Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

A workplace that actually cares about their employees!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2016
I have greatly enjoyed my time at Accountable thus far! I work with awesome people in a great environment. I appreciate the fact that we work as a team and everyone helps each other. The workplace is fun and only as stressful as you make it. Accountable offers great flexibility and benefits to it's employees. Management is understanding and extremely helpful. They offer many resources and always have an open ear for any suggestions. I really enjoy promoting the Accountable culture to the people I bring on board!
Pros
Flexibility, benefits, mentors, resources
November 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We know our employees, internal and in the field, are what drives our business forward. We strive daily to make sure everyone has the support they need to be successful in their career. :-)

Great communication, Friendly, Professional, supportive staff.
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 29, 2016
The Recruiters are professional, experienced and outgoing. They listen to the staff and always try to find the perfect job for each nurse, always willing to go the extra mile to make sure all of their nurses are happy and satisfied with the hospital they place them in.
The Per-Diem team is always available; 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, to assist with day to day staffing needs in all of the hospitals in Washington state. The Seattle office also has a Director of Clinical Services, who is an RN and will support the team if any problems arise in the facilities, or to help Mentor in anyway that may be needed. The Seattle Accountable team are Top in the field and stand by their word.
The Accountable Corporate office is always a great support to all of the branches, and offers top benefits to all of the employees who work there.
Great Work Enviornment and even Greater People
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 10, 2016
I have been here for a little over a year now and do not plan on leaving any time soon! The hours are great and there is no mirco management. Coworkers are wonderful and contribute to a positive work environment.
Pros
Good PTO, Healthcare benefits, relaxed work envionrment
Cons
Office is a bit stuffy and too cold
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 9, 2016
Fun, competitive, team atmosphere. Overall a very fun and exciting place to work. Staffing is hard work, having hardworking pleasant teammates makes it fun.
Pros
Culture, work/life balance
Cons
expensive health benefits
Very good environment to work in.
RN (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 10, 2016
I/ve been a part of AHC for the past year and a half.The management team, and co-workers are amazing. I would recommend my colleagues to work for AHC.
Pros
Flexibility, Good Benefits, Location, online after-hours support
Cons
Remote can sometimes be lonley, Training
Excellent Staff
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 12, 2016
Excellent people to work with. My assignment was awesome. Enough that I renewed an original 13 week contract out to 2 and 1/2 years. Their benefits are also great.
Pros
Staffing personnel, benefits
Cons
Not enough work available
January 27, 2017

We have an outstanding crew in Portland - thanks for the feedback

Happy with the Outcome
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 12, 2016
I was hesitant about changing agencies but I really needed a fresh start from where I currently worked. I started to just feel like a number. The Team at Accountable welcomed me with open arms and made me feel special again (I even got a better rate for my next contract)
Pros
customer service and great rates - 401K match
Cons
starting over with paperwork and testing is always a pain
September 27, 2016

We are happy to have you apart of the Accountable Family. Feel free to reach out to any of Management Staff should you need anything.

Incredible people, great environment, love it here!
Media Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 20, 2016
When I was hired I was told that they were a great company to work for. They were right! The administration, the staff, the healthcare professionals we work with are all wonderful people. I really enjoy working here!
Pros
Caring, Flexible, Professional, Matching 401K
October 10, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are part of the team

Exceptional Company
Internal Employee (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 2, 2017
On a daily basis, all internal staff are driven to provide superior opportunity, service and support to the company's healthcare professionals and clients. Terrific people driven to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals to client facilities and patients in a team-oriented atmosphere. Fast-paced environment sometimes hinders employees from being able to stop and appreciate the company's accomplishments; however, management is extremely supportive and takes great pride in, and recognition of, individual and company-wide accomplishments.
Pros
Outstanding culture, terrific opportunities, hard work and results are appreciated.
Travel Nursing Agency
RN CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 12, 2016
Accountable support staff in payroll and benefits were superb. The recruiters were not notably different than any other recruiters from other agencies and the account manager did not seem interested in establishing a relationship with the staff working in his territory. Nothing fantastic nothing terrible - average
Pros
great support staff
Cons
contracts written without guarantees
Accountable is just getting started!!
Correctional Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2016
AHS has given me the opportunity to work in different states, and I have enjoyed learning and growing in different areas of the company. There are multiple games & contestants to incentivize the internal staff that makes day to day duties fun. We are supportive of one another and want each other to succeed. We also realize that our HCP's are the reason we are here and appreciate the commit they have made to work for Accountable!!
Pros
Up and coming company. Many opportunies to grow.
Cons
Healthcare is very unpredicatble.
Family environment with employee centered goals
Recruiting Specialist Manager (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 29, 2016
Accountable prides itself on being adaptive, information, inventive, and trustworthy. I can with out a doubt say that Accountable does everything they can to make not only their internal employees, but all members in the health field that work for them, feel appreciated, valued, and special. AHS goes above and beyond and is constantly striving to grow and provide more for their employees. Bottom line is, they take care of you. HIGHLY recommend this company.
Corporate is very supportive
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 11, 2016
Great work/life balance and each branch is like running your own business with the support of corporate. Everyone in corporate is approachable and helpful.
Pros
Growing company plenty of opportunity for advancement
Love working for this employer
Agency RN (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 19, 2016
I love working for this employer. My day at work consists of nursing care at various acute care facilities around the state.
Pros
Good work life balance, variety
Cons
Short breaks
January 4, 2017

