Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment
Accounting Temp (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 1, 2015
A typical day at work would include communicating with staff members about the task at hand, working on assignments and projects specific to my purpose of hire. Picking you mail from the mail room mail box. Integrating data into the Great Plains accounting software and several other clerical tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the satisfaction that came with completing a job well and in a timely fashion. I took pride in knowing that I accomplished something everyday and was an asset to a team of professionals working towards a common goal.
Horrible place to work
Correctional Health Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2015
I was constantly available for work, but scheduled me for 42 hours per week and all overnight shifts. If you are not a night owl, I don't not suggest working here. Horrible management, scheduling, and absolutely NO BENEFITS.
Great, if you like to travel
Travel Nurse Women's Services (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: great compensation
Cons: being away from home
It was an adventure to travel. My recruiter always had my back. I had my choice of assignments in a variety of places. I had jobs in Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.
The agency was a good place for me to work.
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 8, 2015
I would always arrive to my job assignment at least thirty minutes prior to my scheduled time, receive my assignment, make sure that I had all equipment, instrumentation, and supplies needed to preform the scheduled procedure.
Provides a lot of flexibility
Contract Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 30, 2014
Accountable is easy to work with in setting up and maintaining contracts.
Fun and dynamic place to work
Corp Staff (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 30, 2014
Professional and hard working group. Nice to be a part of such a motivated team
Friendliest people in the business
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Portland, OregonOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great pay, great people.
Cons: shifts get canceled
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a great place to work as an agency nurse. I really feel that they care about me as a person and want to see me succeed in my career. They have good relationships with their clients (the facilities they send staff to), which makes it easy to go work at the various facilities.
A different experience
PRN (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work was a constant new experience because you may work at a different facility with different team members in a different environment that had creative ways of doing things. I have experienced friendly co-workers who were very helpful and welcoming.
Good jobs
Former employee (Former Employee), Tulsa oklahomaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: some good people to work for and with.
Cons: accused people of wrong doing a lot and covering up illegal things people were doing.
It's was great working there, got to talk to many people it was great. Except all of the things that were hidden behind closed doors.
Excellent work force, with great team players.
Staff nurse (Current Employee), , Jacksonville, Palm Coast FloridaJune 13, 2014
Pros: free gift cards from accountable, bonuses.bags
Cons: i drive for about an hour to get to my job.
A typical day at work starts with get a bedside report from the out going RN, assessment and getting to know your patient, their concerns, immediate needs or concerns that needs to be addressed. Vital signs, review of lab results, orders, medications, procedures that needs to be carried out.
I have learned that when a patient is satisfied my job becomes easy.
Management wants an RN that is approved by the clients we serve and the only way you can work successfully is by treating the patients the way they want to be treated.(Right).
My co-workers have made nursing enjoyable and my job is easy and fun because we work as a team.
The hardest part of my job is when there are no answers to the health questions from our patients, when I have done everything within my power and the patient is not getting any improvements.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the smile I get from my patients from their satisfaction and when upon discharge they say" I am glad you were my nurse during my hospital stay or when I meet them outside the hospital probably in the store and they can boldly tell their family or friends, "this the nurse I was telling you about, she is so caring", that's the best part of my being a nurse.
A new company with growing pains.
Health Care Recruiter (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 29, 2014
Learned about health care recruiting for hospitals.
Recruit health care providers for hospitals nation wide.
Company is experiencing growing pains.
Building relationships with HCP's most enjoyable.
Patient Care Tech/C.N.A (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaMarch 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility of days/hours worked
Cons: unavailibility
I learned a lot from other co-workers in the facilities in which I was assigned. It was very rewarding due to having the experience of meeting and working with new people on a daily basis.
The hardest part of the job was not knowing at times, when you would have to work, or what happened to the patients/residents that you cared for.
The most rewarding and gratifying part was when someone smiled, said "thank you" and you felt appreciate for doing your job.
Apply
LPN (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: decent pay, flexible schedules
Cons: shortage of shifts from time to time.
This is a good place for people to go who want to fill up extra time and get paid. You are only scheduled when you want to work. Shifts do not get canceled so much. You learn to be independent and make decisions on your own and if you cannot do that then someone is one phone call away.
Always looking to provide hours for me.
Corrections Health Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2013
The folks at Accountable Healthcare Staffing are warm and friendly. They helped me get hours and training when I asked for it.
Friendly environment.
registered nurse (Current Employee), stafford, virginiaNovember 7, 2013
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: work cancellations
I still currently work as per diem nurse with this company. The staff has been very helpful n getting me the hours I need. The hardest part is getting cancelled by the facility when ther's no need.
Great place to work....when work is available
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: cancelled frequently
A great place to work when there are shifts available. Cancelled more times than worked.
Convenient and Professional
RN (Current Employee), Creve Coeur, MOSeptember 18, 2013
The staff is very professional and efficient. They work around my schedule and are very helpful.
experience
SENIOR RECRUITER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), albuquerque,nmApril 16, 2013
Favoritism has a huge role in this organization. Branch management is not held accountable and often abuses their authority.
GREAT PLACE
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 7, 2013
Applied in St. Louis and the ladies there were great. I did not have a CPR Card and was scheduled to go through the Red Cross and almost paid a bundle but they hold CPR Classes at the office for $35, was great! I've met a couple of other aides when working and I was surprised at their professionalism.
Different locations
CNA (Current Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLNovember 17, 2012
I enjoy working with this staffing company because I get to work different places everyday and every week. I work in the hospitals and I get to work in home Hospice care cases.

About Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing, and its Division HRN Services, has a nationwide network of 40 branch locations that are available – Read more

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Salaries