have worked with Versa Trans, Edulog and Transfinder for approximately 20 years and have had great success in cost management running concurrently with customer service and student safety.

Manage contractual agreements with the transportation company including negotiations, financial management and contract compliance.
The past few years I have been working extensively in the area of compliance. Whether it is between company and government or the work force and management, I have been involved in many aspects of that discipline. I have successfully negotiated contracts between management and the work force without any work stoppage. I have had success with financial management, saving my past school districts funds through several methods in multiple areas.

Ensure compliance with all state laws and regulations regarding school transportation.
As a member of the Missouri State Department of Education School Bus Safety Committee for 7 years, I have a serious commitment to all state laws and regulations. I have worked diligently my entire career for compliance
  more... with all transportation laws, regulations and guidelines because I believe we can never be too thorough in keeping our students safe.  less
simple work
Temp agent (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAFebruary 13, 2013
mass production, same movements for hours an stand for long periods of time
Cons
short breaks
Good company and the people are nice but they have no work available.
Temporary laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2014
I worked at two companies through this service. First I worked as a printing press helper where I learned how to operate a bundling machine and stack pallets. The other I Did packaging and labeling of outgoing products. I enjoyed this job but it was only temporary.
Small Trucking Company
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAOctober 15, 2014
I loved this job and every thing about it. If I would not have gotten sick I would have never left. This is a good company to work at
AcccountAbilities Inc, Bottle company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 19, 2014
Learn how operate numerous bottle machines like the Case Packer. Check bottles for scuffs and switched bottles from one box to the other.
Good working environment
Senior Program Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 7, 2013
The Co-workers are friendly and ready to help at any given time.
Pros
fun recreational activity
Cons
short breakes
Temp job I miss!
Temporary Hire (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 5, 2012
I loved working for AccountAbilities, Inc. There was little to no stress in being placed someone I was interested in.
Pros
easy placement.
Cons
temporary job.
temp agency
Cook (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 17, 2012
accountabilities is a temp agency that sends cooks, even cooks just starting out, to a client that requests them.
Nice work place with nice people
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 6, 2012
AccountAbiliitiies is a nice place to go if your looking to find work.