Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Flexible hours
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 18, 2017
This is a really flexible job but sometimes can become stressful because you never know what floor you may have to work on until the last minute. than
Pros
Picking your own schedule
Cons
Getting cancelled without pay
Job and shift flexability ( able to make own hours), reliable
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
I liked working here because of the flexibility in creating your own hours and shifts. You work as much as you want, not always work available when you want it.
July 31, 2017

It's so true. We work with all our Healthcare professional to create a work schedule based on THEIR needs. Thanks for the feedback :-)

Travel/contract nursing
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 19, 2017
I absolutely love working for accountable healthcare staffing, they have always treated me right and take the time to talk to me when I have a problem and I get to choose where I want to work.

Aww, thank you!! We love having you apart of the Accountable Family

Just ready for something permanent
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work for. They are very honest and they do not keep very much of the percentage. I would recommend this place to anybody who is looking to go traveling as a medical professional.
Pros
Lot of money
Cons
Traveling and uncertainty
July 31, 2017

Our Travel Team is unmatched in the industry. We pride ourselves on great packages and being honest with our employees. Thanks for the review

What a joke!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 10, 2017
While I was a corporate employee they actually had me fill out a positive review on indeed for them. Don't believe any positive feedback on here unless it is about an individual.

Next let me say that Management always find a way to screw you just like they did when they ran MSN. Good luck tracking your bonus and commission.

Pay is weak. about 15,000 off Market Value

Culture is intimidating

Focus is on Money not Accountability (I know it is a business)

Upper management is blind to what is actually happening at the branch level. or They don't care.
Pros
Field Staff and Clients
Cons
To many to mention
Lacks communication
Texas Correctional Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2017
Lacks communication and organization. Did not provide adequate training upon my start. Co-workers are friendly and good to work with. Work-life balance needs some work.
Worse management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2017
I worked for accountable in dallas and have never experienced such awful management full of false expectations, favoritism, inappropriate behavior by managements.
Managements stunts the growth of those looking to and wanting to advance in the company. Completely old world way of thinking in terms of sales. Metrics only measured by cold calls and not results.
Cons
Cut throat- only apply if you have no problem with changing quotas
Sourcer/Recruiter- Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 27, 2017
Management (Especially recruiting) let's you believe that they are on your side until you have difficulty maintaining ever changing quotas. The moment management feels any heat from above, you are treated as the problem of the company and quickly released rather than being mentored toward improvement. They will smile to your face while turning the knife in your back.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Management looks out only for themselves- will throw staff under the bus in a heartbeat
Good pay, no support when you're cancelled.
RN PACU Contract (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 17, 2017
I've done a few RN contracts with Accountable. I received prompt payment but when I approached the office regarding
Unreasonable amount of call I was being assigned I received no support.
When my last contract was canceled after the first shift, my recruiter intimated it was my fault! I have yet to receive pay for the hours worked during that Contract.
Pros
Money
Cons
No support
June 21, 2017

Hello Good Pay, we did see you were paid when payroll hit a week later so I am glad we were able to resolve that issue. Our clinical team is looking into why the facility cancelled your contract. HR will be following up very soon. Accountable does everything in their power to keep our Healthcare Professionals working. Please contact our VP of HR Rhonda Mensah for further follow up.

Best agency I have ever worked for!
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2017
The staff was friendly, professional, responded in a timely manner, and paid within days of each shift worked. I loved the placements they sent me to and wish they had contracts in Tucson where I've relocated to! Couldn't ask for a better agency to work for! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Pros
Paid within days of shift worked
Cons
Not in my present location
June 14, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback - We are glad to have you on the team!

Amazing agency to work for
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 24, 2017
The staff at Accountable are eager to help you find the job you are looking for. They are quick to help answer any questions you may have and are very easy to work for
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Medical Assistant positions aren't always available
Great staff that is helpful and attentive
Certified Surgical Technologist II (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAMay 17, 2017
Really hands on. They pay well and are always available to help. The pay is good and the staff is really easy to work with. I was paid weekly and that was nice.
Pros
Great staff, easy to work with
nice place to work
LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2017
Love the people from the office. Have no complaints about the staffing people. The only downside is the frequent cancelling which is expected with an agency job. But overall phenomenal place to work.
enjoyable
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 16, 2017
I worked for this company for only a small period of time but I loved every day of it. The recruiters put me where I wanted and was needed most based on on my working profile.
horrible management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 2, 2017
bad management, bad work life balance. commission is not as good as other health staffing agencies. entire company is micro managers and you will be filling out reports for multiple levels of management and none of them read the reports.
Pros
Cons
everything
Great Place to Work and Grow
Recruitment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I've been here for a little over a year and I will stay as long as Accountable wants me! I really love my job here! I love feeling challenged and I appreciate my bosses taking an interest in my life and my work. I can tell that they want to keep me around and perhaps move me up in the future!

Every job has its frustrations but it's never enough to make me consider going anywhere else. I can always communicate with my direct supervisor and the Director of Recruitment and Marketing if I ever need anything.

Time off is easy to request, and as long as you don't abuse it, they don't mind you taking days off when you need it. The office is a little warm for my taste but I like the laidback atmosphere.
Pros
Laid back, Room to Advance, Feel Appreciated
Cons
Office is warm, it can get a little loud
Excellent Company To Work For
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I have been working at Accountable for some time now and it has been excellent! Management is very supportive and takes great pride in helping the organization succeed. My teammates are awesome! We are encouraged to put the needs of every Healthcare Professional first and our given the necessary tools to do so.
Pros
Flexiblity, No Micromanaging, Leadership
May 15, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. It's the positive (and negative) reviews that make Accountable better every day.

Accountable is a great place to work!
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I love working for Accountable. My day to day work life is great, and our bosses are always actively looking for new and creative ways to help us recruit. I truly feel like at Accountable Healthcare, we are a family and we all work together towards a common goal. They go above and beyond to make sure we have the training we need to successfully do our jobs, and have the equipment required. The management team is always upbeat and ensures that our environment is fun, healthy and a productive place to work. Overall this is the best company I have worked for.
Very Solid place to work! Great balance here!
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TX / Greenville, SCApril 20, 2017
Just so you know!

I have been working at Accountable Healthcare now for Almost one year. This is truly a place where they see and harness an individual's potential strengths. Within the first 6 months of working here I was given every tool possible and a tremendous amount of industry knowledge. At first it seemed like a bit much as any new position I'm sure often does. Once I had wrapped my head around the day to day activities I really began to enjoy the job and the growth was immediate. I have been promoted twice already, my book of business has not only surprised my company, but has taken me by surprise as well. The few extra hours I put in a week were quickly noticed by the management, and on top of the Accolades I received they also made me an Account manager offering me the opportunity to run 6 of my own states. Although the compliments are nice lets be honest, we are all working so we can move up the ladder and make more money! This company has given me both in a short amount of time and for that I consider this one of the many reasons Accountable is a great place to work!
Pros
ability to climb the ladder
Cons
would like more time to do face to face visits with my clients
Great place to work!
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
Accountable treats you with respect. I feel like a valued team member working towards the same goal. I have a wonderful work-family balance with this company. Compensation Packages are STELLAR here.
Pros
Great pay, respected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location