Accountable Healthcare Staffing

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Good overall
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Has not handled certain recent situations professionally. Could have done a much better job in regards to this.

Typical day was not anything abnormal than what you would expect at any other school district, except at this particular district, it was a lot more stressful, with a bigger caseload and rules in particular to the district that I've never seen in other districts which created unnecessary larger caseload.Management liked to put their nose in the way we did our job - making us write goals a very particular way, which did not make sense, and created more work for us.

These are complaints because of the District though - nothing on Accountable which was completely out of these types of decisions, and policies.

Co workers were amazing. Very easy to get along with and there for you when you needed them.

Enjoyable part of the job was working with the students.
Pros
pay always on time, contact person available most of the time
Cons
difficult situations not handled professionally.
Travel Nurse agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2016
This company has changed since becoming Accountable Healthcare Staffing. The company has forgotten without nurses they don't make money. Travel nurses accepting contracts with this company should not take for granted that the company has your back. I have been with this company for over a year and had decided to move on.
current pay rates are so low that you can make better money doing per diem work or being a staff nurse, Unless your a new grad.
Payroll seems to make errors on a regular basis in the companies favor. If you work for them, let them know your watching every penny or else you will lose your hard earned money. After awhile you get a feeling your working with an old used car dealer desperate for a sale. Then they take you for what ever they can.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
shady business practices
This Place Sucks
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 13, 2016
This place is horrible, the recruiters are shady at best and have ZERO work ethic! I was only there for a short period of time, and the Account managers could care less about helping you. The VP or President of the travel division was a cool guy, but hired some of the laziest recruiters I ever worked with.

People in HR are unqualified to perform in their role. The HR "manager" had no clue what was going on. Very unprofessional office in Tulsa. Lying to the nurses and being told "it's ok we have to place them somewhere".

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!!! EVER!!!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!
Pros
It was close to my home
Cons
Unprofessional, Shady People, HR Dept is a JOKE
Recruitment
Recruiter/Sourcer- Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 2, 2016
No matter how pretty it is dressed up- recruiting is recruiting and it all comes down to the bottom dollar. Management presents themselves as being in your corner and backing you up, however, they do not provide the proper mentoring. I have never been a fan of just filling a position with a body, especially nurses- this is not the case with Accountable Healthcare. Management will throw you under the bus in a minute to protect themselves. The overall perception of the position was not even close to the actual job. Beware.
Pros
The office was clean
Cons
Management including HR are not to be trusted. The driving force is the almighty dollar.
Poor Customer Service
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 17, 2016
Recruiters do not return phone calls and never same recruiter , one day they are working with you and next day they are gone. POOR Management!
Pros
Cons
No respect
Accountable not a great company to work for.
Nursing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
You do not want to work for this company. From the top down very unprofessional and they do not care about the employees. If you want to grow with a company with stand and professional this isn't it.
Pros
Money ok
Cons
Everything bad you can think of is in this company.
Travel Nursing Agency
RN CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 12, 2016
Accountable support staff in payroll and benefits were superb. The recruiters were not notably different than any other recruiters from other agencies and the account manager did not seem interested in establishing a relationship with the staff working in his territory. Nothing fantastic nothing terrible - average
Pros
great support staff
Cons
contracts written without guarantees
Corporate is very supportive
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 11, 2016
Great work/life balance and each branch is like running your own business with the support of corporate. Everyone in corporate is approachable and helpful.
Pros
Growing company plenty of opportunity for advancement
Disrespectful management and staffing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 25, 2016
You call to try to get work and you get attitude, disrespectful talk, and basically get no where, you'll be sitting at home wondering why you ever went here to work
Pros
Pay is good if you ever work
Cons
Not enough facilities, attitude, no work
Traveling for 2 years with Accountable - LOVE IT!
Registered Nurse - ICU (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 8, 2015
I am a recently married RN that wanted to travel on new adventures with my husband. Both he and I signed up with Accountable and never looked back. The recruiter had us booked on our first assignment within days with a pay package and housing that was better than any we have seen. It wasnt all about the money, we all know as nurses that most agencies pay "around the same" - we wanted a company that we could trust and count on. Easy to work with and reliable. We found that with Accountable and as long as they continue to take care of us, we will do the same.
Pros
Openings everywhere, daily pay, Insurance
Cons
no matching 401K, lots of paperwork initially

Comment – September 9, 2015

Thanks for the review and congratulations on your recent nuptials. Glad we could accommodate both you and your husband. Safe travels and thanks for trusting Accountable with your careers.

Great Team
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 9, 2016
I have been a Recruiter for Accountable for about 2 years. I love working with new Nurses every day. We have a strong team that really cares about our Travelers and want the best package for them.
Pros
monthly bonus, flexible schedule, cool atmosphere
Cons
fast paced, long hours
RN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2016
I was looking to move to Florida but didnt really have any contacts at the Hosptials. No one to ask about the current leadership or patient ratio. Accountable hooked me up with a Contract so I could "try before I buy" so to speak. Guess, what, still there going on 6 months with no signs of leaving. Thank you
Pros
easy to work with - when I called, I got a person
Cons
tons of paperwork, but I guess everyone does
Work
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2015
AMAZING. Always willing to put you to work. They match your skill level. Competitive. Constant change in environment. Friendly management.

Comment – October 19, 2015

Thank you for the nice words. We've got a great team in San Antonio!

excellent place
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMay 31, 2016
Excellent place to work, great staff, friendly service, always answered the questions I had. Easy assignments and great pay.
Available, Continous employment, Dependable
Registered Nurse Traveler (Current Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 16, 2015
Accountable Healthcare place you in assignments that they feel fit your need and personality, they take pride in getting to know you as a person and employee. I have learned so much working for this company, because anytime you get to work with a wide diverse of professionals it growa your learning experience. The downfall of this company is no PTO, you don't work you don't get paid. The most enjoyable is the flexibility with your schedule.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No PTO
Awesome company
Agency Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2016
Only thing bad is unable to promise steady hours but not their fault. Paid daily and staffing works hard to find you hours.
Pros
paid daily
Temp Jobs
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2016
A typical day at work would change on every assignment that I went to depending on if it was primary care facility or a specialty clinic.
By going to different clinic my skills increased to be able to do a lot more than an average Medical assistant. The hardest part of the job is being a temp you know that you are at the assignment only temporary. Meaning going to another site and being the new person all over again. The most enjoyable is helping the patients.
Great Environment to Learn
Branch Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2016
There is always something new in the Healthcare Staffing Industry and this fast paced environment lends itself to learning.
Supportive Company with many opportunities
PRN Houston, TX (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 2, 2016
This company has provided many opportunities for me to continue working in physical therapy.

The staff is very helpful and they are concerned with providing a good fit for employer and therapist.
Pros
Good opportunities.
Cons
Central office is in San Antonio.
Current Employee
PCU/SSU/Telemetry Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 29, 2015
Very fair, work hard to place you in assignment. Good pay rate, responsive to any concerns. Benefits offered for contracts.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location