Accountable Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work and Grow
Recruitment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I've been here for a little over a year and I will stay as long as Accountable wants me! I really love my job here! I love feeling challenged and I appreciate my bosses taking an interest in my life and my work. I can tell that they want to keep me around and perhaps move me up in the future!

Every job has its frustrations but it's never enough to make me consider going anywhere else. I can always communicate with my direct supervisor and the Director of Recruitment and Marketing if I ever need anything.

Time off is easy to request, and as long as you don't abuse it, they don't mind you taking days off when you need it. The office is a little warm for my taste but I like the laidback atmosphere.
Pros
Laid back, Room to Advance, Feel Appreciated
Cons
Office is warm, it can get a little loud
Excellent Company To Work For
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I have been working at Accountable for some time now and it has been excellent! Management is very supportive and takes great pride in helping the organization succeed. My teammates are awesome! We are encouraged to put the needs of every Healthcare Professional first and our given the necessary tools to do so.
Pros
Flexiblity, No Micromanaging, Leadership
Accountable is a great place to work!
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I love working for Accountable. My day to day work life is great, and our bosses are always actively looking for new and creative ways to help us recruit. I truly feel like at Accountable Healthcare, we are a family and we all work together towards a common goal. They go above and beyond to make sure we have the training we need to successfully do our jobs, and have the equipment required. The management team is always upbeat and ensures that our environment is fun, healthy and a productive place to work. Overall this is the best company I have worked for.
Very Solid place to work! Great balance here!
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TX / Greenville, SCApril 20, 2017
Just so you know!

I have been working at Accountable Healthcare now for Almost one year. This is truly a place where they see and harness an individual's potential strengths. Within the first 6 months of working here I was given every tool possible and a tremendous amount of industry knowledge. At first it seemed like a bit much as any new position I'm sure often does. Once I had wrapped my head around the day to day activities I really began to enjoy the job and the growth was immediate. I have been promoted twice already, my book of business has not only surprised my company, but has taken me by surprise as well. The few extra hours I put in a week were quickly noticed by the management, and on top of the Accolades I received they also made me an Account manager offering me the opportunity to run 6 of my own states. Although the compliments are nice lets be honest, we are all working so we can move up the ladder and make more money! This company has given me both in a short amount of time and for that I consider this one of the many reasons Accountable is a great place to work!
Pros
ability to climb the ladder
Cons
would like more time to do face to face visits with my clients
Great place to work!
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
Accountable treats you with respect. I feel like a valued team member working towards the same goal. I have a wonderful work-family balance with this company. Compensation Packages are STELLAR here.
Pros
Great pay, respected
Love it here!
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
This company is outstanding to work with; from the bottom down everyone is approachable and easy going. Goals are well suited to each individual and the office is full of smiling faces.
Job of a lifetime
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I have been at accountable for almost 2 years. At no point did I feel like I was left out to dry. The management team is always available to help me through the process. Everyday I wake up excited to come in to work. Its a huge family here which makes it a great place to work.
Pros
Strong work community, Always looking for ways to help the employees get to the next level, very understanding management
Great Company, Great Team Environment
BDM (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 20, 2017
I've been with AHS for more than two years . . became part of the company through a merger. . . Great company that gives you the tools and support needed to succeed. Upbeat, fast paced culture that recognizes your contributions.
Great management, clerical and clinical support from the bottom of the ladder to the top! Proud to represent!
Pros
Great team and supportive environment
Awesome Travel nurse company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 20, 2017
Accountable is reliable and has competitive wages. I cannot say enough about how well we are paid. We are in a fast paced environment but I would rather have that with top pay than a slow paced environment without any real expectations. Accountable will stretch your abilities and cause you to be your very best. AND when you do that Accountable will also reward you for doing a good job.
Pros
great pay
Cons
I have to think about that!
Great work environment!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 20, 2017
I have worked at Accountable since September of 2016. I absolutely love it here. The work environment is very relaxed and productive. The management is very involved and supportive. I never feel micromanaged or restricted. There is always opportunities to learn something new. The hardest part of my day is meeting my own expectations :) I love the team mentality and all of my co workers.
Upbeat and highly rewarding place to work
Hethcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 20, 2017
I came to accountable from another company where you were micromanaged to death with near impossible goals to obtain with very little support or tools to obtain those goals. With Accountable I found the opposite end of that spectrum. While there are still goals and challenges, the Accountable management team provides you with the tools and support you need to obtain those goals. its so rewarding to be able to reach your goals and be compensated well when I do! I have now been with accountable for 3 years and don't see myself going anywhere else in the foreseeable future.
Pros
Great Management team, excellent compensation
Cons
Cant think of any
Outstanding Company with Great Teamwork Attitude
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 20, 2017
Accountable is a company that puts the nurses first! Accountable prides itself on outstanding customer service and makes sure that is delivered to all of our nurses. There is great teamwork from the Executives to the Account Managers to the Recruiters and the Assistants, all with one goal in mind; get the RN to their ideal travel assignment at that point in time!
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 20, 2017
Fun friendly exciting work environment, like working for family, very nurse friendly, consistent, great market presence throughout the country for travel contracts
Pros
Pay & Bonuses
Laid back atmosphere but awful management
Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 18, 2017
I worked here for 3 months and it was basically my in between job. I was looking for work the entire time I was here, I did not enjoy it. The training was pitiful and they have literally zero "real" training. The office is very laid back, but there is lots of favoritism going on in the office, which is a very small office in Addison, so it's obvious. There was a girl I will left unnamed that literally berated her assistant and was using cuss words. This same girl harassment me at work for my thinning hairline while we were in the elevator. I took it to my manager and HR. Of course they did nothing, they leave the load mouth girl there to continue working. Chad the main bossman there never took an interest in myself the three months I was there. Not a single personal question was asked from him, shows the type of person he is. He's not from Texas and it showed as bright as day. He hardly ever came in with an upbeat attitude, and when he tried to. It was him going around giving fist bumps to everyone. That was basically the only interaction I had with the guy, a very soft, lame fist bump. I would suggest anyone looking to start a career here, to look otherwise. Unless you absolutely need a job.

