Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

This Place Sucks
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 13, 2016
This place is horrible, the recruiters are shady at best and have ZERO work ethic! I was only there for a short period of time, and the Account managers could care less about helping you. The VP or President of the travel division was a cool guy, but hired some of the laziest recruiters I ever worked with.

People in HR are unqualified to perform in their role. The HR "manager" had no clue what was going on. Very unprofessional office in Tulsa. Lying to the nurses and being told "it's ok we have to place them somewhere".

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!! EVER!!!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!
Pros
It was close to my home
Cons
Unprofessional, Shady People, HR Dept is a JOKE
excellent place
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMay 31, 2016
Excellent place to work, great staff, friendly service, always answered the questions I had. Easy assignments and great pay.
Disrespectful management and staffing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 25, 2016
You call to try to get work and you get attitude, disrespectful talk, and basically get no where, you'll be sitting at home wondering why you ever went here to work
Pros
Pay is good if you ever work
Cons
Not enough facilities, attitude, no work
Great Team
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 9, 2016
I have been a Recruiter for Accountable for about 2 years. I love working with new Nurses every day. We have a strong team that really cares about our Travelers and want the best package for them.
Pros
monthly bonus, flexible schedule, cool atmosphere
Cons
fast paced, long hours
Great Environment to Learn
Branch Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2016
There is always something new in the Healthcare Staffing Industry and this fast paced environment lends itself to learning.
Travel Nursing Agency
RN CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 12, 2016
Accountable support staff in payroll and benefits were superb. The recruiters were not notably different than any other recruiters from other agencies and the account manager did not seem interested in establishing a relationship with the staff working in his territory. Nothing fantastic nothing terrible - average
Pros
great support staff
Cons
contracts written without guarantees
Poor Customer Service
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 17, 2016
Recruiters do not return phone calls and never same recruiter , one day they are working with you and next day they are gone. POOR Management!
Pros
Cons
No respect
RN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2016
I was looking to move to Florida but didnt really have any contacts at the Hosptials. No one to ask about the current leadership or patient ratio. Accountable hooked me up with a Contract so I could "try before I buy" so to speak. Guess, what, still there going on 6 months with no signs of leaving. Thank you
Pros
easy to work with - when I called, I got a person
Cons
tons of paperwork, but I guess everyone does
Good overall
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Has not handled certain recent situations professionally. Could have done a much better job in regards to this.

Typical day was not anything abnormal than what you would expect at any other school district, except at this particular district, it was a lot more stressful, with a bigger caseload and rules in particular to the district that I've never seen in other districts which created unnecessary larger caseload.Management liked to put their nose in the way we did our job - making us write goals a very particular way, which did not make sense, and created more work for us.

These are complaints because of the District though - nothing on Accountable which was completely out of these types of decisions, and policies.

Co workers were amazing. Very easy to get along with and there for you when you needed them.

Enjoyable part of the job was working with the students.
Pros
pay always on time, contact person available most of the time
Cons
difficult situations not handled professionally.
Temp Jobs
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day at work would change on every assignment that I went to depending on if it was primary care facility or a specialty clinic.
By going to different clinic my skills increased to be able to do a lot more than an average Medical assistant. The hardest part of the job is being a temp you know that you are at the assignment only temporary. Meaning going to another site and being the new person all over again. The most enjoyable is helping the patients.
Recruitment
Recruiter/Sourcer- Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 2, 2016
No matter how pretty it is dressed up- recruiting is recruiting and it all comes down to the bottom dollar. Management presents themselves as being in your corner and backing you up, however, they do not provide the proper mentoring. I have never been a fan of just filling a position with a body, especially nurses- this is not the case with Accountable Healthcare. Management will throw you under the bus in a minute to protect themselves. The overall perception of the position was not even close to the actual job. Beware.
Pros
The office was clean
Cons
Management including HR are not to be trusted. The driving force is the almighty dollar.
Supportive Company with many opportunities
PRN Houston, TX (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 2, 2016
This company has provided many opportunities for me to continue working in physical therapy.

The staff is very helpful and they are concerned with providing a good fit for employer and therapist.
Pros
Good opportunities.
Cons
Central office is in San Antonio.
Available, Continous employment, Dependable
Registered Nurse Traveler (Current Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 16, 2015
Accountable Healthcare place you in assignments that they feel fit your need and personality, they take pride in getting to know you as a person and employee. I have learned so much working for this company, because anytime you get to work with a wide diverse of professionals it growa your learning experience. The downfall of this company is no PTO, you don't work you don't get paid. The most enjoyable is the flexibility with your schedule.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No PTO
Work
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2015
AMAZING. Always willing to put you to work. They match your skill level. Competitive. Constant change in environment. Friendly management.

Comment – October 19, 2015

Thank you for the nice words. We've got a great team in San Antonio!

Professional and supportive working environment
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAOctober 2, 2015
Once assigned to a facility, I would work there for the contracted hours, representing my agency as best as possible. I have had a great experience so far.
Pros
Office staff
Cons
Commuting to far away assignments
Traveling for 2 years with Accountable - LOVE IT!
Registered Nurse - ICU (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 8, 2015
I am a recently married RN that wanted to travel on new adventures with my husband. Both he and I signed up with Accountable and never looked back. The recruiter had us booked on our first assignment within days with a pay package and housing that was better than any we have seen. It wasnt all about the money, we all know as nurses that most agencies pay "around the same" - we wanted a company that we could trust and count on. Easy to work with and reliable. We found that with Accountable and as long as they continue to take care of us, we will do the same.
Pros
Openings everywhere, daily pay, Insurance
Cons
no matching 401K, lots of paperwork initially

Comment – September 9, 2015

Thanks for the review and congratulations on your recent nuptials. Glad we could accommodate both you and your husband. Safe travels and thanks for trusting Accountable with your careers.

It's important for a traveler to trust the company they wor for and we look to get answers in certain situations.
CST (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 28, 2015
I was under contract for about 6 months. Anytime I needed to talk to a manager regarding a problem he was never available. Not only was he not available,but he never returned phone calls. Last I was told I would receive a resign bonus, however, never did.

Comment – September 8, 2015

Hello, Sorry to hear about your experience with us. Feel free to back channel me at tom@ahcstaff.com and I'll do some research about the bonus. Thanks for sharing this information - it helps us improve.

Supportive and Organized
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Golden, COJuly 31, 2015
Supportive and organized management. Cared about credentials of their staff. Documentation important which was good.
Not happy there. Didn't like the way they do business
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 27, 2015
The company was all about putting Nurses on Assignment. The problem was that half the time the backgrounds were not completed and the reference checks were not completed but the Nurses were assigned anyway. If something turned up bad the Nurse had to be removed from that assignment. They are a dishonest company and it was evident from the beginning.
Pros
Cons
Dishonest co-workers

Comment – September 2, 2015

Sorry you had a bad experience working at Accountable. Our quality standards do not allow us to place uncredentialed professionals on assignment. And Clients won’t allow anyone to start without that information – fortunately, we are Joint Commission Certified, and are regularly audited by them, each time passing with flying colors.

Agency Work
Agency LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2015
It's a great company, My only issue is being cancelled a lot, But that in no way reflects on the company , that is the employers doing. They request nurses as a back-up and then get their own PRN nurses to take the shift.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Call offs or cancels

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location