Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

what do you want to know
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 31, 2017
really don't want to do this part. but cannot move forward unless I say something about this company. work here and see for yourselves. thanks.......
Decent Place to work
Per Diem Medical/Surgical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 24, 2017
Laid back kinda work atmosphere. Allows you to work per diem or do contract work so you can balance work and family life. You have to be proactive for yourself in order to ensure you work enough hours to get the bills paid.
Pretty good agency to work for
Agency Nurse at Virtua (Former Employee) –  North JerseyOctober 16, 2017
So far this company has been pretty good at finding me contracts but they don't offer any bonuses which i have heard other agencies offer. Not too many contracts in my area, all up North.
November 9, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We definitely offer bonuses for our Nurses. $800 Referral Bonuses and Loyalty Bonuses for PRN and Contract Nurses. Ask for your Recruiter for Details. :-)

Na
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2017
Our people stay with us because we nurture the relationships with the professionals who make our business succeed and grow. We have great compensation and benefits, all with a mission of caring for those who care for others.
Great Organization
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAOctober 4, 2017
AHS is a very professional organization to work for. The staff is thorough and very efficient. I have worked travel assignments as well as per diem staff at various hospitals.
Pros
great pay
Okay
Lab Technician/Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Deming, NMSeptember 17, 2017
I do not have any reviews about this company. Move on to the next question. I had a chance to work with this company. Next time i will know what to do.
Great place to work at
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAAugust 30, 2017
Great place to work at the staff is great, one wont regert it. Plenty hospitals throughout the southern california, 12 hour shifts. The pay is great.
Pros
Get place to work at
Cons
Temp job
Nice Company to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILAugust 30, 2017
Staff is friendly and easy to work with. They do a fair job at finding contracts for you. They try to keep you working steadily. Sometimes they cannot find you another contract right away when one runs out, but they usually get you something within a week.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Can't always get work.
Accountable Flexibility
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 25, 2017
Overall, Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a wonderful place for the individual who requires flexibility. The pay is competitive and the staff was very friendly.
PRN (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
Management was always concerned and very nice. No pressure to take shifts. Always willing to work with schedules. Staff was very nice and approachable.
Pros
very organized
Cons
benefits were to expensive.
Flexible hours
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 18, 2017
This is a really flexible job but sometimes can become stressful because you never know what floor you may have to work on until the last minute. than
Pros
Picking your own schedule
Cons
Getting cancelled without pay
Job and shift flexability ( able to make own hours), reliable
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
I liked working here because of the flexibility in creating your own hours and shifts. You work as much as you want, not always work available when you want it.
July 31, 2017

It's so true. We work with all our Healthcare professional to create a work schedule based on THEIR needs. Thanks for the feedback :-)

Travel/contract nursing
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 19, 2017
I absolutely love working for accountable healthcare staffing, they have always treated me right and take the time to talk to me when I have a problem and I get to choose where I want to work.

Aww, thank you!! We love having you apart of the Accountable Family

Just ready for something permanent
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work for. They are very honest and they do not keep very much of the percentage. I would recommend this place to anybody who is looking to go traveling as a medical professional.
Pros
Lot of money
Cons
Traveling and uncertainty
July 31, 2017

Our Travel Team is unmatched in the industry. We pride ourselves on great packages and being honest with our employees. Thanks for the review

What a joke!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 10, 2017
While I was a corporate employee they actually had me fill out a positive review on indeed for them. Don't believe any positive feedback on here unless it is about an individual.

Next let me say that Management always find a way to screw you just like they did when they ran MSN. Good luck tracking your bonus and commission.

Pay is weak. about 15,000 off Market Value

Culture is intimidating

Focus is on Money not Accountability (I know it is a business)

Upper management is blind to what is actually happening at the branch level. or They don't care.
Pros
Field Staff and Clients
Cons
To many to mention
Lacks communication
Texas Correctional Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2017
Lacks communication and organization. Did not provide adequate training upon my start. Co-workers are friendly and good to work with. Work-life balance needs some work.
Worse management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2017
I worked for accountable in dallas and have never experienced such awful management full of false expectations, favoritism, inappropriate behavior by managements.
Managements stunts the growth of those looking to and wanting to advance in the company. Completely old world way of thinking in terms of sales. Metrics only measured by cold calls and not results.
Cons
Cut throat- only apply if you have no problem with changing quotas
Sourcer/Recruiter- Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 27, 2017
Management (Especially recruiting) let's you believe that they are on your side until you have difficulty maintaining ever changing quotas. The moment management feels any heat from above, you are treated as the problem of the company and quickly released rather than being mentored toward improvement. They will smile to your face while turning the knife in your back.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Management looks out only for themselves- will throw staff under the bus in a heartbeat
Good pay, no support when you're cancelled.
RN PACU Contract (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 17, 2017
I've done a few RN contracts with Accountable. I received prompt payment but when I approached the office regarding
Unreasonable amount of call I was being assigned I received no support.
When my last contract was canceled after the first shift, my recruiter intimated it was my fault! I have yet to receive pay for the hours worked during that Contract.
Pros
Money
Cons
No support
June 21, 2017

Hello Good Pay, we did see you were paid when payroll hit a week later so I am glad we were able to resolve that issue. Our clinical team is looking into why the facility cancelled your contract. HR will be following up very soon. Accountable does everything in their power to keep our Healthcare Professionals working. Please contact our VP of HR Rhonda Mensah for further follow up.

Best agency I have ever worked for!
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2017
The staff was friendly, professional, responded in a timely manner, and paid within days of each shift worked. I loved the placements they sent me to and wish they had contracts in Tucson where I've relocated to! Couldn't ask for a better agency to work for! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Pros
Paid within days of shift worked
Cons
Not in my present location
June 14, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback - We are glad to have you on the team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.