As soon as my PTO hit, I took it all on the interviews I was going to. They knew that was the case and terminated me. I planned to quit the very next day anyhow because I had just accepted another offer. Thanks for the time AHS, but I will never miss it. Good riddance.
Pros
Casual environment
Cons
Lame duck boss, office is trash, co-workers say and do whatever they want so long as they have tenure.
Loved the work
Interim Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 12, 2017
Horrible pay, no where to advance , it used to have a family atmosphere and you used to enjoy coming to work once accountable took over that all changed. no one cared about any thing but dollars and cents, you were lucky if you got a raise or Christmas bonus if you go a Christmas anything you had to keep quiet about it so nobody else knew since not everyone got one, it was kill or be killed and the work was so overloaded you basically had to live in that office and hope they didn't notice your overtime
Pros
there are none
Cons
the entire company was a con
April 20, 2017

Dear Loved the work,

Thank you for the years that you worked at Accountable and your contributions. As you stated, you loved the work, therefore as an exempt employee, you worked the hours necessary to ensure that the work was completed. The compensation and bonus payments that you generously received, continues to be market competitive for the position.

During the last few years, we have promoted individuals from within who have demonstrated through their performance and expressed desire to advance their career with Accountable. If you had expressed a desire or applied for any of the opportunities, you would have been given consideration. Should you desire to speak with us about future opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact RhondaMensah@AHCStaff.com. Again, thank you for your contributions.

disrespectful
STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 12, 2017
work was good however the director was rude and obnoxious.
manager was gentle and respectful to to all team members.
if you were not the same religion as the director not working holidays was not an option
Pros
good benefits
Cons
rude director
April 20, 2017

Dear Feeling Disrespectful,

Accountable does not condone disrespectful behaviors from any level of management or from employees. We would encourage you to please contact RhondaMensah@AHCStaff.com to further discuss your experience. As a company, we take great pride to ensure each employee has a positive experience. We welcome the opportunity to further discuss your experience. Thank you for your feedback

Good company to work for
RN (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87104April 4, 2017
Never went without contract very friendly for staff. Enjoyed all my work experience's and meeting new staff. Enjoyed traveling all over the U.S and off during the Holidays or as needed
April 6, 2017

Our Travel Team is outstanding. We hope you continue to let us serve you for years to come. Thank you for the feedback

Excellent pay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 18, 2017
Accountable healthcare is a staffing agency that send most employees to nursing homes all over Washington state. The pay is better than most. For CNAs the pay is between $15-18 dollars per hour.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Relocating for jobs
April 6, 2017

Our Seattle Branch is top notch. Putting RNs, LVNs and CNAs on Contract and PRN assignments throughout the State of Washington. So glad you are getting the finances you deserve. We love our nurses.

Great contract company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2017
I have worked with this company even before they were Accountable. Great for 13 week assignments or if you're just looking for some PRN work. I will keep using them in the future.
Exceptional Company
Internal Employee (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 2, 2017
On a daily basis, all internal staff are driven to provide superior opportunity, service and support to the company's healthcare professionals and clients. Terrific people driven to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals to client facilities and patients in a team-oriented atmosphere. Fast-paced environment sometimes hinders employees from being able to stop and appreciate the company's accomplishments; however, management is extremely supportive and takes great pride in, and recognition of, individual and company-wide accomplishments.
Pros
Outstanding culture, terrific opportunities, hard work and results are appreciated.
April 6, 2017

Thank you for your great feedback. We pride ourselves on the culture and service of our Corporate Office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accountable Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Accountable Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Location