Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Temp Jobs
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day at work would change on every assignment that I went to depending on if it was primary care facility or a specialty clinic.
By going to different clinic my skills increased to be able to do a lot more than an average Medical assistant. The hardest part of the job is being a temp you know that you are at the assignment only temporary. Meaning going to another site and being the new person all over again. The most enjoyable is helping the patients.
Recruitment
Recruiter/Sourcer- Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 2, 2016
No matter how pretty it is dressed up- recruiting is recruiting and it all comes down to the bottom dollar. Management presents themselves as being in your corner and backing you up, however, they do not provide the proper mentoring. I have never been a fan of just filling a position with a body, especially nurses- this is not the case with Accountable Healthcare. Management will throw you under the bus in a minute to protect themselves. The overall perception of the position was not even close to the actual job. Beware.
Pros
The office was clean
Cons
Management including HR are not to be trusted. The driving force is the almighty dollar.
Supportive Company with many opportunities
PRN Houston, TX (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 2, 2016
This company has provided many opportunities for me to continue working in physical therapy.

The staff is very helpful and they are concerned with providing a good fit for employer and therapist.
Pros
Good opportunities.
Cons
Central office is in San Antonio.
Available, Continous employment, Dependable
Registered Nurse Traveler (Current Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 16, 2015
Accountable Healthcare place you in assignments that they feel fit your need and personality, they take pride in getting to know you as a person and employee. I have learned so much working for this company, because anytime you get to work with a wide diverse of professionals it growa your learning experience. The downfall of this company is no PTO, you don't work you don't get paid. The most enjoyable is the flexibility with your schedule.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No PTO
Work
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2015
AMAZING. Always willing to put you to work. They match your skill level. Competitive. Constant change in environment. Friendly management.

Comment – October 19, 2015

Thank you for the nice words. We've got a great team in San Antonio!

Traveling for 2 years with Accountable - LOVE IT!
Registered Nurse - ICU (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 8, 2015
I am a recently married RN that wanted to travel on new adventures with my husband. Both he and I signed up with Accountable and never looked back. The recruiter had us booked on our first assignment within days with a pay package and housing that was better than any we have seen. It wasnt all about the money, we all know as nurses that most agencies pay "around the same" - we wanted a company that we could trust and count on. Easy to work with and reliable. We found that with Accountable and as long as they continue to take care of us, we will do the same.
Pros
Openings everywhere, daily pay, Insurance
Cons
no matching 401K, lots of paperwork initially

Comment – September 9, 2015

Thanks for the review and congratulations on your recent nuptials. Glad we could accommodate both you and your husband. Safe travels and thanks for trusting Accountable with your careers.

It's important for a traveler to trust the company they wor for and we look to get answers in certain situations.
CST (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 28, 2015
I was under contract for about 6 months. Anytime I needed to talk to a manager regarding a problem he was never available. Not only was he not available,but he never returned phone calls. Last I was told I would receive a resign bonus, however, never did.

Comment – September 8, 2015

Hello, Sorry to hear about your experience with us. Feel free to back channel me at tom@ahcstaff.com and I'll do some research about the bonus. Thanks for sharing this information - it helps us improve.

Supportive and Organized
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Golden, COJuly 31, 2015
Supportive and organized management. Cared about credentials of their staff. Documentation important which was good.
Not happy there. Didn't like the way they do business
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 27, 2015
The company was all about putting Nurses on Assignment. The problem was that half the time the backgrounds were not completed and the reference checks were not completed but the Nurses were assigned anyway. If something turned up bad the Nurse had to be removed from that assignment. They are a dishonest company and it was evident from the beginning.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest co-workers

Comment – September 2, 2015

Sorry you had a bad experience working at Accountable. Our quality standards do not allow us to place uncredentialed professionals on assignment. And Clients won’t allow anyone to start without that information – fortunately, we are Joint Commission Certified, and are regularly audited by them, each time passing with flying colors.

Agency Work
Agency LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2015
It's a great company, My only issue is being cancelled a lot, But that in no way reflects on the company , that is the employers doing. They request nurses as a back-up and then get their own PRN nurses to take the shift.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Call offs or cancels
Current Employee
PCU/SSU/Telemetry Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 29, 2015
Very fair, work hard to place you in assignment. Good pay rate, responsive to any concerns. Benefits offered for contracts.
Easy to Work With
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaMay 28, 2015
I was looking for a company I could pick up 2 extra shifts a week. Accountable had agreeements with all my local hospitals and had me set up for Orientation within 1 week. I love their daily pay and the girls at the office are awesome. I am thinking about traveling next year and I know they have a big travel deparment too. Highly recommend
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
lots of paperwork
Productive and fun environment
Accounting Temp (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 1, 2015
A typical day at work would include communicating with staff members about the task at hand, working on assignments and projects specific to my purpose of hire. Picking you mail from the mail room mail box. Integrating data into the Great Plains accounting software and several other clerical tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the satisfaction that came with completing a job well and in a timely fashion. I took pride in knowing that I accomplished something everyday and was an asset to a team of professionals working towards a common goal.
Horrible place to work
Correctional Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2015
I was constantly available for work, but scheduled me for 42 hours per week and all overnight shifts. If you are not a night owl, I don't not suggest working here. Horrible management, scheduling, and absolutely NO BENEFITS.
Great, if you like to travel
Travel Nurse Women's Services (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 5, 2015
It was an adventure to travel. My recruiter always had my back. I had my choice of assignments in a variety of places. I had jobs in Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
being away from home
The agency was a good place for me to work.
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 8, 2015
I would always arrive to my job assignment at least thirty minutes prior to my scheduled time, receive my assignment, make sure that I had all equipment, instrumentation, and supplies needed to preform the scheduled procedure.
Provides a lot of flexibility
Contract Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 30, 2014
Accountable is easy to work with in setting up and maintaining contracts.
Fun and dynamic place to work
Corp Staff (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 30, 2014
Professional and hard working group. Nice to be a part of such a motivated team
Friendliest people in the business
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Portland, OregonOctober 28, 2014
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a great place to work as an agency nurse. I really feel that they care about me as a person and want to see me succeed in my career. They have good relationships with their clients (the facilities they send staff to), which makes it easy to go work at the various facilities.
Pros
great pay, great people.
Cons
shifts get canceled
A different experience
PRN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work was a constant new experience because you may work at a different facility with different team members in a different environment that had creative ways of doing things. I have experienced friendly co-workers who were very helpful and welcoming.