We pride ourselves on the diversification of work environments we offer. So glad you chose Accountable as your employer

Great company to work for!
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 9, 2016
I couldn't be happier working for this company! This is my first job as a recruiter, but with having a medical background I was able to jump in fairly well and learn the ropes. But I was also given great tools to learn and improve on a daily basis as well as join a team that strives to grow and enhance our healthcare field! Everyone I work with does an amazing job at doing the best we can for each person we work with!
Travel Nurse agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2016
This company has changed since becoming Accountable Healthcare Staffing. The company has forgotten without nurses they don't make money. Travel nurses accepting contracts with this company should not take for granted that the company has your back. I have been with this company for over a year and had decided to move on.
current pay rates are so low that you can make better money doing per diem work or being a staff nurse, Unless your a new grad.
Payroll seems to make errors on a regular basis in the companies favor. If you work for them, let them know your watching every penny or else you will lose your hard earned money. After awhile you get a feeling your working with an old used car dealer desperate for a sale. Then they take you for what ever they can.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
shady business practices
September 27, 2016

We value all of our employees and appreciate each person’s contribution in our success. We work very hard to match the talent needed by our clients with realistic expectations of our Healthcare Professionals based on their qualifications, desired work-life balance, and the rates each client facility is willing to pay. We are proud of the industry-leading insurance benefits we are able to offer to our Healthcare Professionals, which as you point out, are favorable. All of these factors impact Healthcare Professional compensation, and as you know, compensation packages fluctuate facility to facility in each market. Our strong business practices are validated by the internal review processes we conduct on an ongoing basis, our certification by The Joint Commission, favorable recognition from our valued clients, and of course, the hundreds of longstanding Healthcare Professionals happily employed by our organization. We strictly adhere to all laws and regulations, including all laws and regulations regarding employee pay. We take great pride in timely and appropriately addressing all employee questions brought to our attention. We intend to take your comments as an opportunity to “raise the bar” as we continue to strive to be a better company, and we wish you success in the future.

They have taken great care of me. Keeping me working. Management has spoiled me. Always there is I need something.
Correctional RN (Current Employee) –  Clovis, NMNovember 6, 2016
Am always able to get Overtime at the facilities that I am assigned. They take great care of me. I receive calls to check upon me and how the assignment is going.
Pros
Money, Administrative Staff Support, Variety of assignments
Cons
None. Ready for them to get the Correctional Facilities (Prisons) in Texas
November 7, 2016

We are very glad you are happy with our services (and yes, we try to "spoil" everyone) - thank you again for the kind words

Dedicated Team Environment!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 29, 2016
I have worked with Accountable Healthcare Staffing for 4 years. We have a hard working team that works together as a family. We have great leadership within our local and corporate office They are always offering incentives and contest for their employees. Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a great place to work!
December 5, 2016

Thank you for your years of service, we look forward to the next 4

AHC Offers Great Tools To Ensure Your Success!!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2016
I've worked for Accountable Healthcare Staffing for nearly two years now and I can say that AHC does everything possible to make sure each employee is successful. From the Corporate Office to the Local Branch level you always receive the best tools and information you need in order for you to come out on top.
November 30, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We strive daily to make everyone feel welcome and provide support to all our employees.

great place to work,
RN (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 10, 2016
they were always supportive and there if you had a question or problem. Could not ask for a better place to travel with. your assignment would depend on where you decided to work and agreed to. I love traveling because they find the interviews for you and you decide where you are going to go and work,
Pros
positive attitude, good work experience
Cons
traveling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location